Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny’s having an episode hearing the voices in his living room. He’s needing to go to his bed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im topped up on cold meds,red bull and vodka. I think my name is Naomi 🤣
My man is snoring like a pig next to me I mightve heard wrong. I struggle to fall asleep and he wakes up and pure growls at me for watching tt videos. I'm like mate your snoring is about 4 times the volume ffs 😂

Danny’s having an episode hearing the voices in his living room. He’s needing to go to his bed
He said he asked Jack for help and Jack went ill call you after I've had something to eat and he sat on a live with Jamesy. Bloody sin.

Reactions: 5
My man is snoring like a pig next to me I mightve heard wrong. I struggle to fall asleep and he wakes up and pure growls at me for watching tt videos. I'm like mate your snoring is about 4 times the volume ffs 😂

He said he asked Jack for help and Jack went ill call you after I've had something to eat and he sat on a live with Jamesy. Bloody sin.
That’s a shame Jack was supposed to be his pal too, wish Danny would get some real pals feel bad for him he must be lonely he needs proper pals

If Danny gets the jail ill send him nudes to swap for some koka noodles and contraband

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im on the couch coz im pretty sure we both hate each other 😐. Telling you now, im keeping this house £19k left on it, young enough to get him a bung, fk off to glasgow. bye Felicia

That’s a shame Jack was supposed to be his pal too, wish Danny would get some real pals feel bad for him he must be lonely he needs proper pals
Tattle should go see Danny's tree 😇😇

If Danny gets the jail ill send him nudes to swap for some koka noodles and contraband
I forgot to mention, i am also getting the jail 👀👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Och that's a shame 😔
It really is, he was born in this house. But its all my boy knows, i have decorated, made it perfect. he can fk off and stay in his dads spare room . I wont move my boy to share a bed with me in my parents spare room

Reactions: 3
It really is, he was born in this house. But its all my boy knows, i have decorated, made it perfect. he can fk off and stay in his dads spare room . I wont move my boy to share a bed with me in my parents spare room
Have ye got a patio you could stick him under

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BLOCK THE TATTLERS 😂 😂😂

Ok Gillian with your St Mirrans Logo and 0 Likes. Trumpet.
Scotty again blackmailing Danny saying if he doesn’t block me hel log in and end his live. Telling his mod to block me. Danny keeps telling her not to block and that he likes tattlers. Bloody shame, what a creepy control freak Scotty is dictating who Danny can and can’t talk to he’s like a controlling abusive partner 🤯& logging into his accounts , Weirdo of a guy .

Reactions: 10
Scotty again blackmailing Danny saying if he doesn’t block me hel log in and end his live. Telling his mod to block me. Danny keeps telling her not to block and that he likes tattlers. Bloody shame, what a creepy control freak Scotty is dictating who Danny can and can’t talk to he’s like a controlling abusive partner 🤯& logging into his accounts , Weirdo of a guy .
He is honestly a bleeping weirdo man.

They're saying we'll be recording him. They must not read here then as most of us like him
There's nothing to even record here man.. and I don't think there ever has been screen recordings of Danny on here (that I can remember) 😂.

Reactions: 4

There's nothing to even record here man.. and I don't think there ever has been screen recordings of Danny on here (that I can remember) 😂.
It’s really odd behaviour, he shouldn’t be logging into Danny’s accounts in the first place and how he is controlling who he can talk to is sad as duck he’s cutting off so many folk that genuinely like Danny. It’s creepy behaviour.

Theyre all a bunch of arseholes. He's saying not to block anyone and he likes tattle life. Scott said to that lassie Laura she's got two minutes to sort it. Poor lassies wean woke up and she's trying to get them to sleep and he's making stupid wee demands about a tt live. Get a grip ya faceless wank.

Theyre all a bunch of arseholes. He's saying not to block anyone and he likes tattle life. Scott said to that lassie Laura she's got two minutes to sort it. Poor lassies wean woke up and she's trying to get them to sleep and he's making stupid wee demands about a tt live. Get a grip ya faceless wank.
Should be up to Danny who he blocks. Scotty is blackmailing to Get control over Danny & his lives it’s disgusting behaviour. If it was a man controlling his gf the way Scotty is controlling and isolating Danny from folk who like him people would kick up duck .

Hahahahahahahahhahaaha "Why do you want Scotty in the box? So he can shout over everyone about geein gifts".

Aw man. Laughed at that there.
Nothing is even being said bad about Danny that needs modded, and wee Lauras got it handled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.