Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she reads here then does her own research, but give her her due, she does say "they say" 🀣 so everyone knows where she's getting her info from. She just likes to back up what we've said with more proof before she makes her mind up about anyone!

I haven't read them either, don't know if I CBA going through them but seems I've missed alot with that sleaze ball!
Just watch yourself , if Aldo & his mental fake niece know you’ve been reading his threads you’ll have the Edinburgh & Coatbridge branches of the mafia trying to hunt you down 🀣 no even joking about that either , best of luck to you finding out about oor Aldo 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watch yourself , if Aldo & his mental fake niece know you’ve been reading his threads you’ll have the Edinburgh & Coatbridge branches of the mafia trying to hunt you down 🀣 no even joking about that either , best of luck to you finding out about oor Aldo 🀣
Im still following her on one of my accounts. Scared to let her go just in case KDawg comes at me wi sliders on. I'll need the CB Mafia ( and a season ticket to Time Capsule)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw duck, in that case I'm away to start them just now then!

• Haha
Im still following her on one of my accounts. Scared to let her go just in case KDawg comes at me wi sliders on. I'll need the CB Mafia ( and a season ticket to Time Capsule)
Juat watching Jimmy Carr ... Fk knows what hes saying but i just heard " I blame Bush" .. So dae i Jimmy mate, so dae i πŸ˜”

• Haha
I think an urgent SOS needs to be sent out for Slowpoker. Last seen gifting Scotty. πŸ€ͺ. Let's hope she's neither banned nor deed. Just re-evaluating her life choices πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I cant find thread 1, starts at no 2 πŸ€”
There you go enjoy

Reactions: 3
I think an urgent SOS needs to be sent out for Slowpoker. Last seen gifting Scotty. πŸ€ͺ. Let's hope she's neither banned nor deed. Just re-evaluating her life choices πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Id put money on she is re thinking her behaviour . She's had a slapped arse and away to sleep it off.

• Haha
She found a dead rabbit in her garden , I told her it was a subtle hint😭

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Id put money on she is re thinking her behaviour . She's had a slapped arse and away to sleep it off.
I think i have 1 more wee frown until im for the off πŸ˜‚. If i do vanish, i'll get someone to let you all know im banished to Narnia

She found a dead rabbit in her garden , I told her it was a subtle hint😭
Cassie's fault

• Haha
I had to block her, the time she randomly out the blue asked me if my mum had been with her uncle when my wee maw is in her 60’s and lives in New Zealand was too much for me to cope with 😭

• Haha
I was supposed to be havin an early night ffs. Even took my cbd for anxiety. Now I'm just wide awake scrolling Tiktok

I had to block her, the time she randomly out the blue asked me if my mum had been with her uncle when my wee maw is in her 60’s and lives in New Zealand was too much for me to cope with 😭
I know I shouldn't laugh but she was bleeping crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Theres scotty in dannys live commenting that duggys a snake
They will start bullying Duggy now, horrible bastards

What’s the betting this is Lewis or Scotty with a fake account trying to cause drama for Duggy with Danny
46EFA627-1506-48CF-93BE-70FD69468707.jpeg
31484594-5B73-4F8D-9C89-55043CD37A81.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.