Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sex (giggles) and the city 😳

Obsessed with NOW TV, we all are, we're all at home watching tv...don't see anyone else getting free tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, these two absolutely love themselves. When they were applying the face mask they couldn’t stop staring at themselves on the viewfinder. Matt especially was so cringe!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the haul video? She said that she will return the lamp that she bought because it doesn’t fit the style of the house!! It literally fits exactly into the style of her house what is she taking about? She’s so annoying!!

Did anyone see the haul video? She said that she will return the lamp that she bought because it doesn’t fit the style of the house!! It literally fits exactly into the style of her house what is she taking about? She’s so annoying!!
I “literally” can’t watch her videos anymore. I just feel like it’s constant adverts and that’s not what I watch vloggers for

Since you guys have mentioned the constant giggling, I can’t look past it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why she kept saying ‘another boring thing’. Why??? People choose to watch this video, because they want to see what Ikea stuff Jade bought. Don’t excuse yourself, own it!

Reactions: 1
her haul video was a complete shambles! all over the place and that giggling like a wee school girl.

i wonder why jade and jazzybum aren't friends anymore but seemed very very close in the past...

She posted on Instagram stories like a week ago asking for video ideas because she was all out, so not sure how long I see this lasting. I wonder if she’s got a few ads coming up?

She posted on Instagram stories like a week ago asking for video ideas because she was all out, so not sure how long I see this lasting. I wonder if she’s got a few ads coming up?
Can almost guarantee it!

yeah i saw on her 'weekly planner' that she had AD written a few times. She really is quite boring without the disney trips isnt she.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.