Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're not talking about the plague doctor 🫶

Ell are Kay enn are your knickers soaking cz Ben's on live? 🤣 @Lrkn27

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we should use Lewis as the posterchild as to why every woman should have bodily autonomy and access to abortion facilities. He's a problem that a quick abortion 30 yrs ago would've solved nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's a freak and is trying to expose her. There's honestly something wrong with him man.
I know he thinks he's done something there but fyi Plague Doctor, you can't expose someone for something they've told us themselves countless times 🤦‍♀️🤣
Try harder next time!

Reactions: 6
he really is taking her not liking his racism very hard. His behaviour is not normal!
He’s a creepy bastard he’s unhinged, there’s something far wrong with his head he seriously needs to get some sort of help for this behaviour.
I was just watching Bens videos , I see Lewis has been reading the Alan Shields A-Z on how to deal with an internet scandal ffs 🤦‍♀️ It wasn’t him

Reactions: 4
He’s a creepy bastard he’s unhinged, there’s something far wrong with his head he seriously needs to get some sort of help for this behaviour.
I was just watching Bens videos , I see Lewis has been reading the Alan Shields A-Z on how to deal with an internet scandal ffs 🤦‍♀️ It wasn’t him

“it wisnae me” the screen recordings say otherwise as do they DECENT people on that live. What a weirdo!

Reactions: 8
He could get charged for that. It could also be character evidence if he’s involved in some kind of custody dispute. All because he couldn’t hack a lassie calling him out. Silly guy.

“it wisnae me” the screen recordings say otherwise as do they DECENT people on that live. What a weirdo!
Wisny him , he’ll be saying he’s been hacked next 🥴He needs to get a grip of his fucked up life
Bens put up another video of Scotty & clatti Frati both calling k Dawg a troll, Scotty is being a two faced prick he’s up the lassies arse constantly in her lives trying to get in her box, he won’t be able to handle that she isn’t letting him get the attention he craves in her lives, she clearly doesn’t want him on screaming & shouting he should accept that & find someone else’s live to take over. Jades no happy that KDawg mentioned that Jade phones welfare checks, Jade said she never has… there’s screenshots of her on here saying she was phoning Joe a welfare check the daft boot🥴

Wisny him , he’ll be saying he’s been hacked next 🥴He needs to get a grip of his fucked up life
Bens put up another video of Scotty & clatti Frati both calling k Dawg a troll, Scotty is being a two faced prick he’s up the lassies arse constantly in her lives trying to get in her box, he won’t be able to handle that she isn’t letting him get the attention he craves in her lives, she clearly doesn’t want him on screaming & shouting he should accept that & find someone else’s live to take over. Jades no happy that KDawg mentioned that Jade phones welfare checks, Jade said she never has… there’s screenshots of her on here saying she was phoning Joe a welfare check the daft boot🥴
another one who forgets her own lies. They don’t like that she isn’t up anybody's arse & is able to conduct a live without the need for a side show in the box. He hates not being able to manipulate her. Jade will also be raging that K Dawg took the piss out her wax melts 😂

Reactions: 7
Have you seen Bens latest video of them talking about Kdawg? They're going to turn on her soon cause Frati is getting her feelings hurt.

Exactly Jade, don't comment... If you don't want ripped don't comment or speak to her. It doesn't matter who you are, you're getting roasted. Scotty believes she pure likes him!? Is that a thing??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen Bens latest video of them talking about Kdawg? They're going to turn on her soon cause Frati is getting her feelings hurt.

Exactly Jade, don't comment... If you don't want ripped don't comment or speak to her. It doesn't matter who you are, you're getting roasted. Scotty believes she pure likes him!? Is that a thing??
they are a bunch of horrible bastards, like just don’t watch her lives if you don’t like her.
She said last night she likes Scotty because she knows how much it irritates us lot not knowing who he is

too used to people crawling up their arses but K Dawg just refuses to do it. Alright for Jade to scream & shout at folk on the internet hut god forbid anyone roasts her & does it quite calmly 😏

Im gen up scared of KDawg. Im not saying a thing in her lives, just watch and tremble 😭 And then she said she went to Linwood Farm for dinner .. Too close for comfort, Im away intae hiding 👤.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know Clatti Fratti is sitting on KDawg's lives laughing through gritted teeth, tears of fury coalescing in her eyes, the veins under her tag pulsating with a rhythmic rage ready to be unleashed on the next person to ask her about a bleeping wax melt.

• Haha
Im gen up scared of KDawg. Im not saying a thing in her lives, just watch and tremble 😭 And then she said she went to Linwood Farm for dinner .. Too close for comfort, Im away intae hiding 👤.
Hahahaha she called me a dumpy old boring bleep that bakes scones 😂😂😂😂😂

Shes right. 😍
BIB_Scones_1125.png

• Haha
I love how she says the Jade Frati threads are where all the irrelevant waifs and strays are spoken about & said she doesn’t like or dislike Jade she doesn’t have much of an opinion on her as she’s no a tiktok Celebrity like Miss JJ Cher & Dianne… you just know know that Jade’s bealing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.