Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol that's exactly what I did last year. but by the end of her disney vlogs i realised they were pretty poor compared to others so even if they do go back I wont be watching. Between Matt's weird obsession with her, the pretentious Instagramming and the desperation of making the magic band tails a thing with little practical info they're just superficial

Reactions: 11
The distorted voices on the last video saying people always call us children/immature. You act like a little girl and put on baby voices, it's things like that that make you immature not face painting 🙄

Reactions: 8
Apparently tomorrow’s video is a pretty vulnerable one. Does that mean we’re getting a shout out? Or is it more singing? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently tomorrow’s video is a pretty vulnerable one. Does that mean we’re getting a shout out? Or is it more singing? 😬
A little chat about self esteem.....
We get a shout out!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A little chat about self esteem.....
We get a shout out!😆
Ah, who am i kidsing. It’s probably clickbait like everything else she posts. It’s gonna be a vlog, not a sit down vodeo. She will briefly say something like she feels self concious about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure about in the closet but from experience married and even with kids means nothing. It wouldnt surprise me but also the controlling aspect seems at odds from closeted cases in my experience...who knows

Reactions: 1
To me, the whole ‘my wife is so hot’ thing doesn’t come across as very genuine. Plus I don’t feel like they have much chemistry and seem more like best friends.

The "choose my thumbnail" story, is the bottom left supposed to look like a pregnancy test? 🤔

The "choose my thumbnail" story, is the bottom left supposed to look like a pregnancy test? 🤔
Hahaha omg yes that’s exactly what she’s going for, more clickbait!! but watch them moan when people ask if she’s pregnant 👀

Hahaha omg yes that’s exactly what she’s going for, more clickbait!! but watch them moan when people ask if she’s pregnant 👀
Anything for the views. I used to really like Jade (Matt always creeped me out) but she just enrages me now, she's become all about the money.

She’s infuriating!!!! Anything for money and always something to moan about!!

What’s the vulnerable chat then? Can’t be arsed watching it
She doesn’t tell what it is. Just shows a list Of the opposite (she has to say it to herself so she will start to believe it) and sticks it on her bathroom mirror:
I can hardly read it though
4D0C6E86-A5FD-4322-9816-8415F0952353.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.