Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love our private Whatsapp group tho.

So many good moments happen there. Like when we figured out who Scotty really is or when we were laughing at pictures of Magz Hunter.

I've said too much.
Shhh snitches get stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mags and Lewis as well, some really horrible ones actually. Of course we’ll get the blame. Cannae even gossip in peace.
I've not even seen any of this either.. I am assuming it's accounts/names?
It happens everytime there is a drama though, Gaz and Lez had it, im sure Chive Queen had it. Most of that stuff has stayed off of tattle and they've all been trolled too???

Reactions: 5
It happens everytime there is a drama though, Gaz and Lez had it, im sure Chive Queen had it. Most of that stuff has stayed off of tattle and they've all been trolled too???
I came across it about 3ish this afternoon when id got up after my night shift sleep πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I saw them entering Lives or commenting on videos. Just people stirring the pot and fuelling the drama.

Reactions: 6
Not gonna lie though when a troll page pops up with a hilarious name I love it 😭 someone called jades wains not got a dad or something was in her live earlier with a photo of her she had no idea where they got it πŸ˜‚ she's acting a bit manic though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if the Coatbridge mafia will come out of retirement for us 😏😏
Raymond will be issuing empty threats any time now 🀣🀣🀣
UDA , Edinburgh Mafia , Coatbridge Mafia ffs if Slowpoker is Kerryann they don’t know what they are messing with🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie though when a troll page pops up with a hilarious name I love it 😭 someone called jades wains not got a dad or something was in her live earlier with a photo of her she had no idea where they got it πŸ˜‚ she's acting a bit manic though
Scottysgotapecker and DannysCrackPipe are my faves πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know I was going to say that earlier when someone asked for jades tiktok.. everytime shes in a live she seems manic as duck, but in a an overly happy strange screaming laughter way.. Not sure if real or not πŸ‘€

Acting weird either way.

Reactions: 4
You know I was going to say that earlier when someone asked for jades tiktok.. everytime shes in a live she seems manic as duck, but in a an overly happy strange screaming laughter way.. Not sure if real or not πŸ‘€

Acting weird either way.
She said she's came off her meds, maybe not the best idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if the Coatbridge mafia will come out of retirement for us 😏😏
Cannae wait for my discount at the time capsule πŸ˜‚

I love it as well, makes me laugh so much πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone's calling polo Stephanie bar as if I didn't say he looked like her first πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my first time seeing polo's face on a live and im shook. How does this wee tadger think he is a gangster 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he looks like a wee guy the one in school who walked round the pitches during PE face bright rid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is my first time seeing polo's face on a live and im shook. How does this wee tadger think he is a gangster 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 he looks like a wee guy the one in school who walked round the pitches during PE face bright rid
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He definitely got put in goals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.