Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seriously needs to stop with the ads, ive just unfollowed her on insta. SO sick of it. Surely other people will be doing the same if she continues this.

Reactions: 7
I know what i said.... old habbit. But... poor girl! Jade didn’t recommend this because she bought it and actually liked it....

The company send her this and paid her to say she liked it. She probably only wore this for 5 minutes to show off her way too tanned feet on Insta.
t
0AA80508-CCB6-42B6-967F-4CFE6F3FA5AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest vlog....... Jade, a mukbang is when you scoff loads of food, not nibble on a mozzarella stick and a couple of chips :rolleyes:

I laughed when she was talking about the shampoo etc she uses "this isn't an ad or anything", no because you save those for instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest vlog....... Jade, a mukbang is when you scoff loads of food, not nibble on a mozzarella stick and a couple of chips :rolleyes:

I laughed when she was talking about the shampoo etc she uses "this isn't an ad or anything", no because you save those for instagram.
I hated how she was rolling the wall in slow motion and asked: ‘what do you want for lunch Matikins?’

BUT at the end of the video she was bitching about some guy who gave ‘hate’ on Instagram. ‘Dude when you feel the need to say no hate, it is hate’. It cracked me up! If that’s her perspective, her life is really hard!

• Haha
2EEDA207-AB31-4832-9802-3755D86A4C05.jpeg

I was on Instagram and her nowtv ad showed up as a sponsored post...there’s no escaping her!

As for the vlog, I don’t know if it’s just me, but their comments around food always make me uncomfortable. Like anytime they eat anything remotely unhealthy they make such a big deal about it. She has a lot of young, impressionable fans, so I think she needs to be more careful. Especially because she titled the video as a mukbang.

Couldn’t stand the scream giggling just because Matt was stood in his pants shaving.

Reactions: 7
She’s a walking talking ad isn’t she 😒 she looks quite rough here! Why are her lips a weird colour 😮
Aps and Filters, pretty sure she'll sell them to you if you ask 😂

She was rude to a librarian 😶 beyond bland humans

No idea what a mukbang is but she is more of a happy meal type, small portion of food and Mattikins can have the toy to play with 😂

They sure make a big deal of simple tasks, feel I need to start to doc my life cos I do pretty much same things as they do..without free tit...

"Can anyone recommend...." Is code for companies send me tit I want

They literally filmed white paint drying....that's them in a nutshell

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fist time poster but cannot hold it in any longer - why does she have to laugh after everything she says it’s driving me crazy 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today’s vlog is just full of annoyances as well!! Also am I the only one who doesnt like their dog? Annoying little thing goes everywhere

From what I can see on her Instagram stories, tomorrow’s video is a what I eat in a day. Cue Jade showing off her teeny tiny portions.

Reactions: 5
And apologize constantly and talk about "triggering" people or something.

She F'N apoligized for having a fan on her bedroom...😨 ITS A FAN AND THE F'N SUMMER WHY WOULD YOU APOLOGIZE FOR THAT??!!

Box of dildos fair enough but a fan?? Jade when you read this "how you doin' 😉" but always stop saying sorry for tit all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 184900Such a shy self conscious gal x x
I agree self conscious people hide themselves away. I get being strong but the majority of her interfered is selfies, so she’s being overcoming this a while and doing an amazing job of portraying herself as an extrovert. I know a lot of self conscious people and they would never sing on a vlog for 100,000k plus people to see, vlog, walk around water parks in just swim wear. I don’t know why she picks this theme. She pretty, looks after herself well and has a vlog. For a self conscious person she fairly well out there in terms of putting herself forward

Reactions: 2
I agree self conscious people hide themselves away. I get being strong but the majority of her interfered is selfies, so she’s being overcoming this a while and doing an amazing job of portraying herself as an extrovert. I know a lot of self conscious people and they would never sing on a vlog for 100,000k plus people to see, vlog, walk around water parks in just swim wear. I don’t know why she picks this theme. She pretty, looks after herself well and has a vlog. For a self conscious person she fairly well out there in terms of putting herself forward

She lies about it because she wants the attention. She wants people to go ooh Jade you're so beautiful, you have a great voice etc etc. It's pathetic and kinda of disrespectful to people with actual issues with confidence etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.