Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh such a clickbait title on her vid. The vlog has nothing to do with Disney...oh apart from the fact that miss 'i dont want to be known for disney' has said they want to film more disney vids. She cant even come up with ideas herself so she's asked her viewers to help.

Reactions: 4
and her husband is into fitness and should also know better which in turn raises questions about what sort of PT he is (assuming he is a pt, I havent watched a vid of theirs for a year or so). Basically nothing about her comes across as authentic

Reactions: 6
Wow that is not ok to be promoting a day of eating that is under 1000 cals. She should be called out on that 🤬

Reactions: 5
Totally irresponsible to be promoting what she’s eating when she has a younger audience. If that’s what she wants to eat then go for it, but it shouldn’t be the feature of a vlog.

And she still claims to be a foodie and claims she eats so much on holiday when she eats nothing but kids meals, salads and mashed bleeping potato
That annoys me so much when they say they're foodies!! No you're not, you eat chicken nuggets and salad, and as kid meals. Never see them eating at Sanaa or Boma. It's ridiculous

Reactions: 7
I do have a soft spot for Jade and Matt. Unlike Sophie and Dave they do seem to be a normalish couple and you can see they actually get on a and sincerely love each other.
However, sometimes I have to turn them off thanks to Jades baby voice. It really grinds my gears. JUST SPEAK NORMALLY, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU SEEM “cute”!

I do have a soft spot for Jade and Matt. Unlike Sophie and Dave they do seem to be a normalish couple and you can see they actually get on a and sincerely love each other.
However, sometimes I have to turn them off thanks to Jades baby voice. It really grinds my gears. JUST SPEAK NORMALLY, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU SEEM “cute”!
Yes! her voice is so annoying and weird. Her childlike act makes Matt's obsession with her even creepier

She didn’t even eat fruit in her ‘what i eat in a day-video’. Not healthy at all!!!!
Girls are copying her already....

727A0183-8E82-4099-826E-F471D100901C.jpeg

• Angry
oh yes sure just let your dog lie ontop of those dresses your returning jade

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand this girl!! I hope someone calls her out on promoting unhealthy underrating!! It is a very odd old fashioned home and lifestyle that they live

That video!!!
‘Me? A Disney princess??? I did NOT expect that😲😲😲😲
Come on Jade..... wtf

She was talking about a drive where they keep all their photo’s on. She was talking there in a normal voice, that made her seem like a much more likeable person.

Also does anyone else think she seems offened very easily? When Matt said he was gonna turn her into Ursula, she seemed offened. As did she in the previous video when he said that weird white dress made her look like Pennywise’s sister...... I thought it was so strange! How could that offend you that much??? The girl has issues!!

Reactions: 3
That video!!!
‘Me? A Disney princess??? I did NOT expect that😲😲😲😲
Come on Jade..... wtf

She was talking about a drive where they keep all their photo’s on. She was talking there in a normal voice, that made her seem like a much more likeable person.

Also does anyone else think she seems offened very easily? When Matt said he was gonna turn her into Ursula, she seemed offened. As did she in the previous video when he said that weird white dress made her look like Pennywise’s sister...... I thought it was so strange! How could that offend you that much??? The girl has issues!!
I agree! There was no squeaky weird persona

Reactions: 3
just had a quick look at her channel. considering how many subscribers she has her videos really dont get many views

just had a quick look at her channel. considering how many subscribers she has her videos really dont get many views
I think it has something to do with her nonexistent upload schedule, crappy content and weird internet persona.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think a lot of people subscribe because of the Disney vlogs, but they aren’t interested in her other content. Once you’ve seen one of her day at home vlogs, you’ve seen them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.