Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont even explain yourself. We all get the tone and sarcasm in here cos it basically feels like a big group chat between us. When others come in and read out random comments its taken out of context. Also, fine me a woman who disny really secretly hate their man in some ways, boys are tit lol

Just checked, when i joined TL i was actually off sick from work with stress. 4 months i was off. My hair was falling out etc. You lot must've helped me 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
wee man had a fight online last night over a game, stupid fight.. But that was me up all night 😴😴
I'm a worrier too, I've mellowed out a bit tho in my old age and try not to let it effect me as much but I'm always worrying about something I probably don't need to be! I try remind myself worrying and getting stressed isn't going to fix it, isn't always that easy tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a worrier too, I've mellowed out a bit tho in my old age and try not to let it effect me as much but I'm always worrying about something I probably don't need to be! I try remind myself worrying and getting stressed isn't going to fix it, isn't always that easy tho!
Ive got worse, i was always so laid back and now its like im a spring ready to pop ( thats how my dad describes me 🤣) Tells me to go a walk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw you don’t need to explain yourself ❤ It’s ok to sound off. I wanty smother my man nightly for snoring. I didn’t talk to him for a fortnight after I dreamed he cheated on me. Gillian probably needs pumped 😂

I feel i need to clear this up for KDawg and Gillian. I suffer from anxiety, any wee simple thing that happens during the day is enough to keep me up all night. So my man next to me breathing ends up sounding like a fking train. On occasions i will go sleep on the couch as its cool and quiet and seems to relax me. I am not going through hard time and we are happily married. I moan sometimes coz i get tired and cranky that he can fall asleep within 5 minutes and i cant get over for hours 😴 🙂. Er ye go Gill 👍. You want me to unblock ye and i can give you another picture to keep 😘

• Haha
Ive got worse, i was always so laid back and now its like im a spring ready to pop ( thats how my dad describes me 🤣) Tells me to go a walk 😂😂
Just walk it off 🤣 I worry more when I'm walking, go into my own world creating problems before they're even there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw you don’t need to explain yourself ❤ It’s ok to sound off. I wanty smother my man nightly for snoring. I didn’t talk to him for a fortnight after I dreamed he cheated on me. Gillian probably needs pumped 😂
🤣🤣 Aye wi a hot poker. Witchy poo

• Haha
I'm the same @Dourface Little Miss Anxiety ridden mess here. I take ages to get to sleep and the man sleeps after a shift at work in 2.4 seconds. Snoring like a pig I'm like ffs just how!

It does make a difference coming on here and getting a laugh with you all 🥰 than sitting worrying about the same tit 281 times a night.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right enough of this keek.. Just wanted to clear it up for KDawg. I think we do forget it isnt just a big group chat at times 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I missed kdawgs live AGAIN 😡
See this real life tit getting in the way of everything, actually sick of it 🥹 🤣
What have I missed ? Anyone give me a quick run down what’s happened? 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right ive never read any of the PB threads... any idea what thread is best to start or should I bite the bullet and start at number 1 lol

I advise folk all day long about their mental health however I struggle with imposter syndrome- always think I was given my job by mistake! We will get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right ive never read any of the PB threads... any idea what thread is best to start or should I bite the bullet and start at number 1 lol
Need to start at number 1 cause there’s so many twists & turns . You will honestly think it’s made up stuff on there like it’s too unreal to be true, if I didn’t know some of the folk he’s fucked about with id think it was made up . He’s horrendous, plays Mr Nice but he’s a nasty bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I advise folk all day long about their mental health however I struggle with imposter syndrome- always think I was given my job by mistake! We will get there.
I tell folk they are poor, when they earn more than me 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
K Dawg as much as I love her is getting a lot of info from these threads. She's said a lot of stuff either I've said or I've read written on here by you guys. She's obviously got her own mind and not afraid to say it, so good on her.

Reactions: 1
K Dawg as much as I love her is getting a lot of info from these threads. She's said a lot of stuff either I've said or I've read written on here by you guys. She's obviously got her own mind and not afraid to say it, so good on her.
Yeah she reads here then does her own research, but give her her due, she does say "they say" 🤣 so everyone knows where she's getting her info from. She just likes to back up what we've said with more proof before she makes her mind up about anyone!

I haven't read them either, don't know if I CBA going through them but seems I've missed alot with that sleaze ball!

Yeah she reads here then does her own research, but give her her due, she does say "they say" 🤣 so everyone knows where she's getting her info from. She just likes to back up what we've said with more proof before she makes her mind up about anyone!

I haven't read them either, don't know if I CBA going through them but seems I've missed alot with that sleaze ball!
Book 6 weeks off work lol. You need to start at chapter 1 to get the whole picture. More twists than The Smiler at Alton Towers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.