Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious to see how long you will keep up with this promise babyyyyy!
320CD07E-633F-4237-84E4-E8E3A692C6B3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s taking this week off...but not from ads though.

Reactions: 8
Stop sending her free fitness tit, she keeps admitting to not working out, she should do give aways to followers or something.

Taking another break is the reason she'll never make it as a youtubers, don't wanna pick on her but I follow alot of various tubers and nothing stops them and most have other jobs or side projects.

The best ones have stepped up there game during this time with content or new edits.

Doesnt do fitness, make up (allegedly), or "just Disney" (yeah right) so what is her brand?? Other than gimme free tit and I'll mumble obsessed for a few posts

Reactions: 6
28A6CBAD-DA02-46C2-8833-4E9832A153D2.png

She purposely doesn’t say where the dress is from, so if you want to find out you have to swipe up, meaning she’ll earn money from whatever you buy because of her affiliate link. Sneaky sneaky.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking another day another ad. So over it Jade, I used to love this girl and I’m just not feeling it anymore

I was just thinking another day another ad. So over it Jade, I used to love this girl and I’m just not feeling it anymore
Same! I liked her so much. Watched her videos straight when she uploaded!

But she has changed so much since Disney..... She is so fake, so money hungry and sooooooo damn lazy. She’s not busy: i work 4 days 75km from home, go to college for a second bachelors degree, have a mortgage, a partner and pets, i don’t have a cleaning lady and i still have time for family and friends.... so i can’t relate with this crap and I just hatewatch now.

Same! I liked her so much. Watched her videos straight when she uploaded!

But she has changed so much since Disney..... She is so fake, so money hungry and sooooooo damn lazy. She’s not busy: i work 4 days 75km from home, go to college for a second bachelors degree, have a mortgage, a partner and pets, i don’t have a cleaning lady and i still have time for family and friends.... so i can’t relate with this crap and I just hatewatch now.
I agree. I think the turning point for me is when she went part time at her job. Until that point she was very relatable. She realised she can work less and earn more - causing the greed to set in.

Reactions: 7
F0AC24F7-F426-446E-9BC2-3E4B2EE8AB11.png
What is this make up? Makes her look drunk. She obviously isn’t though because she is a goody little to shoes and doesn’t touch the stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this make up? Makes her look drunk. She obviously isn’t though because she is a goody little to shoes and doesn’t touch the stuff
She strikes me as the kind of person who’ll have the tiniest sip of champagne, or red wine in her dinner, and then pretend she’s super tipsy and exaggerate 😂

• Haha
She hasn’t posted in days......... now this..
I start to dislike her more and moreView attachment 169222
I asked her about why her feet were so brown in her recent q&a and she said they were skin pigmentation that makes her feet go brown with this emoji 🙃. witch don’t talk to me like that. She clearly over tans them for some reason!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I asked her about why her feet were so brown in her recent q&a and she said they were skin pigmentation that makes her feet go brown with this emoji 🙃. witch don’t talk to me like that. She clearly over tans them for some reason!!
Lmaoo she’s definitely bullshitting and trying to make you feel bad 😂
2C2CBF7E-6FB5-46D1-9279-2D6DE8149D9E.jpeg

It didn’t seem to be an issue until she started overdoing the fake tan 😉

• Haha
That’s the weirdest flex - remember when Kristin Stewart claimed her eyelids had natural eyeshadow during twilight !? 😂😂😂

• Haha
She has never ever replied to my quistions😂😂

Reactions: 2
Hahahah, what a weird thing to lie about. She's so insufferable.

The other day when she did her q&a she said she was a key worker. This really rubbed me up the wrong way, she works in a call centre... Sorry telecommunications, she is able to work from home. I don't see how her job is keeping the country going so to me she's not a keyworker and her saying she is one really pissed me off. Like, no Jade, stfu.

And now her latest? Vlogging not going on social media!! What!!?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Right I have some confusion here....you vlog about having a social media free day.... surely the whole point is not to do anything regarding social media....

• Haha
Yes! Exactly! The woman is a knob.
I messaged her and said that I had some confusion and got this reply

Hahahah, what a weird thing to lie about. She's so insufferable.

The other day when she did her q&a she said she was a key worker. This really rubbed me up the wrong way, she works in a call centre... Sorry telecommunications, she is able to work from home. I don't see how her job is keeping the country going so to me she's not a keyworker and her saying she is one really pissed me off. Like, no Jade, stfu.

And now her latest? Vlogging not going on social media!! What!!?
Tbf the whole keyworker thing is not her fault really. I'm classed as a key worker and work for an insurance company... I don't think for a second think I'm as important as those who work on frontline etc...

Attachments

• Haha

Tbf the whole keyworker thing is not her fault really. I'm classed as a key worker and work for an insurance company... I don't think for a second think I'm as important as those who work on frontline etc...
She’s such a dick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus, shes a dick.

Like lying about her foot colour 😂😂

Mate, why you saying you're trying to encourage people to stay offline? They basically get you paid? Without them, no adsense, no ads/sponsored posts etc.

Can tell already the video will be boring and tit.

Fair enough. I dont mean to offend or downplay the importance of anyone's job but I don't get why she made the point of being a keyworker? I wouldn't have done that myself unless I was frontline. It just seemed like she was trying to make herself seem more important, which she does all the time.

The video is going to be so boring. Just her repeating over and over how ‘refreshing it is to unplug from social media.’

And all her fans will act like it’s #deep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.