Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies about it because she wants the attention. She wants people to go ooh Jade you're so beautiful, you have a great voice etc etc. It's pathetic and kinda of disrespectful to people with actual issues with confidence etc.
Yes that’s what I don’t like it is disrespectful to people who suffer with it. Because she is a beautiful, fit woman. She doesn’t need to play the child or have an issue to be a blogger. How she was in her first US vlog series was perfect. She was sweet and real about what she’s lies and doesn’t like but now it’s all gushy and fake

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t finish her new video. She was annoying the crap out of me. Matt finished late at work. So what does she? Wait for him to start cooking...... she was at home ALL day. She could have prepared dinner! That is what i would have done, so the poor tired husband could just enjoy his dinner. The worst part is that she is moaning that she hates late dinner because she can’t sleep with a full tummy.
My goodness.....🙄 So they start cooking at 20.10???????

• Haha
I couldn’t finish her new video. She was annoying the crap out of me. Matt finished late at work. So what does she? Wait for him to start cooking...... she was at home ALL day. She could have prepared dinner! That is what i would have done, so the poor tired husband could just enjoy his dinner. The worst part is that she is moaning that she hates late dinner because she can’t sleep with a full tummy.
My goodness.....🙄 So they start cooking at 20.10???????

Funny because in a lot of her vlogs they would go to Tesco and then make dinner after 9pm alot. I'm sure quite a few times it was around 11pm they were actually sitting down to eat?

But remember guys she doesn’t want to just be known for Disney videos 🙄🙄😂

Viewing figures are obviously a bit low for her so she’s pulling out the Disney content again
AFAF30DE-3CE6-467F-A50D-95AB22C863D1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their Disney related videos are always worse because they turn up the cringe factor. I’ll still never move past them getting Starbucks drinks in the names of Cinderella and Prince Charming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
We miss making Disney videos = we miss the revenue those videos bring.

But remember, she doesn't want to be known for Disney.

That on your bellies tit makes me so angry, grow the duck up, you twats.

Reactions: 8
She literally posted a similar video of the two of them asking for Disney videos a few months back?! She’s doing it again because where other videos aren’t getting the views anymore it’s bleeping pathetic. Remember when she said she didn’t wanna be known for just doing Disney videos???

• Haha
She literally posted a similar video of the two of them asking for Disney videos a few months back?! She’s doing it again because where other videos aren’t getting the views anymore it’s bleeping pathetic. Remember when she said she didn’t wanna be known for just doing Disney videos???

But doesn't stfu about Disney because of the freebies and money it gets her, 😂😂

shes not even a very good disney vlogger. theres plenty out there who do a better job. ber disney videos are barely highlights

I do find Matt's obsession with supporting and heaping praise on his wife a bit creepy. Support is one thing but it's like he has no personality of his own. It's a controlling relationship I'm just never sure which way round

Reactions: 9
shes not even a very good disney vlogger. theres plenty out there who do a better job. ber disney videos are barely highlights

I do find Matt's obsession with supporting and heaping praise on his wife a bit creepy. Support is one thing but it's like he has no personality of his own. It's a controlling relationship I'm just never sure which way round

I think they're both as controlling as each other. She still goes on about how he wouldn't leave his girlfriend for her.

Reactions: 5

The ‘Jade’ tattoo on his chest😱😱😱😱

• Sick
I know its 2020 but as a man he seems very emasculated. Not saying he has to be mr alpha male but he doesnt seem to have a life or interest away from her. considering he is a PT youd think he would be trying to build his fitness brand too

Reactions: 6
I fear the day they release merch with that on
Dont worry it'll be a baggy white/beige t-shirt/sweatshirt with same color lettering in Disney font so not to offend or draw attention.

The effort alone to make merch is enough to break her, look at her trying to pick out a new bin or or bland tit

• Haha
I put her "what I eat in a day" food into myfitnesspal while I was watching and it came out as under 1000 calories, which is surely not healthy and definitely not a calorie level she should be promoting to her audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I put her "what I eat in a day" food into myfitnesspal while I was watching and it came out as under 1000 calories, which is surely not healthy and definitely not a calorie level she should be promoting to her audience.
That's why she kept saying how hungry she was

It’s a really bad message she’s spreading. Like how they went on and on about how naughty and bad cookies are. And how she claims to never snack, but a couple of vlogs ago she literally made an afternoon humus and pitta snack.

And she still claims to be a foodie and claims she eats so much on holiday when she eats nothing but kids meals, salads and mashed bleeping potato

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.