Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to block her, the time she randomly out the blue asked me if my mum had been with her uncle when my wee maw is in her 60’s and lives in New Zealand was too much for me to cope with 😭
Maybe i should block, my uncle is a pure bleep 🙄. Dont mind the new bird wi wee kiddos,fk letting Kerry in, i aint doing colouring books wi her.. Go oot the lines you lose a windpipe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe i should block, my uncle is a pure bleep 🙄. Dont mind the new bird wi wee kiddos,fk letting Kerry in, i aint doing colouring books wi her.. Go oot the lines you lose a windpipe 😳
Aw she’s unreal that one , bonkers. I had her on Snapchat think she thought I was her pal for a while 😭😭😭 my pal that had had been with her creepy uncle had her on Snapchat too kept getting voice notes off her telling her she liked her accent & she was sending her photos of random lassies she knew saying she looked like them🥴 she had to block her aswell 🤣 then it turned out she wasn’t even the niece she was just some mad heedbanger that Susie knew😭 aw man I miss the auld days on the PB threads 🤣

• Haha
Aw she’s unreal that one , bonkers. I had her on Snapchat think she thought I was her pal for a while 😭😭😭 my pal that had had been with her creepy uncle had her on Snapchat too kept getting voice notes off her telling her she liked her accent & she was sending her photos of random lassies she knew saying she looked like them🥴 she had to block her aswell 🤣 then it turned out she wasn’t even the niece she was just some mad heedbanger that Susie knew😭 aw man I miss the auld days on the PB threads 🤣
Was a simpler time 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mind those crazy days 🤣🤣. Ive honestly been here since January and i was deleting the app until i seen all the stuff wi The pedalo boss and here i am 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Mind those crazy days 🤣🤣. Ive honestly been here since January and i was deleting the app until i seen all the stuff wi The pedalo boss and here i am 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
My 1st comment was to Big Bush. She kept doing that hand over the mouth " Do you know how lucky i am" . I said nah its never cool to mock people, the abuse i got from her sheep 😂😂.

• Haha
Talking about auld shagger I wonder if the new woman realised he was 💯 throwing it about in Ibiza. Will never believe he was faithful nuh uh. Got a wee tattoo so she thinks she's special😂😂😂. No hen I never cheated look ill prove it. Got ur name tattooed on me. Show I love you. Guys a bleeping class A reprobate. He still selling hooses?

• Haha
Talking about auld shagger I wonder if the new woman realised he was 💯 throwing it about in Ibiza. Will never believe he was faithful nuh uh. Got a wee tattoo so she thinks she's special😂😂😂. No hen I never cheated look ill prove it. Got ur name tattooed on me. Show I love you. Guys a bleeping class A reprobate. He still selling hooses?
If that arsewipe turned up to my house, i'd grab his nostril and kick his groomed ass doon the stairs. Fk off ya poncey bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was abroad somewhere else when he was away , she’s a daft cow if she thinks he isn’t still shagging about, he’ll never change.
I was howling on kdawgs live when someone wrote that there was a beast hunting sting going on in another live some beast was being put out of his house , Kdawg goes Awww brilliant is Alan Shields finally getting papped out his dads spare bedroom 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was abroad somewhere else when he was away , she’s a daft cow if she thinks he isn’t still shagging about, he’ll never change.
I was howling on kdawgs live when someone wrote that there was a beast hunting sting going on in another live some beast was being put out of his house , Kdawg goes Awww brilliant is Alan Shields finally getting papped out his dads spare bedroom 😭😭🤣🤣🤣
She keeps saying she is getting him in the box to sweetalk him then bam. Does she no realise he is probably watching her say that 😂😂😂. No chance he will go in that box now. Would've been hilarious to be honest.

• Haha
The “K” in K-Dawg better not be for Kerry 😭 I will pass away if the loony lesbian niece turned out to be entertaining. Bumping Britney’s Freedom money then pishing for auld men to replace it sounds like a pure Kerry Anne thing to do now that I think about it 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps saying she is getting him in the box to sweetalk him then bam. Does she no realise he is probably watching her say that 😂😂😂. No chance he will go in that box now. Would've been hilarious to be honest.
Aye she's far fae daft but doesnt realise how TT works, and snakey scott will be phoning him to warn him. I can honestly say my 13 yr old has a deeper voice than Scott. Imagine turning up for a MMA fight and yer oppenant sounds like a hamster 😬

The “K” in K-Dawg better not be for Kerry 😭 I will pass away if the loony lesbian niece turned out to be entertaining. Bumping Britney’s Freedom money then pishing for auld men to replace it sounds like a pure Kerry Anne things to do now that I think about it 😩
She couldnt entertain herself in a room full of fannies.I need to go work for my mate Lewis donating to KDawgs charity 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The lassie is actually hilarious🤣 even if she does say im desperate for attention and check myself in at the hospital on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've avoided hospitals for years I hate the place and the day I need to go to hospital cause I canny dae a shite (looking at you cherine) then aye she can call me all the attention seeking cows, but I canny help being disabled🤣 I just don't go to hospital for it but if I do and I decide to check in on Facebook ill be sure to tag u lot and kdawg for attention 🤣🤣🤣. Kdawg has really made me proper laugh since she came onto the scene think she's my favourite person 🙂

