Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Scati Frati’s @? I stopped watching her ages ago the screaming and shouting fried my nut but I’m too outta the loop now..fomo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute double of each other 🤣 only thing is tho that Joe guys more polite well just from what I've seen
Apparently tattle is gona be the death of Danny🙄 mags jumped straight in polos box and said what age are uz they told her then said aw well Danny said im a beast she cannot keep Danny name out her mouth

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What’s Scati Frati’s @? I stopped watching her ages ago the screaming and shouting fried my nut but I’m too outta the loop now..fomo 😂
jadefrati..yess_the_girl

Absolute double of each other 🤣 only thing is tho that Joe guys more polite well just from what I've seen
Apparently tattle is gona be the death of Danny🙄 mags jumped straight in polos box and said what age are uz they told her then said aw well Danny said im a beast she cannot keep Danny name out her mouth
They were on live together 😂😂 (bitching about Danny, apparently Big Beak is going to Danny's house tonight)

Attachments

• Haha
Chive Queen is definitely in the hospital. She's made two videos about the privacy in the toilets and the food

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I nearly died laughing there at who they have "outted" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are all so bleeping stupid its laughable......catch me if you can mother fuckers 👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nancy, I still bleeping hate you... But have you seen her videos?
Asking mags about another Scottish weirdo that she's not acknowledged. Sorry, she's too busy arguing with Danny at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Nancy, I still bleeping hate you... But have you seen her videos?
Asking mags about another Scottish weirdo that she's not acknowledged. Sorry, she's too busy arguing with Danny at the moment.
Yeah, I’ve seen her in the Lives going on at Mags too, then getting blocked lol. It’s that Snapshoteye weirdo isn’t it? He has a thread on here.

Thomas croly crying over an account yes_the_boys23 videos of his ex on there
Someone commented on Tam’s Live that the ex was pumping Noodle Nut behind Thomas’ back as well. The lot of them must be riddled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Tracys lassies tattoo? 🙈 she's got a big 2003 on her knee according to tracy its absolutely beautiful 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen them all in 🐬Snib's live greeting about how they are all getting hunners of shite thrown at them by the troll accounts.
Good 😁. Im fkn delighted they are getting it pure tight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen them all in 🐬Snib's live greeting about how they are all getting hunners of shite thrown at them by the troll accounts.
Good 😁. Im fkn delighted they are getting it pure tight 😆
Who else is being trolled ? I seen the Miss JJ pages but no other ones

This is an old video and most of them are incorrect 😂 like incorrect because the person outted themselves on here and they've STILL got it wrong 😂😭.

There's absolutely no way an "insider" could even have phone numbers. They don't get the CONCEPT OF THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE COMMUNICATE. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Just makes them look like idiots.

Good. Best place for her, don't agree with anything she's said about kids or what goes on with her Gran but she is clearly mentally unwell. Not sure why she has her phone though? And if having it/still going on tiktok won't help.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 they’re no right. Maybe they think if they say it often enough it’ll become true. Sack the “insider” spouting Shite since the aldo days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about the private what's app group we have where all the real tit goes down 😉😉😉

I think all that ❄ is making them all para oot their wee minds 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love our private Whatsapp group tho.

So many good moments happen there. Like when we figured out who Scotty really is or when we were laughing at pictures of Magz Hunter.

I've said too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I love our private Whatsapp group tho.

So many good moments happen there. Like when we figured out who Scotty really is or when we were laughing at pictures of Magz Hunter.

I've said too much.
Oh my god beebee don't give any info away they will use it against us 🙄😏🤣 how funny tho the info we have 😉🤣

• Haha
Yeah, I’ve seen her in the Lives going on at Mags too, then getting blocked lol. It’s that Snapshoteye weirdo isn’t it? He has a thread on here.

Someone commented on Tam’s Live that the ex was pumping Noodle Nut behind Thomas’ back as well. The lot of them must be riddled.
remember nancy asking that the other day in a live and magz went on about knowing nothing about snapchat 🥴😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.