Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only posts when she has a Florida trip. Her content is so predictable!!

Feb - May Florida planning videos,pack with me etc
May- August Florida vlogs from recent trip.
August - Jan Very sparse uploading of vlogs followed by a video to explain why she took a break.

Without their one Florida trip a year they have no content!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've said it before but she went part time to upload more and she actually uploads less! Loves the freebies without the work it seems.

Reactions: 4
297B4D7F-6A4E-48F3-99FA-FA9C96D24CF9.png

I can’t tell if this is a filter or if she’s seriously overdoing the fake tan.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
887B454D-BB14-429F-9408-B3B450F85663.jpeg
You can see how patchy the tan is on her stomach when you compare it to her arms. (No jade I’m not fat shaming you, just because I zoomed in).

Also, in this pic, she’s wearing the same set as the one on her story, even though it looks like a totally different colour. Probably not the best way to show off the product by covering it in filters.

• Haha
That girl really bleeping loves herself doesn’t she? Yet screams that she has low self esteem.

She needs to stop the cringey poses and the fake tan. She looks RIDICULOUS.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"I absolutely love the Jurassic park films!
We watched the one called monster world fallen kingdom last night"

I died

• Haha
I have only watched the intro where she is talking in a baby voice about about BLM and Matt is akwardly standing next to her.
I decided i’m not ready yet watching the entire video. Maybe later today?🤣

• Haha
It was supposed to be a behind the scenes video, but she didn't really show anything.
"I'm going to shoot some campaign photos."
*2 seconds later*
"We've shot the photos and now we're having McDonalds."

It would've been interesting to see how she does her photoshoots, finds locations etc.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes video, but she didn't really show anything.
"I'm going to shoot some campaign photos."
*2 seconds later*
"We've shot the photos and now we're having McDonalds."

It would've been interesting to see how she does her photoshoots, finds locations etc.

Exactly how they do their Disney videos too. Say they're going somewhere and then say they've been.

Hahahaha, they took a break off YouTube due to BLM.

Mate, you never upload. Don't try use BLM as excuse not to do your job. duck off. Both of you. If I remember right too, she didn't post on anything on BLM until she was called out for it so stop the lies baby Jade. If she really cares then she would have done a video where she donates the ad sense like other people.

She doesn't wear makeup everyday but she seems happy to try get viewers to buy tit when she's got a sponsored post or video.

The meeting, she's wanted to do something for a long time. I swear if she's got a paid trip to Hawaii, I'm going to be pissed off. She also said assuming all goes OK so that's why I'm guessing a trip and if it is that I'm going to start doing videos begging for tit without putting effort in.

Yes Jade, I'm sure all your viewers that names don't begin with J have been asking where you got your necklace from.

I HATE that they pronounce it MACdonalds when it's McDonald's. Does McDonald's diet coke taste different to normal diet coke??

Lost world fallen Kingdom?? They love jurassic Park but she can't get the names right?? What?? Fake jurassic fan as well as fake Disney fan 😂

Don't want to be known for Disney but in the car wants to play Disney related shout out game? Sure Jade.

Wow, what a waste of time. As usual.

Reactions: 13
Another vlog with 2 adults in their 20s with no children constantly talking about Disney!!!! Grow the duck up you sad sad people! 😴

Reactions: 1
Their vlog was recommended to be by a friend (although I'm reviewing that now ha) and dear me! I'm planning my first ever WDW/Universal trip and all I learnt from their vlogs is that you can get Diet Coke and funnel cakes. Oh and I need to warm up for extra magic time. Thanks. Self confessed "foodies" only showing chips and burgers...get real.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.