Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Moonheed and Scotty having a showdown only getting bits of it though as I'm working. Moonheed shouting that Scotty's just a wee guy and Scotty's shouting I'm 35 🥴
He was only 34 last week so we have new evidence to track him down 😂

🔴Birthday in the last week or so
🔴 Name possibly James
🔴Often speaks of connections to Liverpool, where he picked up the infamous ‘yesss the boysss’ catchphrase
🔴 Is it possible the ‘Scotty’ name is a nickname from the Scouse lads he ran about with?
🔴Claims to deal with worse conflicts than TikTok Lives on the daily

🕵️‍♀️

On a serious note, I’m not really arsed, but he’s tried to out me (poorly), has outed Cass (who actively shared her own info anyway!) and accused an ill woman of being Slowpoker so people have been harassing her. That Troll account he told everyone to follow is putting random peoples details out there. It isn’t on.

We post here anonymously because that’s how it works. Some people value privacy, hence not joining TikTok to make 100 videos a day and Livestream their lives the rest of the time. Like Scotty himself. I think he came on that app with good intentions to be Swizerland and get the goss (like us). But it can be too easy to get caught up in the toxicity of it. We seem to be the bad ones cos we’re on the outside looking in and come here to hold the mirror up.

What is so wrong with us having opinions about
the shady actions and behaviours these people broadcast publicly? If they’re that sensitive to criticism, maybe they should look inward and see why we trigger them and work on themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Lyndsey lala went from telling Jade and Cher their wains were beautiful to crying about how she can't have them, to saying she won't be having any because what sort of world is this, America have the right idea and robots will be working in McDonald's there will be nothing for them and because Lala used to take smack she'll no live last 65. The worlds no the same, she remembers her pals chapping the door asking if she wanted to go out. It's not the same anymore but nobody chaps her door anymore. Probs cause your 40 Lyndsey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Cass_25

VIP Member
Mags & Scotty at Hamilton Court waiting to take on the hoosewifes that are oot to get them
8B1FBEDF-73A9-4EB0-9D6C-07B5D5BB93BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did you see them saying tell the officers at the court to check the tattlers bags for recording devices 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw man they need help

• Haha
Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
Even if Scotty gets 100k, he shouldn't have a Tattle thread. He's much better suited to being an irrelevant side character on here, just like he is in his real life.

Desperate for attention from Tattle but you should've seen the speed i was blocked when i went in his live. I got fucking whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
I love our private Whatsapp group tho.

So many good moments happen there. Like when we figured out who Scotty really is or when we were laughing at pictures of Magz Hunter.

I've said too much.

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
We must have a mole in the Inner Sanctum Groupchat. How do they know about our recording devices and outfit plans?

Like everyone else, I have booked tomorrow off as a holiday as Danny's court date is up there with the likes of Johnny Depp's or OJ Simpson.

I have had the "Free Danny" signs professionally printed so please come collect tomorrow at the agreed location prior to court beginnings. As you know, I will be the person in the Victorian wedding dress carrying a dead flamingo.

See you there x

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
These cunts preaching mental health until somebody who has evident mental health problems (Chive) starts having a psychotic episode.

Nah Scotty, mental health isn't just about feeling like shite. Chive Queen is not well and clearly mentally ill. That is the reality of severe mental health issues.

Educate yourself you fucking reprobate.
Its the same with Danny, its all fun and games while they're getting him to sniff soap powder and eat cat food, then when he's clearly not well and it's not fun anymore they scatter, deliberately try to make him snap and use his mental health against him.

Honestly they're just disgusting people.

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Lewis is saying tattle life are wanting to kill Danny, we have him round our wee fingers and it's our fault if anything happens.

No Lewis we aren't the ones who sat and wound Danny up and then ditched him when he got ill. We don't tell a paranoid schizophrenic that we're coming to his door to be violent towards him.

The truth is we've shown more concern for Danny than your wee crew ever have. Being in a dark place yourself you should have some sympathy for Danny. Who dumps their pal when they need a bit of help!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Sorry again guys for that mess on the group chat. I really did mean to send a pic of Scotty but understandably got it mixed up with that image of a hairy old anus.

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
These cunts preaching mental health until somebody who has evident mental health problems (Chive) starts having a psychotic episode.

Nah Scotty, mental health isn't just about feeling like shite. Chive Queen is not well and clearly mentally ill. That is the reality of severe mental health issues.

Educate yourself you fucking reprobate.

• Heart