Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See when people go on social media and shout about who their family is well no giving the name but making out their family are something it makes me cringe so much

Reactions: 7
Ohhhh wits happening here then the lassie Lewis is way is engaged she isn't even denying it 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was too slow to screenshot before it got banned but an accounts just came in saying Lewis is with a lassie who has a man. The troll accounts made a video tagging her man @daniel_ballard69 lewis shouted mod me mod me til he got it banned .

I’m away to use my housewife detective skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tears are streaming down my face at this comment 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣🤣🤣

Burst out laughing again at this and the wean opened his eyes and said mum its bedtime noo stop acting up 🤣🤣🤣 whos the parent around here cheeky wee shite🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ive went on break and my weird snorty suppressed laughing has got my workmates checking im ok 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was too slow to screenshot before it got banned but an accounts just came in saying Lewis is with a lassie who has a man. The troll accounts made a video tagging her man @dannyballard69 lewis shouted mod me mod me til he got it banned .

I’m away to use my housewife detective skills 🤣
I got a screenshot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They went off screen and just put a pic up so they aren't seen 😳 hope Lewis ends up way a sore face. Apparently there's 2 weans involved imagine yer maw gon and pumping some woman from tt especially one way a 🐬 beak her mans prob at home way the weans

Funny that polo modded the account exposing "mrs hulk" as a cheat. Ill no share it though incase she's in a unsafe situation or something but.

• Haha
Cant go folk who ruin weans lives for a pump. I've just been on the boys page and only 4 days ago he went away to the Highlands as his mental health was bad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cant go folk who ruin weans lives for a pump. I've just been on the boys page and only 4 days ago he went away to the Highlands as his mental health was bad 😭
Looks like he had the child with him as well. She made a video a few days ago about being single so they could have just split. Packing the man off with the wean to have big Doug in your house on Live noising up a mentally ill addict and rant about nosy Tattlers is dire though.

Reactions: 9
She has vids of her and the kids and u can see her man in them that was just last week 😳

So they have split up then? Must have been recently and shes jumped on the next dick
Don't know, didn't know who she was until that account popped up. He was just live from hers Friday and Saturday

Reactions: 5
Looks like he had the child with him as well. She made a video a few days ago about being single so they could have just split. Packing the man off with the wean to have big Doug in your house on Live noising up a mentally ill addict and rant about nosy Tattlers is dire though.
I used to love watching doug 🤣🤣🤣 was it nickelodeon it was on im sure 🤣

The yes the boys/girls crew 🤣

If she's split up way him then fine but don't see why they were acting as tho they had just been caught. And her changing her name to Mrs hulk 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine breaking up your family for that prick that isn’t even interested in her he’s been ignorant as duck to her both times I’ve seen them together . Calling herself Mrs Hulk fae the Mulk when she’s engaged to another guy nae bother hen
They acted far too suspicious for her to be single hope if she’s no the guy breaks his big beak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.