Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although she thinks you check into hospital on FB for attention 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 actually canny breathe 🀣 I don't have fb🀣 but if im gona check into hospital ill do a cherine and make a video way a wee sad voice and a sad song in the background and post it on tiktok or Snapchat 🀣 shes actually hilarious 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 actually canny breathe 🀣 I don't have fb🀣 but if im gona check into hospital ill do a cherine and make a video way a wee sad voice and a sad song in the background and post it on tiktok or Snapchat 🀣 shes actually hilarious 🀣
Cue song 🎡 You gave me shelter when I needed yooooou

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just neerly outed maself there 🀭 need tae remember its not here am typing when ive had a few beers haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scotty has a cheek to moan about Lez being a beggy Mitchell he's doing it now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scotty has a cheek to moan about Lez being a beggy Mitchell he's doing it now
They forgot they are just as bad for begging even though sometimes it may not be outright begging but all these challenges they are doing are essentially the exact same thing but they think we are simple and dont click on that they are after other peoples cash

@Slowpoker was that you in scottys live there ?

Right off topic again but have any yous came across biscoffqueen live she geez me the absolute boak man 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They forgot they are just as bad for begging even though sometimes it may not be outright begging but all these challenges they are doing are essentially the exact same thing but they think we are simple and dont click on that they are after other peoples cash

@Slowpoker was that you in scottys live there ?

Right off topic again but have any yous came across biscoffqueen live she geez me the absolute boak man 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
No haven't seen biscoffqueen but I need to know how its is 🀣 slow surely u have been hacked and u weren't gifting scott πŸ€” shes turned against us lads 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No haven't seen biscoffqueen but I need to know how its is 🀣 slow surely u have been hacked and u weren't gifting scott πŸ€” shes turned against us lads 🀣
I hate Lewis so much I wanted scott to win πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Listen if use see me doing on the app no use didn't 🀐

Maybe Iv lost my mind and got hacked who knows πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must have missed the memo that the chilli crisp eating was a "challenge" and that they were trying to make the app fun again. Maybe if they had set it all up properly it could have been a good laugh. But nawww they canny even organise a bleeping synchronised crisp eating. All we saw was Jade and some beardy guy eating one. Lewis shat it then he went to Dannys. Danny ate 2 I think while Lewis whitey'd.... then they piled on that Lez for not getting involved etc. Do they blame her. Cher was at her door last week then jade and big beak turn up with a chili crisp... aye nae bother 🀣🀣🀣🀣

If they really want to make the app fun again they should all quit woth their bullying, harrassing, jusgemental racist bigot views.

Arseholes the bleeping lot of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If they really want to make the app fun again they should all quit woth their bullying, harrassing, jusgemental racist bigot views.
If they want to make the app fun again, they should bleeping uninstall it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.