Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 157733
It’s so obvious she only does stuff like this to try and increase her engagement and get more comments. Like why not encourage people to message their friends privately with kindness, rather than commenting on your post 🤔

She pretends she’s being sweet and sincere but it’s really a move to increase her chances of securing brand deals.
She even said herself in her assumptions video that she’s more business-savvy than people think... fake fake fake!

Reactions: 5
Guys, EXTREME bedroom transformation alert. Jade has replaced the headboard, replaced the photoframes with wood effect ones, added some fake plants (made a super tough decision about which plant to put where) and thrown a blanket on the bed. I am blown away, the room is almost unrecognisable...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, major bedroom transformation alert. Jade has replaced the headboard, replaced the photoframes with wood effect ones, added some fake plants (made a super tough decision about which plant to put where) and thrown a blanket on the bed. I am blown away, the room is almost unrecognisable...🤣🤣🤣
She said on Instagram yesterday she had over 2 hours of footage and it was going to be hard to cut down, so I was imagining a new paint job and everything. Bit of a let down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jade.. have a day off with you..:

this is hardly extreme????
duck off with the straight up lying cLick bait titles
lol I should have said me using a different storage system as a bedside table is an extreme bedroom makeover and changing some bedding shes so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet Mattikins thought all his birthdays had come at once when he heard she had a "special project in the bedroom".....poor guy lol

Surprised they did get separate beds to limit touching even more

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, EXTREME bedroom transformation alert. Jade has replaced the headboard, replaced the photoframes with wood effect ones, added some fake plants (made a super tough decision about which plant to put where) and thrown a blanket on the bed. I am blown away, the room is almost unrecognisable...🤣🤣🤣
the furniture doesn't even match. It looks tit..... I didn't bother to watch 'the decorating!!!!!' part of the video though:ROFLMAO:
I can stand her less and less after each crappy video

Reactions: 6
Bet Mattikins thought all his birthdays had come at once when he heard she had a "special project in the bedroom".....poor guy lol

Surprised they did get separate beds to limit touching even more
"Special project" a well hung boy friend for him?

Guys, come on, I moved a cushion in my living room and told everyone about my extreme room makeover. I don't even know what room I'm in anymore.

She's such a dick.

• Haha
Really shocked at jade doing a public happy birthday to dave from sophie and Dave-after they admitted flouting lockdown rules. Jade even said she’s not ready to go to IKEA. So she’s sticking to it?! Also just TEXT DAVE if you’re best buddies all of a sudden. Why the need for an OTT bday post.

Reactions: 9
Jade is the most beige person on YouTube, Mattikins has the look of a serial killer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Or you could just share the recipe now? Or it sponsored some how? I mean, if I wanted to I could Google recipes right now and find about 100 so no need to wait a bleeping week. What's the point? Also that vlog is going to be so exciting, cooking a meal, woop. I swear if they say bon appetite one more time, I'll find them and jam bleeping plates up their arses.

She infuriates me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or you could just share the recipe now? Or it sponsored some how? I mean, if I wanted to I could Google recipes right now and find about 100 so no need to wait a bleeping week. What's the point? Also that vlog is going to be so exciting, cooking a meal, woop. I swear if they say bon appetite one more time, I'll find them and jam bleeping plates up their arses.

She infuriates me.
The fact that one vlog a week is enough for her infuriates me more. She only works 3 days a week....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.