Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade makes me very uncomfortable. It’s the baby voice, I think. It feels like she tries to come off as young as she possibly can.

Reactions: 9
I think jade's arms have a mind of there own, and if so I'm waiting for the day they slap the tit out of her to wake her delusional ass up.... No your not cute, stop the baby voice, your not special, work hard like everybody else affording life with no benefits... These people are all the same, not one thing relatable about them, sickening

Reactions: 7
He probably hides in the closet when Matt comes out of it 🤓to try and escape that baby voice.😡
🤣🤣
“Matt move aside please she’s speaking in that voice that goes right through me.... there’s room in that closet from the both of us!”

Reactions: 1
For me it is the way she says 'anyways' all the bloody time, it's ANYWAY you silly girl 😤😤

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how since she cut down her hours to part time to spend more time vlogging her content has been awful. Like so desperate for things to do.

And what is the weird behaviour displayed by Mart. Its like he owns her - and that awful Jade tattoo on his chest...there was one Disney vlog where some guy noticed her and Matt hated it.

Reactions: 6
He makes me cringe more than her. Grown women doing baby voices is one thing - but grown men is quite another. Makes me bork

Reactions: 5
oh these two grate on me! they remind me of kids playing married in the wendy house in the garden.......cringe.....yet I can't stop watching!!!

Reactions: 6
He makes me cringe more than her. Grown women doing baby voices is one thing - but grown men is quite another. Makes me bork
Yes me too!!! He's very strange. The baby voice. And its like he is so obssessed with her, can't do anything without her too.

She us the perfect wifey - dinner on the table, picking him up from the station after work - sickly sweet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.