Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their vlog was recommended to be by a friend (although I'm reviewing that now ha) and dear me! I'm planning my first ever WDW/Universal trip and all I learnt from their vlogs is that you can get Diet Coke and funnel cakes. Oh and I need to warm up for extra magic time. Thanks. Self confessed "foodies" only showing chips and burgers...get real.
There is a Disney planning thread on here that's helpful!!
And there is better Disney vloggers out there haha

Reactions: 4
She did take a break due to BLM to be fair

Jade is a painfully Boring Lazy Mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've since found better ones. and recommended them to my friend lol
I love timtracker, rixflix, spoonfullofsugar & pagingmrmorrow for Disney and universal YouTube content! (All adults who speak and act like adults instead of these two weirdos)

I love timtracker, rixflix, spoonfullofsugar & pagingmrmorrow for Disney and universal YouTube content! (All adults who speak and act like adults instead of these two weirdos)
L&R Dreaming are very good in terms of giving hints and tips too! :) xx

Reactions: 4
View attachment 151849You can see how patchy the tan is on her stomach when you compare it to her arms. (No jade I’m not fat shaming you, just because I zoomed in).

Also, in this pic, she’s wearing the same set as the one on her story, even though it looks like a totally different colour. Probably not the best way to show off the product by covering it in filters.
She’s been using the ‘tan and tiffany’ IG filter to add to the obvious fake tan she’s been using

What the actual duck was that tampon ad about?! Nah jade don’t really fancy dancing like a twit when I’m doubled over with extreme stomach cramps thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was that tampon ad about?! Nah jade don’t really fancy dancing like a twit when I’m doubled over with extreme stomach cramps thanks.
Wth....... just recently she was moaning she barely gets any periods and when she does they are terribly painful......

just doing ads for they money, she isn’t trustworty whatsoever😩
7C1C1C1F-6D17-497D-BF1C-7053C97BEBC7.png

Reactions: 3
I thought she was 28 🤷🏼‍♀️
When i first started watching her(and actually liked her!) she was only one year younger than me. But now she never mentions her age anymore and the old videos where she does have been deleted. So weird!!

Reactions: 3
When i first started watching her(and actually liked her!) she was only one year younger than me. But now she never mentions her age anymore and the old videos where she does have been deleted. So weird!!
Wtf I wonder why shes deleted them?🤨 I wonder if she’s now trying to pretend she’s younger in order to appeal to more girly/Disney brands and a younger audience? If so that’s very weird!!

Overuse of "obsessed" really irritates me.

Shes the same as most insta/youtubers getting free tit you know they won't or don't use like fitness gear, does anyone pay for gym shark with so many ads and spons??

And admits to not being "into makeup" despite being sent endless piles of it.

Bet her new management team must think "do some work you lazy twit"

Another ad?!? She must be going for some kind of record.

Love how she’s trying to play it down because it’s a PR gift rather than a paid ad - you’re still ramming tit you don’t really care about down the throats of your followers.

I'm sorry but what is with this picture, clearly heavily filtered, the lighting is all strange, and her height compared to the plants doesn't quite tally in terms of scale?

IMG_20200619_003907.jpg

Last edited:
B4F9D2FF-6046-4EFF-A59A-16D1438F4025.jpeg

It’s so obvious she only does stuff like this to try and increase her engagement and get more comments. Like why not encourage people to message their friends privately with kindness, rather than commenting on your post 🤔

She pretends she’s being sweet and sincere but it’s really a move to increase her chances of securing brand deals.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.