Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
although in fairness it depends what her issues are. she could be image confident but issues are on other things. If anything being so controlling on what photos are published does show she may not be as confident as she makes out.

Vlogging however doesn't add up to self esteem issues as there is no where to hide in video

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to be that person, and I know people who vlog or put their lives out there can be quite outgoing, but you don’t ever really know what is going on in someone’s life. I think her showing how disordered her speech can be when she has low self esteem was quite raw and honest and made me really warm to her. Whilst her instagram does contradict what she says about her self esteem issues, she might have been having a good day when she took/posted them - I know I’m guilty of it haha. The baby voices and hand gestures do my nut in sometimes, but I don’t think it’s fair to comment on someone’s state of mind when none of us actually know Jade personally (please correct me if you guys do actually know her). Just my two cents :)

Reactions: 8
Has this turned into a rave thread suddenly? We can only judge people by what they choose to put out there and show, jade chooses to upload full on photo shoots of herself out on bleeping fields etc she genuinely seems to love herself and think she’s model material, Gone completely off her after she tried to claim to someone her near black coloured feet were due to pigmentation not the fact she layers herself in take tan, might she have self esteem issues? Sure but I know if I had major self esteem issues I wouldn’t be capable of putting up loads of pics of myself constantly and have people commenting on them etc. Also would have respected her more if she would admit she edits her pictures instead she chose to call us liars instead when evidence says other wise

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For me personally, the insecurity thing frustrates me because her actions don’t match her words. I’m someone who’s genuinely very insecure about my image and having my photo taken. Even on a day I think I look good, I would never go frolicking around in a field and posing. I will post a picture once in a blue moon and over analyse it when I do. Her entire Instagram feed is selfies, which she posts frequently.

Of course we don’t know what’s going on in her head, but what she’s telling us and showing us are two very different things, and that’s all we’ve got to go off. As we’ve seen, Jade loves a bit of click bait and to over exaggerate for views and relatability, which is why it’s never come across as very genuine to me.

She definitely tones herself down for more of a younger audience, which she’s admitted herself. She is also more business savvy than she lets on, as she’s admitted herself. She puts on a character, which makes it harder to see what’s real and what’s pretend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For me personally, the insecurity thing frustrates me because her actions don’t match her words. I’m someone who’s genuinely very insecure about my image and having my photo taken. Even on a day I think I look good, I would never go frolicking around in a field and posing. I will post a picture once in a blue moon and over analyse it when I do. Her entire Instagram feed is selfies, which she posts frequently.

Of course we don’t know what’s going on in her head, but what she’s telling us and showing us are two very different things, and that’s all we’ve got to go off. As we’ve seen, Jade loves a bit of click bait and to over exaggerate for views and relatability, which is why it’s never come across as very genuine to me.

She definitely tones herself down for more of a younger audience, which she’s admitted herself. She is also more business savvy than she lets on, as she’s admitted herself. She puts on a character, which makes it harder to see what’s real and what’s pretend.
They are some really valid points and I completely see where you’re coming from. I forgot about when she said she toned herself down for her younger audience, and whilst she has done some questionable stuff ie saying her dodgy fake tan was a skin pigmentation issue (it’s not that deep, just say it’s fake tan lmao), I’d like to think she wouldn’t lie or exaggerate when it comes to having low self esteem (I really would lose all respect for her then). Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just felt a bit uneasy passing judgement about sometimes mental health when I don’t know them and because she seemed to open up a bit more in today’s vlog than in the past when she’s had a clickbaity title to then only be like ‘PeOpLe aRe MeAn So I’m SaD’ and leave it at that 😂.

i actually fell asleep during her latest vlog.
why has she to make her content so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Low self esteem doesn't have to be about looks. It could also just be about certain aspects of her looks that she can hide in her photos. It doesn't make sense to say someone has no problems with confidence because they post full body photos on Instagram. She's only posting ones that she approves of. She might have taken 100 photos and chosen the 1 that hides her insecurities. Everyone should be able to state their opinion without snarky comments about this being a rave form.

Reactions: 4
Low self esteem doesn't have to be about looks. It could also just be about certain aspects of her looks that she can hide in her photos. It doesn't make sense to say someone has no problems with confidence because they post full body photos on Instagram. She's only posting ones that she approves of. She might have taken 100 photos and chosen the 1 that hides her insecurities. Everyone should be able to state their opinion without snarky comments about this being a rave form.
Everyone has their opinions yet your trying to point out mine and other people’s opinions are wrong, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just felt a bit uneasy passing judgement about sometimes mental health when I don’t know them and because she seemed to open up a bit more in today’s vlog than in the past when she’s had a clickbaity title to then only be like ‘PeOpLe aRe MeAn So I’m SaD’ and leave it at that 😂.
She does this every so often when views are down or she hasn't uploaded much.

She only does and says things to be relatable.

She has very little issues with confidence and self esteem if any at all as evidenced by her uploads. The same as another poster, I struggle with self esteem issues, I can't look in a mirror let alone take pictures like I'm a bleeping super model. Poses and all. On the odd occasion I take a picture I have my husband in it and it's close to my face as possible and even then the majority gets deleted. So for her to spout this tit every so often because she wants sympathy and people to go "oh jade you're so gorgeous, Disney princess, you could be a model" and just basically fawning all over her is a slap in the face to people that really do suffer.

Yes nobody knows her but we know what she puts out and what she puts out doesn't match up with her lies.

• Heart
Everyone has their opinions yet your trying to point out mine and other people’s opinions are wrong, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No I'm saying you can definitely have your opinion but you have to also let people have the opposite opinion without shooting them down saying it's a rave thread! Sorry if that was unclear. I'm all for both sides being shared, that's the point I was trying to make but I obviously made it badly 😂

Don't want to just be known for Disney. Sure Jade. We believe you.
Judging by some of the options so far, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be a very exciting video. It doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference whether she wears the rose gold Minnie ears or the black glittery ones...

• Haha
Desperate attempt to get some extra income for the redecorating of their house👍🏻
I would have some self esteem issues because of my consience too, Jade. I get you babe!

edit: spelling

Last edited:
A new Disney video!
Matt starts the video in a babyvoice wth.... Jade also, but i didn’t expect otherwise.

OK i’m done, i don’t have the strength...

A new Disney video!
Matt starts the video in a babyvoice wth.... Jade also, but i didn’t expect otherwise.

OK i’m done, i don’t have the strength...
Yep I don’t bother anymore. Everyone who goes to Disney misses going but this premise is really just - urgh I cant

Reactions: 5
How many bleeping dresses is she buying?!? Also why is she constantly dressing up to sit at home??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.