Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her ‘self tanning tutorial‘? She has just uploaded a tit vlog of random clips she shot on her phone and stuff she already showed on Insta??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to her ‘self tanning tutorial‘? She has just uploaded a tit vlog of random clips she shot on her phone and stuff she already showed on Insta??
Maybe she got self conscious about her feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we even surprised at this point? She has new favourites every week that she's OBSESSED with.

Just duck off.

Reactions: 5
Her insta grid is very full blown as, then a “how’s your week been” in between. Gets boring pretty quick

Her insta is nothing but ads and selfies and occasionally Matt or their animals. I think she’s very good at putting herself front and centre at all times. It’s not a personal Instagram it’s an “influencer” one so I stopped following. Actions and words don’t match up. There are plenty of authentic people to follow and support

Reactions: 8
Wow. That St Tropez video. How did that get approved? She is SO over the top about it that it just comes across as false!

I had to do it, I had to thumbs down the tanning video. That baby voice and hands constantly waving all over the bloody place, it does my head in. Why do I watch these videos when they just make me so irritated. :mad:

I had to do it, I had to thumbs down the tanning video. That baby voice and hands constantly waving all over the bloody place, it does my head in. Why do I watch these videos when they just make me so irritated. :mad:
I’ve been giving a thumbs down on every single video for months now. She has changed so much for the worse!
I used to love that girl so much, thought we were so much a like. She works fulltime, owns a house, pets and has a relationship...

Since Disney the babyvoice kicked in, i couldn’t relate to all the content. And Matt (who i never liked) is in every single video saying how beautiful Jade is🤢!

Since she only works parttime, all she does is ads to compensate for the missing income i guess... And it seems that when there isn’t some sort of ad or affiliation she simply doesn’t bother.
She will make promises she can’t keep up with: ‘i will upload 3 times a week now’ and then there won’t a video for weeks or: ‘i will only be only be uploading twice a week, so i can upload content i can actually be proud of!’

She has become very irritating, but i can’t stop watching. I suppose that i just hope that the old Jade will come back!

Edit to say: English is not my first language, sorry for any spellingmistakes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another day another ad. Snore😴

Why are Halfords gifting them bikes?! Give them to someone worthwhile, some underprivileged children perhaps?
Can jade and matt not afford their own bikes?

Reactions: 6
I swear she only puts her hands in her pockets to scratch her legs 😤

When has she ever talked about cycling? That bike will never see the light of day again....unless £££

I blame these companies for given these twats free tit they don't deserve.

Jade when you read this you should feel guilty for taking free tit when thousands of people have lost there job or is that too real for a Disney princess.....#ad

Reactions: 7
Hope she remembers to declare it has #ad gifted everytime she shows that bike now.

What has Halfords gained from this? They are not even giving a discount code to incite people to buy one. They are encouraging people to get fit and active, it's just 'oh we got these free bikes and you didnt'

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They had fun??

Otherwise who knows, she didn't even bother to mumble about the features of them....just fun....well I'm sold...of to Halfords I go 💩👍

• Haha
Must be no #ads or #gifted coming up, without that juicey vein to tap I guess she doesn't see the point.

Conveniently timed "sickness" to get out of posting....rinse and repeat....what must her management team think of these constant "issues"

Reactions: 2
Must be no #ads or #gifted coming up, without that juicey vein to tap I guess she doesn't see the point.

Conveniently timed "sickness" to get out of posting....rinse and repeat....what must her management team think of these constant "issues"
They couldn't care less I should think, bearing in mind they get a cut out of the constant ads !

Reactions: 3
They couldn't care less I should think, bearing in mind they get a cut out of the constant ads !
True but for how long is she gonna get free tit for? Companies will tire of the handouts if they don't get a return (maybe they do obvs I don't know)

I can't see her continuing much longer, her heart/interest clearly isn't there and says so herself, no passion without the #ads anymore

A shame as she was a decent youtuber

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.