Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckkk , im currently in dentist for emergency appt. Get screen recordjngs lol
Can't! I'm at work
Only so many times u can go to the toilet without looking like u have got a coke habit 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
KDawg on Jade Frati:

"She's played Operation once and thinks she's a surgeon"

Am howling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said about Rosie Bush having a job, she said the only job she has is bursting her spots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said Jades going to feel like she’s lost a limb when that tag comes off 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
She’s going to get me into conspiracy theories she knows her stuff. The Scientologists phoned the polis on her so she needs to watch what she says about them 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said Jades going to feel like she’s lost a limb when that tag comes off 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
She’s going to get me into conspiracy theories she knows her stuff. The Scientologists phoned the polis on her so she needs to watch what she says about them 😭🤣🤣🤣
I’m creased thinking of all these American establishment people being terrorised by a woman in Scotland 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m creased thinking of all these American establishment people being terrorised by a woman in Scotland 😭
I thought she was a bam up but She’s deadly serious about it too she was whipping out books to show us that are all signed by the authors & all sorts 🤣 I’d love to know what the Americans she talks to think of her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was a bam up but She’s deadly serious about it too she was whipping out books to show us that are all signed by the authors & all sorts 🤣 I’d love to know what the Americans she talks to think of her 🤣
They probably don't have a clue what she's on about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I totally love KDawg 🥰. She is brilliant, straight to the point and there is no changing her mind about anything. Pressure is on Lewis to get donating 😂

Reactions: 6
All jokes aside but she’s absolutely bang on about racism. She was absolutely standing up for slowpoker saying that the racist remarks made about them was a disgrace and talking about no place for homophobia and racism in 2022. Love u Kdawg. Also love the pressure on that bigoted bottle nosed bleep to donate, never give up xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m never one to type oan these things but I promised myself this year I’d be more of a bleep. Please excuse if I spell anything wrong, I canny spell.

Scotty - Wits aw the yes this boys/girls pish aw aboot? Wit age are ye 16? I’m considerably younger than theses fannies and I acc think tae me self wit a brass neck go get a fuckin joab instead ae parking up ootside random cunts hoose.

Lewis - Wall Puncher/Racist. Move fukin oot ae yer grans hoose man go to a hostel or something ya tit. Think the only way tae be funny is to bring evdy else doon. News flash you’re no that special. Only personality trait you huv is huffin pablo like Henry the Hoover

Danny - I like Danny but I don’t like the tit he’s say/said and you should reap wit ye sow. Acc not a bad looking guy tbf (I said wit a said and a know some agree. He’s switched oan, bites too easily tae the so called riots he calls ‘pals’. Get new pals, ye wid do so much better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gooey louey looks dog rough , prob been up all night desperately trying to find out who kdawg is 🤣🤣

Embarrassed for him , in his 30s acting like a wee sweetie wife 😭🤣
He’s an embarrassment, he’s bullying Kdawg now he’s stalking the lassie. She doesn’t like him , blocked him for being racist in her comments & he can’t handle it. Any normal person would accept someone doesn’t like him & move on but not him , the lassies right he’s a narcissist. It’s weird as duck how he is behaving with Kdawg, stalker behaviour- makes you wonder how he behaves when a woman he is interested in says she doesn’t like or doesn’t want him there’s clearly a reason his kids mum phoned the police on him to many times .

Reactions: 8
He’s an embarrassment, he’s bullying Kdawg now he’s stalking the lassie. She doesn’t like him , blocked him for being racist in her comments & he can’t handle it. Any normal person would accept someone doesn’t like him & move on but not him , the lassies right he’s a narcissist. It’s weird as duck how he is behaving with Kdawg, stalker behaviour- makes you wonder how he behaves when a woman he is interested in says she doesn’t like or doesn’t want him there’s clearly a reason his kids mum phoned the police on him to many times .
Yep he clearly doesn’t like being told no! If I find out someone doesn’t like me I don’t care , I’m no gna lose sleep over it 🤣
He’s pure creepy all this effort he’s putting in to expose her but says f all when Scotty gets questioned who he is ? I actually dont care about a Scotty reveal tbh I know he’s a prick n that’s that.

💜 KDAWGS LIVE 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Kdawg back on live talking about Scottish indpedence and how Nicola sturgeon had Russian lashes during lockdown and nobody else could get theirs done so she doesn’t know how she got hers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.