Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Obviously I’m not saying any of this for attention”

Ok Jade 😂 we believe you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she wants to be more upfront with her followers, she should drop the school girl act and behave like the ‘business savvy’ thirty year old she really is.

Reactions: 7
I’m always really surprised when she says she’s a foodie, because in the Disney videos all she eats is mash and kids meals (and doesn’t finish them) 🙈
I agree an American junk foodie and you know that that’s perfectly ok. I love going to America and eating all the junk foods! But even when they go somewhere like “T-Rex or something they still order burgers and nuggets or a sandwich.

Reactions: 6
I agree an American junk foodie and you know that that’s perfectly ok. I love going to America and eating all the junk foods! But even when they go somewhere like “T-Rex or something they still order burgers and nuggets or a sandwich.
So true!! Reminds me of how they claim to be massive film junkies as well, yet in one of their Florida vlogs they mention that they’ve never watched Star Wars. Like what, you’re supposedly major film junkies who love anything Disney 😂

Doesn’t look like the US will be open to us by then so no doubt her trip will be cancelled!

Reactions: 4
"Everyone is asking me about this top that I just happen to have an ad affiliate link for!"

Sure they are Jade 👍

Reactions: 8
Her insta stories showing her before and after of editing pictures .. the befores look so much better 🤔

• Haha
She’s offering to sell her presets.
SELL!!
How bloody grabby can you be
7B4C4A37-4974-438B-8078-57389C3A798D.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Jade is getting as bad as Sophie and Dave at the moment. Only ever puts stuff up where she can some £££, orrrr a photo of herself where she wants people to tell her she’s pretty. Such a self obsessed YouTuber.

Reactions: 9
why does she keep showing us her awful feet in awful sandals every single day??? we dont want it jade!!!

Reactions: 7
Jade is getting as bad as Sophie and Dave at the moment. Only ever puts stuff up where she can some £££, orrrr a photo of herself where she wants people to tell her she’s pretty. Such a self obsessed YouTuber.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s selling pics of her feet at this rate.. the amount of close ups of her feet and pics of her feet recently... they’re horrible 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s offering to sell her presets.
SELL!!
How bloody grabby can you be View attachment 166164

Doesn't upload very often, only posts on Instagram when it's an ad or she's got an affiliate link so use and now this? So grabby. Didn't think I could dislike her anymore than I do now.

I agree with the other poster, the unedited looked alot nicer!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sick to death of influencers jumping on the anxiety, mental health bandwagon. I can’t believe how many of them suffer yet still manage to take hundreds of photos of themselves and act so bleeping happy and smiley for the camera. Doesn’t wash with me. Just another ploy to make money

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t posted in days......... now this..
I start to dislike her more and more
16166C88-0A72-4F69-B3CF-76F5E25E93F7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.