Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many folk asking Mags why she supports Rosie and Shielsy , she’s blanking them.
she’s been Leaving for half an hour now.
She’s well wanting to noise Danny up vile woman

Reactions: 7
Mags saying she doesn't know who PB is and nothing about Rosie when we all full well know she knows. bleeping moron!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many folk asking Mags why she supports Rosie and Shielsy , she’s blanking them.
she’s been Leaving for half an hour now.
She’s well wanting to noise Danny up vile woman
Magz hasn't seen any of PB's tweets. We believe you Magz. 🤬

Reactions: 6
I've said it before but Magz doesn't care about kids or catching pedos. She cares about feeling powerful. That's why she only targets vulnerable people (drug addicts, intellectually disabled etc). She wouldn't dare go after Rosie cos Rosie is able to fight back.

Magz is a fraud and needs stopped. Absolute armpit of a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said it before but Magz doesn't care about kids or catching pedos. She cares about feeling powerful. That's why she only targets vulnerable people (drug addicts, intellectually disabled etc). She wouldn't dare go after Rosie cos Rosie is able to fight back.

Magz is a fraud and needs stopped. Absolute armpit of a human being.
I said it months ago she's a selective pedalo hunter. Only exposes people she feels like exposing.

Reactions: 12
Mags is as bad as Scambank bringing dead relatives into every conflict she has on that app 🙄
She must have a big bleeping family cos every time someone mentions anything Magz says "Oh I have family with that."

Whether it be a disease, skin colour, religion or stamp collection, Magz has a family member with the exact same thing.

Also happens to make her exempt from being racist apparently. How convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amanda Britt on live on the drink she said she's going to jail on Wednesday for assaulting a nurse and a police officer and blaming it on mental health 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mags clearly reads this as she mentioned me saying about Cheryl & her making Danny lose his stuff. Here’s yer pals tweets Mags ya hypocrite
How’s it ok for her to be pally with a man that wants to beast weans and rape women if she’s that much of a protector of kids. Make it make sense

2frat anaw had him round her wean, gave her wean a teddy bear from him . Textbook predator

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Mags clearly reads this as she mentioned me saying about Cheryl & her making Danny lose his stuff. Here’s yer pals tweets Mags ya hypocrite
How’s it ok for her to be pally with a man that wants to beast weans and rape women if she’s that much of a protector of kids. Make it make sense

2frat anaw had him round her wean, gave her wean a teddy bear from him . Textbook predator

They can’t apply the ‘aw but it was years ago, he’s changed’ excuse either, cos they happily stage protests outside houses of men who have historic convictions. Once a wrong yin, always a wrong yin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.