Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8. He can't take you out after 8pm
9. He can't take you back to his to shag, his Gran will hear
10. He can't go out because of Murder stuff
11. He drives his mums car.
12. He stalks older men on tiktok.

Dying at the list 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shan James macs mrs is live the one that was with ajde and that wanting to arguing with Thomas's ex but she's also saying jade can come in the box as well
I watched a bit of Macs live earlier and Louisem19 was getting tore into him cause apparently he was just braisenly sitting on live with a bird being flirty while sitting in Shans house.

Reactions: 3
Guys please no more pics of the big tiktok gangsters on the WhatsApp ma eyes are needing scooped out and cleaned bunch of ugly bastards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you're watching a live full of drama and the creepy old man in Box 2 whips out a puppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you're watching a live full of drama and the creepy old man in Box 2 whips out a puppet.
My wean wants that puppet he used to watch it i didn't know it was a cheeky wee hole that swears till the wean put it on one day and I heard it and was like get that off now 😳 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My wean wants that puppet he used to watch it i didn't know it was a cheeky wee hole that swears till the wean put it on one day and I heard it and was like get that off now 😳 🤣
My wee guy watched it too and he's 6. I couldn't believe what they were saying

Reactions: 1
You know I was going to say that earlier when someone asked for jades tiktok.. everytime shes in a live she seems manic as duck, but in a an overly happy strange screaming laughter way.. Not sure if real or not 👀

Acting weird either way.
Did she not say somthing about not taking her meds anymore ? Mightve been someone else though ...im cofused.com 3rd night on and too many new unlocked characters 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.