Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K no
Oh hes saying he is at court because of STS.
They basically hounded him, calling him a beast after a 17 year old lassie went in his box. He flipped out on Live and they sent a welfare check to his door, which made him freak even more. Police put his door in on Live and he was carted. Think he may have been sectioned then, and came home to his house flooded and all his belongings binned by the council.

He has court on 23rd and I think he’s worried and stressing about it so trying to clear his name.

It really highlights how damaging these so called PDO Hunters can be. The braindead bams in his comments right now aren’t helping…one even said STS has a 100% conviction rate 🙄.

If Danny gets the jail ill send him nudes to swap for some koka noodles and contraband

I’ll send him nudes - he can pin them on the cell door and no bleep will go near to annoy him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So this mad bint has outted me, said its nice to see another pic apart from my wedding.. wee weirdo 🤯
The definition of a troll. Followers are all fake accounts and they follow all the usual suspects. Probably reads here to keep up with the goss. The irony is lost on them.

Reactions: 8
K no

They basically hounded him, calling him a beast after a 17 year old lassie went in his box. He flipped out on Live and they sent a welfare check to his door, which made him freak even more. Police put his door in on Live and he was carted. Think he may have been sectioned then, and came home to his house flooded and all his belongings binned by the council.

He has court on 23rd and I think he’s worried and stressing about it so trying to clear his name.

It really highlights how damaging these so called PDO Hunters can be. The braindead bams in his comments right now aren’t helping…one even said STS has a 100% conviction rate 🙄.

I’ll send him nudes - he can pin them on the cell door and no bleep will go near to annoy him
They just don’t look at the bigger picture how they can negatively affect innocent peoples life’s . What a shame he lost all his possessions, was trying to explain to him to get contents insurance incase something like that happens again. Had he been in the house when he got flooded he could have at least saved some of his possessions but naw was locked up cause of those idiots.
how mags and Cheryl can come in his lives bold as brass after that is sickening . Poor guy

Reactions: 6
…one even said STS has a 100% conviction rate 🙄.
I took a screenshot of that comment btw to mention here and ask where the bleeping facts or proof of that is btw.

To be fair, I didn't know any of the background of this but I caught one live before I even knew who he was and Danny was acting like a bleeping weirdo on it outside a school saying wrong tit... But it seems he did the same as Rosie on that live I saw. (as in retaliated by agreeing)

Reactions: 4
So this mad bint has outted me, said its nice to see another pic apart from my wedding.. wee weirdo 🤯

Shat it, stopped following me 😂
Awk it’s usually my wedding pics that get spoke about I’m glad it’s someone elses turn 🤣

• Haha

Shat it, stopped following me 😂
She said it after the unblockme person said that btw (the faceless account, and it was them that outted you too).

Reactions: 3
That's shocking. Exactly what happened to that girl Shannon with the 15 year old boy, Cheryl STS was right in the middle of that as well. Everyone was calling her a beast and she was chatting to the wee guy about jobs after school.

You can see how worried he is. He's wanting his pals to tell the truth about him, and say he's not a wrong yin.

All these pedalo hunters need to wind their necks in, how the hell are people supposed to know how old folk are. And if these STS get wind of someone's age they're jumping on top of people. Adults aren't banned from talking to younger people, in real life, most of us are ok and trustworthy. It's just a small minority that are fucked in the head. These people think they're superheroes and they're just not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awk it’s usually my wedding pics that get spoke about I’m glad it’s someone elses turn 🤣
i owned it, i am dourface, i also have 3 other accounts 🤣. Might go to paisley at the weekend, punch her teeth through her skull. Once they add a nosey moo, ye watch the vids 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boy and lassie in Danny's box are nice bless them trying to help him. That Cheryl was all over that situation way that Shannon lassie making it worse wen all she done was tell a young boy 2 get another apprenticeship. Dont like mags either clearly a racist and thinks she's a hard woman

The boy and lassie in Danny's box are nice bless them trying to help him. That Cheryl was all over that situation way that Shannon lassie making it worse wen all she done was tell a young boy 2 get another apprenticeship. Dont like mags either clearly a racist and thinks she's a hard woman
Aye they seem nice enough .
Cheryl and Mags are just vile, they should be ashamed of themselves that Danny lost all his possessions because of them ,naw they never flooded his house but it was them that got him put away & his house sat empty.

Reactions: 5
Cheryl got goaded into it by James Mac aswell, went into the girls box knowing duck all about what actually happened so looked like a bleeping moron with no facts or info.

But cause they're all about likes and putting on a show she did it and they were WRONG AGAIN. Slow Clap.

They just don’t look at the bigger picture how they can negatively affect innocent peoples life’s . What a shame he lost all his possessions, was trying to explain to him to get contents insurance incase something like that happens again. Had he been in the house when he got flooded he could have at least saved some of his possessions but naw was locked up cause of those idiots.
how mags and Cheryl can come in his lives bold as brass after that is sickening . Poor guy
I saw you comment about contents insurance then 100 other folk parroted you 😂.
Cheryl n Mags are oblivious, they were trying to get up Scotty’s arse. An unknown male, who doesn’t show his face. Not that I’m saying he’s a wrong yin, but he could be anyone, yet the ‘safeguarders’ don’t care, cos they just want clout.

• Haha
That lassie Shannon never said anything inappropriate to the 15 year old. I saw her on a live a day or so afterwards she was clearly vulnerable & had some sort of mental health problems. Sts could have caused that lassie to end herself

When you see people type "STS ARE HERE TO PROTECT US" but those same people probably write "SOCIAL WORKERS ARE CUNTS AND STOLE MA WEAN".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That lassie Shannon never said anything inappropriate to the 15 year old. I saw her on a live a day or so afterwards she was clearly vulnerable & had some sort of mental health problems. Sts could have caused that lassie to end herself
She wasn't making much sense on the live cause she was wasted but she wasn't trying to get in about the wee boy and they made it worse going after her. I was worried that nite thinking she was gona harm herself shes clearly got issues but there was no need for those arseholes

Someone in comments just said they were on another live tonite possibly sts and they have said danny is on their radar

Someone in comments just said they were on another live tonite possibly sts and they have said danny is on their radar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.