Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ears ringing after that wee argument between they pair of roasters Jade & Nikki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the hell was that all about with that Nikki (new character for me) too much shouting so made out duck all

Reactions: 2
Does Jade no bleeping tire herself out with all the shouting? Am shattered just listening to her, cant believe she’s been on live shouting about how good a fighter she is again this isn’t real life surely hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Jade no bleeping tire herself out with all the shouting? Am shattered just listening to her, cant believe she’s been on live shouting about how good a fighter she is again this isn’t real life surely hahaha
Does she ever take a breath . I canny deal with the shouting imagine you lived next door to that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
K dawgs live, she just said hello to irishjulie then said aw I hope you've not been interfered wi by that property boss, that where he was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only discovered this kdawg yest after reading the thread wdf did she come from id never heard of her discussing voldamort in the comments 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was actually enjoying her livecno yelling no screaming just having a semi normal convo for once 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Same its class not having 4 people all shouting over each other 😅

Shes back

Ye look good Danny noo that yev had a wash am howling 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.