Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lasted 0.5 seconds and got blocked, didnt even say a word. I'll fund a bag for Smack boy, send him to sleep and i can creep back in

The lot of us would be lifted and in the cells together 🤣🤣🤣 the tattle tin pail 🤣
On the Tattle Train away to the tin pail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AC139452-8D08-473F-8DD8-C4C85FB19FC9.jpeg

In Lewis live wanting someone’s teeth booted into place . Can she not request someone kicks Lewis’s big massive squinty snout into place

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More irrelevant gossip but I watched that Hazelnut? (I'm sure she used to be pals with Rosie)
Talking about how she was going on a date tonight with that Tucker who is always in lives with Polo & Scotty.....

Went into Hulks live there and Jade Frati is in the comments:
"Mate Ragin, that wee tucker fucked hazel over. Yous better boot his bleep in" (the end is wrong but something similar).

Dunno what hes done, probs stood her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lewis Mulky is with a girl and he's on live more interested in comments than her. He went to get up and said to her watch your face. If any guy said that to me they'd be punted out the front door.

View attachment 1353412
In Lewis live wanting someone’s teeth booted into place . Can she not request someone kicks Lewis’s big massive squinty snout into place
Thissss, Aye she was in a live earlier like proper with the giggles and stuff looking forward to it.

Thanks to Jade shes shared the girls embarrassment with tiktok, I'm just a messenger 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lewis Mulky is with a girl and he's on live more interested in comments than her. He went to get up and said to her watch your face. If any guy said that to me they'd be punted out the front door.
He did this the other night too . The girl would be aswell not being there

See folk that are not on TL, they spend more time here than we do 😂 sickos

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.