Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was saying some vile things about
Disabled people drooling too then corrected himself by saying oh tit can’t say that on a live . Thought he was the best of a bad bunch too but he’s just another bell end
Yip same, thought he was decent for a bit but just saw him telling his followers to go troll someone & call her all the fat smelly slags...tbf she did slag him but she didn't say anything that bad 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
Yip same, thought he was decent for a bit but just saw him telling his followers to go troll someone & call her all the fat smelly slags...tbf she did slag him but she didn't say anything that bad 🙈🤣
Ffs bring back wee isa scotty 😂 least he is a knob and owns it

Reactions: 2
Lewis is acting a pure fud driving about with his pals, asking folk if they’ve got any gear . How can they no just have a normal night these Cunts why live stream everything, like he’s no even talking to his pals in the motor just the folk in the comments. Be some amount of gear he will need to make it all the way up his big anteater snib .

Oft Lewis threatening terrorise people blow their houses up and saying he takes a lot of gear cause his kids mum is a bleep who doesn’t let him see his kids .
No wonder he isn’t allowed to see his weans the way he’s acting , the way he’s speaking about his kids mum is vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lewis is acting a pure fud driving about with his pals, asking folk if they’ve got any gear . How can they no just have a normal night these Cunts why live stream everything, like he’s no even talking to his pals in the motor just the folk in the comments. Be some amount of gear he will need to make it all the way up his big anteater snib .
Queerhawk ! Was live in the car wi a lassie on a date. Ffs , i wid have stopped, and kicked the beak out 👃

• Haha
The way he’s just spoke about his childrens mum is disgusting
I aint even watching him, too busy working out my divorce from my man who doesnt know hes done anything wrong. Im bored, hes boring, he annoys me. Is that enough for a quickie divorce 😬😂.Nae mare red bull and cold mixtures for me

Miss jay jay is live and she's wrecked
Cant see her but im assuming she aint wrecked enough to have Squeaky Scotty in her pants 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some nick . Big Gildo’s no had a rammy in a while she’s over due a making a bleep of herself session
I just seen them, and for the 1st time, gypsy queen looks better than Miss JJ 😱.Bring it Scott ya plook. I said it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Cass_25 Tell me the gossip, anything decent been going on in this live? 👀 😂

Ignore, just seen theres been loads said it didnt update for me. I will read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 guys in her box telling her how good she looks when she's sitting there with her tits hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen yes..the..boys join through a shared invite and he's no said a word yet 😂 Thats Scotty eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im backing oor Cass up 😂. getting blocked from Dan the mans live 🤣
Stupid wee boot that’s his mod blocked me cause I said Danny you’ll no get any Pedigree Chum when you go to BarL in a fortnight 😭My man Dans always got my back he got me unblocked 😍 Danny’s loves me so he does 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.