Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted something really vague on her instagram stories. A picture of her laying in a weird position on her bed. And a reallyyyyyyy loooooooong text. The text didn’t say anything: she wasn’t going to upload, the doctor said she had to rest and she was really sorry.

I thought the beginning of the video was hilarious. Jade is really sorry for not uploading and she hates when she isn’t ablo to!!!! It never sits well with her when she can’t keep up with her uploading schedule🤣. No wonder Jade often feels poorly!

I’m a teacher, not a doctor, but I found a cure for Jade! Either stick to your schedule, or drop the schedule and just upload when you feel like it and be open about that. Trust me Jade👍🏻!

Reactions: 3
She posted something really vague on her instagram stories. A picture of her laying in a weird position on her bed. And a reallyyyyyyy loooooooong text. The text didn’t say anything: she wasn’t going to upload, the doctor said she had to rest and she was really sorry.

I thought the beginning of the video was hilarious. Jade is really sorry for not uploading and she hates when she isn’t ablo to!!!! It never sits well with her when she can’t keep up with her uploading schedule🤣. No wonder Jade often feels poorly!

I’m a teacher, not a doctor, but I found a cure for Jade! Either stick to your schedule, or drop the schedule and just upload when you feel like it and be open about that. Trust me Jade👍🏻!
She barely uploads anyway! So not sure what she’s fake apologising for? All she does is ads now it’s pathetic

Reactions: 7
It always makes me laugh when Youtubers make a big deal about apologising about their upload schedule. It just comes across as taking yourself way too seriously. People will survive without your (usually average) videos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It always makes me laugh when Youtubers make a big deal about apologising about their upload schedule. It just comes across as taking yourself way too seriously. People will survive without your (usually average) videos
It's not even her "full time job" she still has that other job. So I don't know why she cares

What's funny or "😬" about that? I'm personally not religious but I respect people's faith and can't see anything weird or funny about them starting church 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
I think it's probably more out of the blue, and of course the Christian market would then be one they can tap into. If they start making a big deal about it the it will come across as less authentic and genuine

If shes found religion then great, but influencers are all about money and it's a very fake world , especially someone like Jade who gives nothing back and is just ad after ad as has been proven by her time and time again. I'm simply saying if they start making a big deal out of it on their channel (I said IF) then it will be hard to take their beliefs seriously or sincerely and will be most likely for likes/views/image.

Jade is so self serving that I don't believe she's found God for any other reason than for views and to cash in on another market. She has only mentioned it for now but it won't be long until she does make it a big thing on her channel /Instagram. She'll probably be doing Christian songs to try sell to religious people.

I can't stand her screeching... er singing.

I haven't watched a video of hers for a little while because I just can't stand them and I don't feel like torturing myself. The thumbnail and title for her latest video though... Omg I'm so random, teehee, , got stuck in a box, teehee. I'm just sooooo random.

Jade, you're 30. Grow the duck up.

Of course there's another gym wear ad on her instagram today. All she knows is ads and to make tit up for sympathy/attention.

Why don’t we criticise her for using faith for views as and when she does instead of getting worked up over something that hasn’t happened yet ey? 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t criticise them for watching the church service, just think it’s odd they’ve dropped that into a vlog. I don’t believe a word of what she says anyway she’s such a fake. Would love to know what the real Jade is like

She mentioned ‘watching church’ a while ago either in a vlog or insta story and like everything else in her life I’m pretty sure she’s copying from Jess conte/Brooklyn & Bailey. Jess wears oversized vintage sweaters all the time, so does Jade. Jess decorates in this way of white and wood etc, so does Jade. Jess sings, so does Jade. Jess is very religious, now Jade is too. She reeks of desperation sometimes and it’s painful to watch! She used to post such fun NORMAL vlogs and now it’s all ads or acting like a 3 year old after their first pick n mix binge 🙄 gimme a break it’s hard to watch now!

Reactions: 8
I understand calling her out for doing things wrong but honestly she can't do right with some of you 😂 Absolutely unfounded to assume that she's started going to church for content/money. And "if they start making a big deal about it..." but they literally just mentioned it. This is why tattle winds me up sometimes. What do you want her to do, show interest in absolutely nothing because as soon as she does it's "fake"
Don't Jade and Matt have an obsession with the colour yellow?? Hi Jade/Matt 👋

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.