Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, that was the huge announcement...
Life changing👍🏻

And they kept going on about how close they are as a couple and that because of the lockdown they have gotten even closer🤮

Oh and i heard her singing, it has scarred me for life. The forced belting is unbareable🤢
Oh god yeah, the couple talk was so cringe. How they didn’t think it was possible for them to get any closer but they have 🙄 you’re a married couple, stop acting like you’re 15!!!

The singing bores me. She constantly says she’s shy and not as good as she used to be, which is classic compliment fishing 😂 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only watched it a few hours ago and can't remember much 😂

I hate the singing... Is it just me or is she not that good? It's obviously been auto tuned too but even still, I don't know it its just because she annoyed me but the cats outside fighting right now sound better?

• Haha
I reaaaaally can’t stand it when Matt makes an innuendo or sexual comment and she acts repulsed and goes EWWWWW GROSSSS like you’re in your late twenties?! She’s such a prude.

Reactions: 7
They are the most boring couple on earth! I’ve never met a grown man so excited about Disney in my life! He’s odd

• Haha
I reaaaaally can’t stand it when Matt makes an innuendo or sexual comment and she acts repulsed and goes EWWWWW GROSSSS like you’re in your late twenties?! She’s such a prude.

Hahaha, she needs to grow the duck up. Nobody is saying she needs to be sexual on videos but to act like a child and he's a boy with cooties when she's what? 30? Is pathetic!

Hahaha, she needs to grow the duck up. Nobody is saying she needs to be sexual on videos but to act like a child and he's a boy with cooties when she's what? 30? Is pathetic!
She must view her audience as child/teen based or something! Or the whole Disney thing seemingly allows her to act like she’s 5😬

She must view her audience as child/teen based or something! Or the whole Disney thing seemingly allows her to act like she’s 5😬
It's just bloody weird. You're a grown woman, act it.

Or they don't actually have sex which, honestly, seems likely when she puts on the baby act. I wouldn't want to have sex with someone acting/talking like a baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Married, in their late 20’s early 30’s.
With a house, both in employment.

look like adults, despite the questionable vlog act they appear to be adults....

Giggling like school girls (plural) if anyone says the word sex or got forbid,
boobs. 😐

• Haha
When they got married, I imagine the vicar said “you may now kiss the bride” and Jade went “ewwwww gross!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When they got married, I imagine the vicar said “you may now kiss the bride” and Jade went “ewwwww gross!”
it’s so bizarre, I don’t know why these Disney idiots need to act like regressed adults.

• Haha
it’s so bizarre, I don’t know why these Disney idiots need to act like regressed adults.
Exactly! My husband and I are late 20s, I LOVE Disney and he enjoys it too, but we act like the adults we are. We don't talk like babies, we don't have childish Disney stuff all ove, we don't act like bleeping 5 year old when we see anything Disney and giggle at sex etc. Lucy Wood is great at being a Disney fan and also acting like the adult she is. I don't understand why alot of the Disney lot are as you said regressed adults. It's not cute. It's not funny. I know alot will have a younger audience but you can still be an adult and appeal to them. It's so bizarre!

Reactions: 9
99927110-7122-4408-9973-B9538C39AA73.jpeg

everything about her is a character,
she’s a young woman trying to juggle working, a household, a marriage, speculations about having kids 🙄 a husband who’s a PT so can add content of that variety, she even has a content puppy...she could training a content puppy online 🤷‍♀️

she could have a pretty successful channel with so much going on in her life, but she’s pushed herself as a Disney vlogger, a Disney PG friendly channel with duck all else going on.

she admits that she curses lots at home, so everything about her vlogs down to the squeaky voice is an act.
So much effort to go to and for what. 🤷‍♀️

I know I’d rather get followers from being myself than playing a part, maybe that’s why she hardly ever uploads.

half way through vlogging and she’s says “duck this” and pulls out a fag and a beer so she then has to scrap the whole vlog 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 145288

everything about her is a character,
she’s a young woman trying to juggle working, a household, a marriage, speculations about having kids 🙄 a husband who’s a PT so can add content of that variety, she even has a content puppy...she could training a content puppy online 🤷‍♀️

she could have a pretty successful channel with so much going on in her life, but she’s pushed herself as a Disney vlogger, a Disney PG friendly channel with duck all else going on.

she admits that she curses lots at home, so everything about her vlogs down to the squeaky voice is an act.
So much effort to go to and for what. 🤷‍♀️

I know I’d rather get followers from being myself than playing a part, maybe that’s why she hardly ever uploads.

half way through vlogging and she’s says “duck this” and pulls out a fag and a beer so she then has to scrap the whole vlog 😐

I was watching her first Florida trip and it was so REAL. They even said they prefer universal and they wouldn't want to stay in Disney cause they think it would be too much. So whats happened? - She's realised she can gain more money and followers through pushing herself as this "disney" vlogger. Hell, shes even tied Disney into the BLM movement 🙄

The contrast between her first Florida trip to her newest is quite a change. I much preferred the first and transparent trip

Reactions: 9
“Matt and I are going to start a joint journal in the evening....”
who are they trying to kid when they’re talking about how perfect their relationship is.

don’t know why people question his sexuality, no idea why.
none.

jesus her singing is so cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
To say she "never alters her pictures" her legs and backside sure look a little odd here....hmmm

20200608_173001.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
To say she "never alters her pictures" her legs and backside sure look a little odd here....hmmm

View attachment 149239
She’s very orange 😂 a bit of a mismatch between her legs and face... I know it’s normal for influencers but I’d find it well cringey having multiple ‘candid’ photoshoots in my house 😂 Matt must be used to it!

• Haha
It's embarrassing.

And she definitely alters her Photos AND NO JADE THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYONE IS CALLING YOU FAT.

• Haha
is she still a ‘videomaker’ or has she retired?
When was the last time she posted? I wonder if she’s still working through the pandemic at her office job or whatever? It’s a shame as I did used to like her videos but I just CANNOT deal with the dual baby act (Matt is just as bad) it drives me insane!😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.