Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen yes..the..boys join through a shared invite and he's no said a word yet 😂 Thats Scotty eh?
Scotty will be bealing she’s talking to other guys . Hope she takes a shine to one n bangs him Scotty will combust

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stupid wee boot that’s his mod blocked me cause I said Danny you’ll no get any Pedigree Chum when you go to BarL in a fortnight 😭My man Dans always got my back he got me unblocked 😍 Danny’s loves me so he does 🤣
What's he up at court for ?

Reactions: 1
What's he up at court for ?
No idea dunno if it’s the mags thing but by the sounds of it he’s expecting to get put away on the 23rd.
Hes on now saying communications act offences and for assaulting the police🙈

Reactions: 2
Stupid wee boot that’s his mod blocked me cause I said Danny you’ll no get any Pedigree Chum when you go to BarL in a fortnight 😭My man Dans always got my back he got me unblocked 😍 Danny’s loves me so he does 🤣
He really has a lot of love for oor Cass. Go see him in jail.. I beg 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No idea dunno if it’s the mags thing but by the sounds of it he’s expecting to get put away on the 23rd.
Hes on now saying communications act offences and for assaulting the police🙈
What's the Magz thing Cass ?

Reactions: 2
He really has a lot of love for oor Cass. Go see him in jail.. I beg 😭
Aye n the next thing you know You’ll see me doing they I’m in love with a criminal tiktoks all they sad cows make that marry Cunts off write a prisoner 🤣

• Haha
Do u get a date to get picked up for jail ? you are at court, expecting a turn, or remanded 🙆‍♀️ hes a away to that levendale place yes all talk aboot 😂

• Haha
What's the Magz thing Cass ?
I’m no exactly sure but know he’s got a court case coming up that’s something to do with Mags , maybe it’s her that’s done him for the communications act as they were at each other’s throats for a bit

Can just see Danny walking into the court puffing on his wee pipe with his Celtic trackie on, saying awrite troops its yer auld Da 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can just see Danny walking into the court puffing on his wee pipe with his Celtic trackie on, saying awrite troops its yer auld Da 😂
Wish you were still allowed to go into courts to watch proceedings, would be some laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m no exactly sure but know he’s got a court case coming up that’s something to do with Mags , maybe it’s her that’s done him for the communications act as they were at each other’s throats for a bit
1st time i came across Danny was a thing with Mags. I dont follow her, its all bit strange for me.#FREEDANNY 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's a boot. Arguing with folk online and then getting them charged.

Danny just said he's in court because of Cheryl

1st time i came across Danny was a thing with Mags. I dont follow her, its all bit strange for me.#FREEDANNY 🥰
Mags creeps me out she gives me the fear she’s needing a harddrive check herself something no right with her

Wish everycunt would get out the hunters arses man, dannys allowed to call out Jamesy but can't say duck all about them.. Sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.