Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried the whole behaving thing for like a week, fk that ! πŸ™„ Thats boring.. Nae wonder my kid is a nightmare ..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A page was saying to Lewis they are outside he was para as fk paused the live to look out the window no doubt 🀣🀣🀣 mags in the comments giving it ill give ye hawners Lewis auld hag away and get ur nose back up shielsys manky ring dont let Lewis put his nose up will be a violation ffs πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ»

• Haha
A page was saying to Lewis they are outside he was para as fk paused the live to look out the window no doubt 🀣🀣🀣 mags in the comments giving it ill give ye hawners Lewis auld hag away and get ur nose back up shielsys manky ring dont let Lewis put his nose up will be a violation ffs πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ»
There's a wee want with that STS lot.

Reactions: 4
Now I’m panicking, because I’m gonna lose my job!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Read it in his voice 🀣
My wean fell asleep at half 6 in my bed am laying beside him he just woke up popped his heed up and said mum I fancy a roll and cheese and onion crisps 🀣🀣🀣🀣 must have been dreaming about it

Anyone spoke to slow? I've not seen her on hope she's OK πŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Read it in his voice 🀣
My wean fell asleep at half 6 in my bed am laying beside him he just woke up popped his heed up and said mum I fancy a roll and cheese and onion crisps 🀣🀣🀣🀣 must have been dreaming about it

Anyone spoke to slow? I've not seen her on hope she's OK πŸ’–
She was here for the start of Shannons live.

Scottys aw sad, someone from tiktoks fucked him over.

Reactions: 3
Aw Lewis shut yer hole we have got Danny wrapped round our fingers apparently we will be the death of him like we nearly where rosie πŸ€” duck up ya wee gif I don't even talk to Danny don't interact with him so duck up away back oot to sea 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewis is saying tattle life are wanting to kill Danny, we have him round our wee fingers and it's our fault if anything happens.

No Lewis we aren't the ones who sat and wound Danny up and then ditched him when he got ill. We don't tell a paranoid schizophrenic that we're coming to his door to be violent towards him.

The truth is we've shown more concern for Danny than your wee crew ever have. Being in a dark place yourself you should have some sympathy for Danny. Who dumps their pal when they need a bit of help!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Right see when wee minty hole was sat back on the couch, wee buzz cut. Image of Chelsea Wright 🀣🀣. Ats me right back into being a bleep. Another weeks holiday required

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They constantly get Danny in the box wind him up he gets riled up they are all bullying him targeting someone who is mentally unstable but WE are gona be the death of him. As much as I hope nothing happens to Danny I really don't give a toss about any of the other dregs of society especially all the pussy yes the boys delinquents so glad I'm not related to any of these cretins cause I'd be ashamed!

Mags giving it "yes you scotty πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ" this is an auld woman! ma granny would get booted straight into the care home if she was on tiktok behaving like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.