Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has their own tastes and preferences, but does anyone prefer their old kitchen? Maybe I’ll like it more after it’s fully completed, but I feel a bit underwhelmed by these previews.

Reactions: 4
Their new kitchen is such a shambles compared to the old one! Pinterest inspired... all the tacky gold... the try hard ‘we designed it all ourselves’... I wish they’d just be true to who they are. I really feel like Jade has completely lost herself and it’s quite sad to see.

Reactions: 5
Yeah the kitchen looks TOWIE tacky. But that look is trendy at the moment.

I find her and others like her very sad. She is basically a breathing billboard, she doesnt offer the world anything herself. She doesnt have an area of expertise or skill, shes just a nodding head spokesperson for whoever will pay her. It's very soulless.

I recommend everyone to watch Make Me Famous on BBC iplayer. It's written by Reggie Yates and is set in the world of reality tv and influencers. he supposedly had input from reality stars. It's a great drama and very believable

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately she's gone same way as most youtubers and instagramers.

Dead behind the eyes and everything aimed to and for the camera.

I get that's a big part of what they do and understand her fan base fawning over her because they want the same and aspire to be like her (free tit, likes, freebies...#ads)

Its just the way it is now, these people are foot soldiers for companies, they want the sales and they're cheaper than standard adverts and person loves the attention and free tit so its win win.

bleeping Dog camera get a grip

Plus typical of today's wasteful generation, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the old kitchen !

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say she wanted to redecorate to have a kitchen island etc, but couldn’t because of the concrete floors? When they move in a few years like they said, what’s the point of spending this much for the kitchen to basically be the same?

Yeah, this new kitchen looks virtually the same, just with gold hardware.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, this new kitchen looks virtually the same, just with gold hardware.
not sure why they spent the money either as it would have worked if the kitchen was bigger but the whole shaker style looks great in bigger kitchens but not the size they have its a style were having

Reactions: 3
I’ll hold full judgement for when it’s finished but doesn’t she know she could have just replaced handles?!

Plus typical of today's wasteful generation, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the old kitchen !
I am a similar age to them and have been thinking the same thing! It has actually been driving me insane that they would spend thousands to replace a lovely kitchen with a slightly different version of what is basically the same kitchen!

I’m no kitchen expert but the gold looks tacky af.
This! It is in style this year but for how long? Then it will all be replaced again. If you are going to spend thousands on something like a kitchen I really think you should be sure it isn’t trendy and classic so it will age well

I am a similar age to them and have been thinking the same thing! It has actually been driving me insane that they would spend thousands to replace a lovely kitchen with a slightly different version of what is basically the same kitchen!

This! It is in style this year but for how long? Then it will all be replaced again. If you are going to spend thousands on something like a kitchen I really think you should be sure it isn’t trendy and classic so it will age well
My sister has just done hers with rose gold Handles (she painted the cupboard and used vinyl on her work tops) and it actually looks gorgeous but it’s not worthy of a whole new kitchen

Reactions: 3
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks it looks exactly the same 😂

The gold handles are so tacky and ugly but I don't generally like gold anyway 😂

Both are very good-looking but have no sex appeal whatsoever. I cannot imagine them both hitting the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both are very good-looking but have no sex appeal whatsoever. I cannot imagine them both hitting the sheets.
ewwwww!!! Gross!!! *awkward giggle to camera whilst blushing bright red*

... 🤣 her response would be exactly that. I highly doubt they have sex tbh, they have zero sexual chemistry! I do think they’re in love, but with themselves instead of each other 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

... 🤣 her response would be exactly that. I highly doubt they have sex tbh, they have zero sexual chemistry! I do think they’re in love, but with themselves instead of each other 🤷🏼‍♀️
They would if they got paid or sponsored to do it (anything for the gram)

otherwise no I really can't imagine Mattikins getting "down stairs kisses" (I'll keep it clean 😜) or them having a sweaty session.....ewww perish the thought 😇

• Haha

Seems like they're a match, but both are way too wholesome. Did they meet at bible camp or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.