Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so weird he screens her messages. If she can’t stand the heat, she should get out the kitchen.

I think Matt loves the idea that all these people are after Jade, but she’s with him. In one of their Florida vlogs, some guy hits on Jade and he makes the biggest deal out of it. His Jade chest tattoo still weirds me out.
I think Matt and Jade are both weirdly possessive! The ‘Jade’ tattoo just screams the girl is MINE. And the other way around of course!

In one of their Q&A’s Jade is complaining that Matt didn’t break up with his ex for her. I think it’s a horrible thing to say!

Reactions: 4
I think Matt and Jade are both weirdly possessive! The ‘Jade’ tattoo just screams the girl is MINE. And the other way around of course!

In one of their Q&A’s Jade is complaining thay Matt didn’t break up with his ex for her. I think it’s a horrible thing to say!
Jade often brings up that he had a girlfriend and she fancied him for years, but he never asked her out. You’re 30 and married now, let it go!

Jade often brings up that he had a girlfriend and she fancied him for years, but he never asked her out. You’re 30 and married now, let it go!

Oh don't, you'll start her off with her "singing".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s so weird he screens her messages. If she can’t stand the heat, she should get out the kitchen.

I think Matt loves the idea that all these people are after Jade, but she’s with him. In one of their Florida vlogs, some guy hits on Jade and he makes the biggest deal out of it. His Jade chest tattoo still weirds me out.
Do you happen to know which vlog they mentioned that?

Do you happen to know which vlog they mentioned that?
I can’t remember which vlog it is, but they’re eating in Krusty Burger, so it’s when they’re at Universal if that’s any help 😆

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, I still can't get over him screening her messages 😂😂

You'd do that for your child not your 30 year old wife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, I still can't get over him screening her messages 😂😂

You'd do that for your child not your 30 year old wife 😂
Yes I got another one tonight myself and thought should I let my husband screen this and went no il be a “business savvy” grown up and delete it without even reading it

• Haha
I think the fact he screens her messages for her points more to the fact that she doesn’t care about her fans enough to take the time to read them herself.
That’s was my take away from that post and a point that she inadvertently shared with everyone else.

I think the fact he screens her messages for her points more to the fact that she doesn’t care about her fans enough to take the time to read them herself.
That’s was my take away from that post and a point that she inadvertently shared with everyone else.

You've got a pojnt actually but I never thought she cared about her fans.

I'm sure she once said she didn't say wheen she going to be at the airport going on holiday because she didn't want people coming up to her?

She's thinks she's famous.

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ, i havent even watched 1 minute of her social media detox and her hands are distracting me from hearing what she is actually saying....... They go everywhere wth!

• Haha
We definitely got a shoutout during the part about hate watching :cool:

It was essentially a normal vlog, but with ‘deep’ quotes scattered throughout and jade reminding us constantly she wasn’t on her phone.

There’s clickbait in the title again. Surprise surprise.
“No social media for 24 hours. *results* kinda scared to upload this”. Why are you scared? She said she didn’t want to tell people she’s stopped using twitter but like, I don’t think anyone really cares.

I also find it quite amusing how she’s unfollowed everyone on Instagram who brings negativity, yet she’s still following Gabbie (velvet ghost) the queen of all things miserable and negative 😂

66DC6A8C-2D10-4830-BD66-B448697A1D20.jpeg

Omg I hadn’t even noticed the thumbnail. Is it mean to think she did this herself for the video? 😂 The fact the account doesn’t have a profile pic is a bit suss. Like we moan about her ads and annoying click bait, but no one actually does stuff like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

It was essentially a normal vlog, but with ‘deep’ quotes scattered throughout and jade reminding us constantly she wasn’t on her phone.

“No social media for 24 hours. *results* kinda scared to upload this”. Why are you scared? She said she didn’t want to tell people she’s stopped using twitter but like, I don’t think anyone really cares.

I also find it quite amusing how she’s unfollowed everyone on Instagram who brings negativity, yet she’s still following Gabbie (velvet ghost) the queen of all things miserable and negative 😂

View attachment 177316
Omg I hadn’t even noticed the thumbnail. Is it mean to think she did this herself for the video? 😂 The fact the account doesn’t have a profile pic is a bit suss. Like we moan about her ads and annoying click bait, but no one actually does stuff like that
And she still follows Brogan 😂 Another negative nancy

OH.MY.GOD. her laughing after EVERYTHING she says. 'this is my razor' giggles. 'i need to get a bin in here' giggles. She is beyond annoying in this vid. She even cuts to a new clip half way through the giggle, so why not just cut the whole giggle out.

Reactions: 7
Arghhh I just watched some of her recent video and I swear she laughs 99% of the time after ANYTHING she says!! Literally every sentence. Oh my gooooodddddddd. I'd never noticed before but someone left a comment on the video saying it and now I can't not hear 😱😱

• Haha
Watch the first 60 seconds there's about a dozen edits/cuts, its like she's having a seizure, can she not do a full sentence or monoluge without edits, keep the mistakes within reason (it might make you relatable 😉)

We used our time wisely....by lying on the floor looking at a map....😬 time well spent...next time spend an afternoon headboard rattling (sex...giggles) you'll both be better for it...which leads too....

Matt pinches her bum, she freaks out and he's missing in next edit/jump, poor Bastard can't get a cheeky squeeze.

• Haha
OH.MY.GOD. her laughing after EVERYTHING she says. 'this is my razor' giggles. 'i need to get a bin in here' giggles. She is beyond annoying in this vid. She even cuts to a new clip half way through the giggle, so why not just cut the whole giggle out.
Omg!!!!! I was thinking the same thing about the giggling!!! It frankly has been bothering me for a while. But i never knew how to put it in words, so thank you for this😅

View attachment 177316

Yes!! Absolutely think she's sent those to herself to get sympathy. She's pathetic enough to do that.

The hands. The voice. The laughing. duck off Jade.

Watch the first 60 seconds there's about a dozen edits/cuts, its like she's having a seizure, can she not do a full sentence or monoluge without edits, keep the mistakes within reason (it might make you relatable 😉)

We used our time wisely....by lying on the floor looking at a map....😬 time well spent...next time spend an afternoon headboard rattling (sex...giggles) you'll both be better for it...which leads too....

Matt pinches her bum, she freaks out and he's missing in next edit/jump, poor Bastard can't get a cheeky squeeze.

Sex? How disgusting, Princess Jade and Princess Mattikins would never!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.