Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or you could just share the recipe now? Or it sponsored some how? I mean, if I wanted to I could Google recipes right now and find about 100 so no need to wait a bleeping week. What's the point? Also that vlog is going to be so exciting, cooking a meal, woop. I swear if they say bon appetite one more time, I'll find them and jam bleeping plates up their arses.

She infuriates me.
Bonetitoooo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bingo for the cooking video:

- It’ll be an ad
- Jade will constantly remind us this recipe is so so easy, so so healthy and so so cheap
- Bonappefuckingtito
- Sped up montage with one of the three royalty free songs she loves to use
- Going on about how they’ve been eating soooo unhealthily during lockdown for daring to have some crisps
- Matt will make an innuendo about the food and jade will squeal
- Matt will have a large portion and Jade will have a teeny tiny portion and they’ll ensure everyone knows it
- Matt will say he has the best wife ever for cooking him dinner and how her food is better than anything he’s ever had at a restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bingo for the cooking video:

- It’ll be an ad
- Jade will constantly remind us this recipe is so so easy, so so healthy and so so cheap
- Bonappefuckingtito
- Sped up montage with one of the three royalty free songs she loves to use
- Going on about how they’ve been eating soooo unhealthily during lockdown for daring to have some crisps
- Matt will make an innuendo about the food and jade will squeal
- Matt will have a large portion and Jade will have a teeny tiny portion and they’ll ensure everyone knows it
- Matt will say he has the best wife ever for cooking him dinner and how her food is better than anything he’s ever had at a restaurant
I’m sure it’s spot on!

- Talking in a baby voice
- fluthering hands
- singing a Disney song

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
10243A98-2EA9-42B8-8B9F-2AF8DE250DF6.jpeg
Maybe I’m just being mean, but I find the latest insta pictures of her in a field really cringe 😂
She claims to be super insecure but idk. I hate having my picture taken and avoid it at all costs, so the thought of doing this gives me second hand embarrassment 😬

Reactions: 8
View attachment 161503Maybe I’m just being mean, but I find the latest insta pictures of her in a field really cringe 😂
She claims to be super insecure but idk. I hate having my picture taken and avoid it at all costs, so the thought of doing this gives me second hand embarrassment 😬
THEYRE SO CRINGEY, she literally thinks shes a model. she giggles like a school girl in videos acting all shy and self conscious yet shes always posting pics from photoshoots trying to be all sexy and sultry :L
also, in one or two of the pics it looks like shes trampling the flowers... i really hope not!!!

Reactions: 9
If in doubt remember the key words she used herself "business savvy".

She knows what's she's up to, she's a beautiful girl and I think she'd do better being herself rather than a hollow cliche

You just know this girls camera roll is absolutely full of selfies and pictures of herself those pics are CRINGE

View attachment 161503Maybe I’m just being mean, but I find the latest insta pictures of her in a field really cringe 😂
I’m sorry but this doesn’t look like a girl who has low self esteem. I get it can be different for everyone but this photo doesn’t look like how Jade describes it and her struggles. Not buying the act.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but this doesn’t look like a girl who has low self esteem. I get it can be different for everyone but this photo doesn’t look like how Jade describes it and her struggles. Not buying the act.
Exactly! Every photo on her insta is just of herself! It comes across as more vein

Saw her insta, came here to vent. You've all said what I was going to say.

I guess her being herself (loves herself, thinks she's a model, constant selfies) isn't as relatable as saying I have no confidence low self esteem, etc etc. It's like the trend of saying they have anxiety when they mostly likely just feel anxious in a situation when most people would feel the same.

As someone that suffers with anxiety (amongst other things) and actual no confidence /self esteem (like I've said before) this 30 year old WOMAN, not a cutesy little girl, pisses me off to no end.

Yes she's pretty, she knows it, we know it so stop pretending you have issues Jade and for the love of God stop doing photoshoots thinking your gods gift and and a bloody super model. Especially if you're going to lie about confidence.

Saw her insta, came here to vent. You've all said what I was going to say.

I guess her being herself (loves herself, thinks she's a model, constant selfies) isn't as relatable as saying I have no confidence low self esteem, etc etc. It's like the trend of saying they have anxiety when they mostly likely just feel anxious in a situation when most people would feel the same.

As someone that suffers with anxiety (amongst other things) and actual no confidence /self esteem (like I've said before) this 30 year old WOMAN, not a cutesy little girl, pisses me off to no end.

Yes she's pretty, she knows it, we know it so stop pretending you have issues Jade and for the love of God stop doing photoshoots thinking your gods gift and and a bloody super model. Especially if you're going to lie about confidence.
👍🏻 I think my main issue with her is that she’s so fake - why does she feel the need to pretend she’s this innocent girl when she’s a grown ass married woman? I don’t understand?

If she would just quit with the baby act and was actually honest and normal she’d be a lot easier to watch. I wonder how long she will stick around on YouTube if this is her brand, as surely those who act crazy immature and obsessed with Disney (in a manic/weird way) can’t pull it off as well the older they get!

Reactions: 6
I think she'll always out in the childish persona because it gets views as people think she younger and not a fully grown adult. As someone mentioned before she ha snow deleted a video where she states her age. Why would you do that unless you want to be perceived in a certain way?

It's actually pathetic and Mattikins is exactly the same. He's 31 and acts like a child and does the same baby voice from his annoying butt hole mouth. It's embarrassing.

Like, when I'm just with my husband, I'll play up to the sweet, innocent, angel Adult part of me, hahaha but only when I want something 😂😂 the rest of the time, in public or when other people are around I wouldn't dream of acting so sickly sweet and babyish (if that even makes sense). Everyone has ways of interacting with their partners and that's fine but I don't see the need to always put on the young girl, baby act, that goes for Matt too and if they are like that all the time then God help that poor cat and dog.

Oh piss of babbbyyyyy 🙄
This is the third time round she’s promoting this company. Scares me to think how much she’s earned from it with multiple grid posts and insta stories.

This is the third time round she’s promoting this company. Scares me to think how much she’s earned from it with multiple grid posts and insta stories.

Yep! It's amazing how little she does and how many ads/sponsorships she gets!!

She looks amazing! I’d love to look like her. She knows she looks amazing hence all the pics and posing. Please Jade stop the pretence of having no confidence and being insecure. She would clearly eat herself if she could 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks amazing! I’d love to look like her. She knows she looks amazing hence all the pics and posing. Please Jade stop the pretence of having no confidence and being insecure. She would clearly eat herself if she could 😂
She edits all her pics 🤷‍♀️

I don’t get it, she barely works out in her vlogs. So weird they give the sponsorships to her!

Yes and I'm sure she even admitted to not even wear proper gym clothes in one of her first ads with them? If I was an influencer I wouldn't be taking ads for something I don't use. She's not the only one that does it, I know that but it doesn't make it any better.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.