Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and I'm sure she even admitted to not even wear proper gym clothes in one of her first ads with them? If I was an influencer I wouldn't be taking ads for something I don't use. She's not the only one that does it, I know that but it doesn't make it any better.
Agree! She’s just milking it..... i wonder how long her YouTube channel will survive.

Reactions: 2
Not just with her but when anyone advertises or gets free tit it makes me not wanna buy it cos they got it for free so why should I pay when they get it for nothing.

She got gym shark tit (don't they all) the other week, she was obsessed then too.

OBSESSED!!!! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s become so grabby. If you go back through her channel, she only made two videos about being engaged/weddings (one being a story time and the other their wedding video). Current Jade would milk it to death and try and get all the freebies she could.

Reactions: 3
She’s become so grabby. If you go back through her channel, she only made two videos about being engaged/weddings (one being a story time and the other their wedding video). Current Jade would milk it to death and try and get all the freebies she could.
So true! I remember watching her wedding videos/Disney honeymoon from 2017 and she was genuine then. Acted normal, wasn’t on the beg and she appreciated going to Disney but didn’t make a big deal out of it; she just enjoyed going and didn’t claim to be a massive superfan (which she isn’t now no matter how much she claims she is). It’s a shame - everything is so fake now

Reactions: 5
So true! I remember watching her wedding videos/Disney honeymoon from 2017 and she was genuine then. Acted normal, wasn’t on the beg and she appreciated going to Disney but didn’t make a big deal out of it; she just enjoyed going and didn’t claim to be a massive superfan (which she isn’t now no matter how much she claims she is). It’s a shame - everything is so fake now
I miss the Jade from 2017, I used to lover her stuff but the workout clothes pics and stuff. She looks amazing but I’m not going to buy stuff that she’s gets free. Sorry advertisers I’m just not

I feel same way about ads on any insta or YouTube page, weither its Manscaped, Gym Shark, Fashion nova or any of that stuff I won't by because why should I buy it if the company if happy to give it away to a select few.

"Buy this £80 outfit that I got two of for free (and will never wear again) also use link so I get more money of a product I don't like"

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why companies don't randomly select customers to give freebies. Sure, it won't get the same exposure but at least its going to someone that actually buys from the company and would probably get alot more returning customers and new people via word of mouth.

At least that's what I'd do.

AE78B26B-2CB4-45F8-A352-75C7181E8860.png

Wasn’t she selling her soul to a different make up brand just a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 163649
Wasn’t she selling her soul to a different make up brand just a few weeks ago?
You think she has a soul?! 😁

I find the off putting part of her ads stuff is not knowing how to do it properly, she doesn't "sell" the product, tell me why I should buy it, why is it better than the competition, what's the company story if they have one.

Not just repeat "obessesd" and "cute" over and over, but that's also down to her management team to train her, the great ones make it natural and doesn't feel forced.

Never forget the ads for the cheese and sunbites 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So...... Jade’s curry recipe vlog is online... Sny toughts? I haven’t watched yet. I’m too scared to hear her sing!

• Haha
So...... Jade’s curry recipe vlog is online... Sny toughts? I haven’t watched yet. I’m too scared to hear her sing!
I really don't get the singing - she's like that annoying girl at school who thought she was destined for the West End

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I usually watch on my laptop with an ad blocker but I’m currently on my phone so the ads are showing. Does she usually have 3 mid roll ads in her videos? Seems a tad much for a mediocre vlog (haven’t watched it yet but I assume).

She is exhausting!!!!!!

baby princess Jades’ delicate eyes can’t stand it to chop onion, so Matikins has to do it.

The vlog is literally her making a curry, by Jamie Olivers recipe... So I guess it’s her lobbying for some other food related sponsorships??? I don’t know, but this makes no sense at all, because there is no soul in the world believing they are foodies. Just check her out being totally awkward and misplaced in the kitchen.

She is doing some laundry in the washer and then excusing herself, because she had to change in some sweat pants after the huuuuge meal she just had. We actually saw her in those sweat pants while cooking..... wth

Also... who else is fed up with her awkward giggle after each sentence?😓🤯

And of course there is an ad of some PR.

The vlog is literally her making a curry, by Jamie Olivers recipe... So I guess it’s her lobbying for some other food related sponsorships???
Gunning for a hello fresh sponsorship I imagine😂

But yeah that was incredibly boring. I kept fast forwarding.

Also side note, I wonder what’s happening with their October New York & Disney trip. I feel like they’ve cancelled it because they’ve been super quiet about it.

Gunning for a hello fresh sponsorship I imagine😂

But yeah that was incredibly boring. I kept fast forwarding.

Also side note, I wonder what’s happening with their October New York & Disney trip. I feel like they’ve cancelled it because they’ve been super quiet about it.
I’m always really surprised when she says she’s a foodie, because in the Disney videos all she eats is mash and kids meals (and doesn’t finish them) 🙈

• Haha
She is exhausting!!!!!!

baby princess Jades’ delicate eyes can’t stand it to chop onion, so Matikins has to do it.

The vlog is literally her making a curry, by Jamie Olivers recipe... So I guess it’s her lobbying for some other food related sponsorships??? I don’t know, but this makes no sense at all, because there is no soul in the world believing they are foodies. Just check her out being totally awkward and misplaced in the kitchen.

She is doing some laundry in the washer and then excusing herself, because she had to change in some sweat pants after the huuuuge meal she just had. We actually saw her in those sweat pants while cooking..... wth

Also... who else is fed up with her awkward giggle after each sentence?😓🤯

And of course there is an ad of some PR.
Matikins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck cooks a curry in a white shirt? Moreover, who dresses up in makeup, jeans and a nice shirt to sit around the house and do chores on a Sunday?

Also the bow in her hair - Jade you’re not a toddler any more.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.