Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im gen up scared of KDawg. Im not saying a thing in her lives, just watch and tremble 😭 And then she said she went to Linwood Farm for dinner .. Too close for comfort, Im away intae hiding 👤.
😂 Aw she said I’m really nasty and it kinda hurted my feelings 😢

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
too used to people crawling up their arses but K Dawg just refuses to do it. Alright for Jade to scream & shout at folk on the internet hut god forbid anyone roasts her & does it quite calmly 😏
I knew as soon as she slagged Dee and Burke it was going to be a nope from that camp too. 😂

Its like a Tattle Encyclopedia on live. I'm surprised any of them ever liked her at all to be fair since its mostly an echo chamber of things on here with her own take on it.

They hate tattle, why would they enjoy that?

Reactions: 10
Nah what is it with these horrible fuckers on TT! Was scrolling the lives and some boy Danieldunn just called someone a spa*tic! Ignorant horrible fuckers! It's one word I hate to hear used along with the M one!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I knew as soon as she slagged Dee and Burke it was going to be a nope from that camp too. 😂

Its like a Tattle Encyclopedia on live. I'm surprised any of them ever liked her at all to be fair since its mostly an echo chamber on of things on here with her own take on it.

They seem to enjoy coming here though, so feck knows what goes on in their tiny wee brains.

Nah what is it with these horrible fuckers on TT! Was scrolling the lives and some boy Danieldunn just called someone a spa*tic! Ignorant horrible fuckers! It's one word I hate to hear used along with the M one!
It’s embarrassing that these are the type of characters who build a platform, but I guess they’ve more time to invest than the average civilised, productive Scottish person.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen Bens latest video of them talking about Kdawg? They're going to turn on her soon cause Frati is getting her feelings hurt.

Exactly Jade, don't comment... If you don't want ripped don't comment or speak to her. It doesn't matter who you are, you're getting roasted. Scotty believes she pure likes him!? Is that a thing??
It was only a matter of time though before they all started turning on her, when she first surfaced they probably thought they could pounce on her and she’d have them in her box and it’d be another person for them to cling on to and get gifts because of… she’s not interested in sooking up their arses, she’s got her own opinions and likes to voice them but not engaging in the arguments and that in the way they do! The fact everyone’s laughing at them along with her will be tearing them up inside, it’s bleeping beautiful 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Its like a Tattle Encyclopedia on live. I'm surprised any of them ever liked her at all to be fair since its mostly an echo chamber of things on here with her own take on it.

they like she is popular & want to be seen to be besties with the cool kid but she isn’t having any of it so now chucking their toys out the pram like the big babies they are. She rips into us & no one on here is going mental about it, take it for what it is, a laugh.

Reactions: 8
Unrelated to this comment, but I saw him say on a live like 1 or 2 days ago and he said he "Wouldn't be on as much anymore" dunno what the story behind it is.

Maybe seeing the troops for what they are?
He said the other day. Yesterday maybe on Chers live he went onto Dannys live and somebody was speaking about him. I didnt see Dannys live so i dont know if thats true or not

Reactions: 2
Unrelated to this comment, but I saw him say on a live like 1 or 2 days ago and he said he "Wouldn't be on as much anymore" dunno what the story behind it is.

Maybe seeing the troops for what they are?
is he not moving house?

Reactions: 4
He said the other day. Yesterday maybe on Chers live he went onto Dannys live and somebody was speaking about him. I didnt see Dannys live so i dont know if thats true or not
Yeah I seen that, I was watching the live. I was a bit confused what he was upset about, I didn't hear anything bad said about him but could have missed it, sometimes im only half paying attention. He was adamant they were talking about him tho.

Duggy is the least offensive of them all, they just bring out the worst in eachother. Duggy has been in KDawgs Lives and seems to like her so maybe she’s getting the message through.

Scotty and Polo were having a duel and giving it ‘who’s gonna be crowned the new Gov of Scottish TikTok’ 🥴 Get. A. Life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Duggy is the least offensive of them all, they just bring out the worst in eachother. Duggy has been in KDawgs Lives and seems to like her so maybe she’s getting the message through.

Scotty and Polo were having a duel and giving it ‘who’s gonna be crowned the new Gov of Scottish TikTok’ 🥴 Get. A. Life.
he tries too hard to fit in, the hard man act he puts on for Lewis , Scotty & Polo really doesn’t suit him. When he’s been in other folks lives I’ve heard him talking away & he seems alright, totally different to the way he acts when in the neds crews lives. Hopefully he’s seen the light with this lot as they are scum

and Scotty says he is 34 😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go way way off topic here, but can someone give me a quick rundown on coops?

I've not long just randomly come across his live, his jaw is swinging like duck and he's snorting off screen. Is this just a standard Wednesday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.