• Haha
The lassie is actually hilarious🤣 even if she does say im desperate for attention and check myself in at the hospital on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've avoided hospitals for years I hate the place and the day I need to go to hospital cause I canny dae a shite (looking at you cherine) then aye she can call me all the attention seeking cows, but I canny help being disabled🤣 I just don't go to hospital for it but if I do and I decide to check in on Facebook ill be sure to tag u lot and kdawg for attention 🤣🤣🤣. Kdawg has really made me proper laugh since she came onto the scene think she's my favourite person 🙂
Its fine,,, im going through a hard time 🤣, i sleep on the couch coz i hate my man. Wee troll page comes in giving it aww wee sour face needs a man that wants her 🤣. See if ye had one Gill, i'd take him for sheer spite 😂 Away back yer 15 phones, never need to worry about a wet patch ya fugly coo 🐄

• Heart
Its fine,,, im going through a hard time 🤣, i sleep on the couch coz i hate my man. Wee troll page comes in giving it aww wee sour face needs a man that wants her 🤣. See if ye had one Gill, i'd take him for sheer spite 😂 Away back yer 15 phones, never need to worry about a wet patch ya fugly coo 🐄
Aw mrs I never seen that was that tonite? I missed tonites live i was sleeping. Fk I was delighted my man slept on couch for a couple nights last week so I could get some sleep his snoring makes me want to suffocate him 🤣 wee souls floored with covid just now but if he snores hes getting booted out lol we all know u love ur man but see if u didn't think about punching his bleep in every once in a while it wouldn't be normal 🤣 mines eats crisps like a pig in a trough and ive thought of booting him into next Tuesday many times 🤣 however as ed sheeran would say "when your legs don't work like they used to before" 🤣 hope ur ok ma luv 😘

There's an account RIP slow poker absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Lewis looks done in, his eyes are red raw and he’s chugging energy drinks. He seems really affected by harsh criticism. Rather than doubling down and lashing out more, he’d find more peace in acknowledging the racist chat was below the belt. Maybe apologise for it and learn from it. People might have some respect for him then.

The wee cling-ons defending it by saying people who were offended are ‘snowflakes’ and ‘PC has gone mad’ annoy me. Just another ignorant way for them to continue dismissing genuine issues and running with their small minded views.

• Heart
Hulk amd polo trying to out kdawg
It’s just awful how Lewis is behaving . The lassie wants nothing to do with him & he’s still harassing her. It’s not her fault that Lewis is racist , no one but Lewis is responsible for that. He is making himself look worse & worse. Like what is he hoping to achieve here does he want her to leave the app does he want her to hurt herself?

Soz, I'm back 😂
Yay, we missed you.

It’s just awful how Lewis is behaving . The lassie wants nothing to do with him & he’s still harassing her. It’s not her fault that Lewis is racist , no one but Lewis is responsible for that. He is making himself look worse & worse. Like what is he hoping to achieve here does he want her to leave the app does he want her to hurt herself?
Him and Polo were disgusting last night. Outting a profile of some lassie saying its KDawg while Lewis had old snaps of her singing a song with the N word so outting her as a racist and saying shes just as bad and cant undersgand why hes getting stick and naw her. Does he naw realise the tone and context he was using. He also said he never called Slow a black bastard... even though its on video. He genuinely believes his own lies even though theres bleeping proof.
Then some lassie in comments was getting accused of bejng Nancy/Ben. She got in the box to prove naw her and polo was a cheeky bleep and she was nearly crying and they were laughing at her for it. Nasty bully bastards. Unfollowed Polo now. Both are now showing true colours, all cos some lassie called them on their bullshit and they didnt like it. But was ok when she called out everyone else. bleeping arseholes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yay, we missed you.

Him and Polo were disgusting last night. Outting a profile of some lassie saying its KDawg while Lewis had old snaps of her singing a song with the N word so outting her as a racist and saying shes just as bad and cant undersgand why hes getting stick and naw her. Does he naw realise the tone and context he was using. He also said he never called Slow a black bastard... even though its on video. He genuinely believes his own lies even though theres bleeping proof.
Then some lassie in comments was getting accused of bejng Nancy/Ben. She got in the box to prove naw her and polo was a cheeky bleep and she was nearly crying and they were laughing at her for it. Nasty bully bastards. Unfollowed Polo now. Both are now showing true colours, all cos some lassie called them on their bullshit and they didnt like it. But was ok when she called out everyone else. bleeping arseholes.
Who was the girl they had in the box? Do you remember the name? Just out of nosey bastardness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.