Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ot55

VIP Member
Bingo for the cooking video:

- It’ll be an ad
- Jade will constantly remind us this recipe is so so easy, so so healthy and so so cheap
- Bonappefuckingtito
- Sped up montage with one of the three royalty free songs she loves to use
- Going on about how they’ve been eating soooo unhealthily during lockdown for daring to have some crisps
- Matt will make an innuendo about the food and jade will squeal
- Matt will have a large portion and Jade will have a teeny tiny portion and they’ll ensure everyone knows it
- Matt will say he has the best wife ever for cooking him dinner and how her food is better than anything he’s ever had at a restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Guys, EXTREME bedroom transformation alert. Jade has replaced the headboard, replaced the photoframes with wood effect ones, added some fake plants (made a super tough decision about which plant to put where) and thrown a blanket on the bed. I am blown away, the room is almost unrecognisable...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Guys just watched the matt quick fire assumptions. Video . He’s such a wet wipe. someone asked if he’s ever doubted his sexuality And he says no absolutely not 😂😂
Anytime anything sexual is mentioned jade just giggles like a school girl etc she is so immature and babyish. He also says the Biggest regret in his life is not losing his virginity to jade... what the fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JRM

She's moaning again about people asking her if she's pregnant, Matt getting all tough in comments saying "DM him if you want to ask questions" 😂💩 he couldn't fight off a sneeze, he's about as intimidating as a pink marshmallow 😌

But good luck with that, not at all an over controlling relationship 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Idunno

Hahahaha, they took a break off YouTube due to BLM.

Mate, you never upload. Don't try use BLM as excuse not to do your job. Fuck off. Both of you. If I remember right too, she didn't post on anything on BLM until she was called out for it so stop the lies baby Jade. If she really cares then she would have done a video where she donates the ad sense like other people.

She doesn't wear makeup everyday but she seems happy to try get viewers to buy shit when she's got a sponsored post or video.

The meeting, she's wanted to do something for a long time. I swear if she's got a paid trip to Hawaii, I'm going to be pissed off. She also said assuming all goes OK so that's why I'm guessing a trip and if it is that I'm going to start doing videos begging for shit without putting effort in.

Yes Jade, I'm sure all your viewers that names don't begin with J have been asking where you got your necklace from.

I HATE that they pronounce it MACdonalds when it's McDonald's. Does McDonald's diet coke taste different to normal diet coke??

Lost world fallen Kingdom?? They love jurassic Park but she can't get the names right?? What?? Fake jurassic fan as well as fake Disney fan 😂

Don't want to be known for Disney but in the car wants to play Disney related shout out game? Sure Jade.

Wow, what a waste of time. As usual.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I put her "what I eat in a day" food into myfitnesspal while I was watching and it came out as under 1000 calories, which is surely not healthy and definitely not a calorie level she should be promoting to her audience.

• Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Has this turned into a rave thread suddenly? We can only judge people by what they choose to put out there and show, jade chooses to upload full on photo shoots of herself out on fucking fields etc she genuinely seems to love herself and think she’s model material, Gone completely off her after she tried to claim to someone her near black coloured feet were due to pigmentation not the fact she layers herself in take tan, might she have self esteem issues? Sure but I know if I had major self esteem issues I wouldn’t be capable of putting up loads of pics of myself constantly and have people commenting on them etc. Also would have respected her more if she would admit she edits her pictures instead she chose to call us liars instead when evidence says other wise

• Heart

ot55

VIP Member
For me personally, the insecurity thing frustrates me because her actions don’t match her words. I’m someone who’s genuinely very insecure about my image and having my photo taken. Even on a day I think I look good, I would never go frolicking around in a field and posing. I will post a picture once in a blue moon and over analyse it when I do. Her entire Instagram feed is selfies, which she posts frequently.

Of course we don’t know what’s going on in her head, but what she’s telling us and showing us are two very different things, and that’s all we’ve got to go off. As we’ve seen, Jade loves a bit of click bait and to over exaggerate for views and relatability, which is why it’s never come across as very genuine to me.

She definitely tones herself down for more of a younger audience, which she’s admitted herself. She is also more business savvy than she lets on, as she’s admitted herself. She puts on a character, which makes it harder to see what’s real and what’s pretend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ot55

VIP Member
About a week ago, she put a picture of some hair clippers on her insta story saying she’s ordered them for a vlog. So what’s the betting the next video will be her cutting matt’s hair? It’ll be titled ‘Home haircut goes wrong!!’, but nothing actually goes wrong. Matt will spend the beginning of the video saying ‘jade Louise, don’t you ruin my hair!’ Then after the haircut it’ll be ‘my wife is so talented. I have the best wife ever, thanks bub’. And the rest of the vlog will be pointless filler.

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
28A6CBAD-DA02-46C2-8833-4E9832A153D2.png

She purposely doesn’t say where the dress is from, so if you want to find out you have to swipe up, meaning she’ll earn money from whatever you buy because of her affiliate link. Sneaky sneaky.

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wow life update was thrilling, she said there’s a lot going on but won’t say what. Tells us she forgot to eat again, gets her eyelashes and nails done, goes for a dog walk and says she’s made a new friend who likes to watch films the same as her. Thrilling
Your welcome 😂
Matt arguing why he shouldn’t be expected to watch or know mean girls.
The dude who lost his shit over Winnie the pooh rides and adults dressed up as chipmunks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11