Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is me, im smelling Christmas dinner from August. 2 fkrs in here dont take totties 😱. Im a tottie terrorist 😭
Aww that's right u raging about them no liking totties 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was pmsl.

Is that polo admitting he sends welfare checks hes defo done it to chive the fkn clown

Anyone see that page gifting them property boss fan girl 🤮 and Scotty saying shielsy no a beast cause it happened 10 yrs ago and should be going after real peados

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Is that polo admitting he sends welfare checks hes defo done it to chive the fkn clown

😂😂 tbf i have started making totties for myself, old school dinner. Totties, corned beef and beans . My nephew calls it dung 😂. i love dung

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anyone see that page gifting them property boss fan girl 🤮 and Scotty saying shielsy no a beast cause it happened 10 yrs ago and should be going after real peados
10 year ago he was caught grooming that wee lassie from the football this year she was only 12 or 13. Wee lassies mum rightly so kicked up duck. He is a real pdo

Of course it was mags unblocking the property boss fan girl page all beasts together
She only protects kid on weans real weans don’t matter . Mags needs her harddrive checked

Scotty saying Shielsy is his mate , it’s deff been auld Aldo that gave him Diannes number

Blocked coz i mentioned polo's invisable hair 🤭..cunty mode is kicking my arse 2night.. i was away being a wee angel tae

• Haha
Polo looks like Wee Prim after a trip to the Turkish barbersView attachment 1353597
Went to the barbers n asked for a short back n front , that’s no a receding hairline it’s a vanishing one 🤣🤣

Why does his hair look like it has been sprayed on? Pure Lego heid.
Looks like he’s sprayed that root touch up spray on his baldy bin n went out in the rain 😭😭🤣🤣

Went to the barbers n asked for a short back n front , that’s no a receding hairline it’s a vanishing one 🤣🤣

Looks like he’s sprayed that root touch up spray on his baldy bin n went out in the rain 😭😭🤣🤣
Baldy bit**

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he's got a good hair like it it's thinning out fast for a man of his wee age 😂

Polo has just revealed he's never even been in jail.

• Haha
  • Wow
The tears are streaming down my face way all the comments on this page😂😂🤣🤣 top class banter lads but gonna rap it ma weans due to skelp my arse and snib me cause I'm laughing and apparently its too late to be carrying on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Knew it, he is a dafty. wanna be big man.. feel sorry for , drapped right into the bully mentatity

Reactions: 6
Fell asleep on the couch and just catching up 🤣🤣 these comments are brill, still pishin at 🐬 snib bein able to smell sunday dinner on Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.