Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising a label maker??!! Is that even a thing? She'll open her legs for anything 😁apart from Mattikins ofcourse 😉

Doesn't even bother to try and pay for anything anymore, I'm guessing the kitchen plans "changed" were due to IKEA not giving a freebie despite the constant hints

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Advertising a label maker??!! Is that even a thing? She'll open her legs for anything 😁apart from Mattikins ofcourse 😉

Doesn't even bother to try and pay for anything anymore, I'm guessing the kitchen plans "changed" were due to IKEA not giving a freebie despite the constant hints
‘Loads are asking about my label maker.’ Yeah right, Jade! It’s the same one Hambag-Gabby/VelvetGhost was using in her last vlog. That company has no values whatsoever😂😂😂😂 Neither has Jade! Wth!!!
629CF791-9334-4933-8304-BB803AC21554.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely it’s self explanatory that a bottle that shape placed on a sink is soap. Why the need to label it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She just put an insta story up saying she’s only going to be uploading 2 videos a week instead of 3 now as she can’t manage 3 😂😂😂 have time for all those ads though jade!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She just put an insta story up saying she’s only going to be uploading 2 videos a week instead of 3 now as she can’t manage 3 😂😂😂 have time for all those ads though jade!
Couldn’t she have figured out she can’t manage 2 videos beforehand??? Another broken promise, Jade! Well done 👏🏻

No wonder she has self esteem issues! I would too if i couldn’t trust myself....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that didn’t last long 😬
I think she’s probably struggling for ideas.

Strange nitpick - I’ve been rewatching older vlogs and I’ve noticed that her “holy grail” products which she is “honestly obsessed with” change every vlog. How can it be your all time favourite if you started using it a week ago and will stop using it the next? Like I said, strange nitpick but now I’ve noticed it, I can’t unnotice it 😂

Reactions: 11
Strange nitpick - I’ve been rewatching older vlogs and I’ve noticed that her “holy grail” products which she is “honestly obsessed with” change every vlog. How can it be your all time favourite if you started using it a week ago and will stop using it the next? Like I said, strange nitpick but now I’ve noticed it, I can’t unnotice it 😂
exactly like my holy grail that is expensive so stock up is Liz Earle but I've used it for years not switch it every week

What an lazy ad!! You would expect her to do a workout. Or show some progress pics or something. This looks like she was just on her way to prepare dinner and remember she could quickly make an ad on her way to the kitchen.
F1194044-2B44-47A6-BB83-9940686A7E8C.png

Reactions: 2
Matt's a PT so surely he could teach her what she needs to know? This app can sit nicely in her drawer with the gym gear spons til she needs the £££.

Said it loads but her lack of product knowledge of tit she's hawking is annoying

Reactions: 5
Matt's a PT so surely he could teach her what she needs to know? This app can sit nicely in her drawer with the gym gear spons til she needs the £££.

Said it loads but her lack of product knowledge of tit she's hawking is annoying
If he was a decent PT he would overhaul her diet so she eats more and tell her how dangerously unhealthy it is to eat so few calories. she is looking painfully gaunt in these recent videos too

If he was a decent PT he would overhaul her diet so she eats more and tell her how dangerously unhealthy it is to eat so few calories. she is looking painfully gaunt in these recent videos too

But she's happy flaunting this unhealthy lifestyle which will lead her arse kissers, sorry, fans to copy her meals which is just so wrong.

omg sooooo many ads. There isn't even any "normal" content inbetween. Does she not care that people WILL start to get pissed off

Reactions: 6
Jade is so obsessed with New Look at the moment!!!! Nothing to do withe affiliated links you can leave, right?

A tan video coming soon. Now we can finally see how much she slaps on and who it is as affiliated with.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.