Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His burd came on, you could only see a corner of her forehead and a bit of eye she went press 1 if you think Polo is punching. Ffs big headed witch!

Scotty was saying how he couldn't believe he'd kept a burd and what was he doing wrong.

Reactions: 4
His burd came on, you could only see a corner of her forehead and a bit of eye she went press 1 if you think Polo is punching. Ffs big headed witch!

Scotty was saying how he couldn't believe he'd kept a burd and what was he doing wrong.
Scotty doesn’t seem the type that’s ever had a burd

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His burd came on, you could on

Could be a number of things

1. His voice
2. Workshy
3. Baldy/ginger stubble
4. Big ears ( dunno about this, seen it commented on here)
5. He declared he had man boobs on a live
6. He is a big sweetie wife

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sitting on TikTok being an instigating wee witch all day…….aye bf material right there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Wish they would just enjoy their night with their other half's and have a night off tiktok. Scott can talk to Mags if he feels left out.

• Haha
Could be a number of things

1. His voice
2. Workshy
3. Baldy/ginger stubble
4. Big ears ( dunno about this, seen it commented on here)
5. He declared he had man boobs on a live
6. He is a big sweetie wife
7. He's a piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Polo is a pure ugly bleep lol thats not what I had pictured in my heid hahaha, defo the wee fat guy picked last at PE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shan James macs mrs is live the one that was with ajde and that wanting to arguing with Thomas's ex but she's also saying jade can come in the box as well

Reactions: 3
Sorry again guys for that mess on the group chat. I really did mean to send a pic of Scotty but understandably got it mixed up with that image of a hairy old anus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lewis sat with the latest one he tells he loves to get the pants aff.. ignoring the lassie concreting more on his live. Lives are an addiction for these spice boys , really need to start living in the real work . That lassie should tell him to bolt , going up to spend time with him but being patched for a weans dancing app
I cannot unsee toothless junkie Joe when I look at Lewis now 😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.