Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, new to this tread too and I try to ignore her and what she does cause she's so insipid however magine choosing a week like this to get riled up about stuff like this and yet not posting a thing (correct me if I'm wrong) about George Floyd and the situation in America. If you're going to speak/whine about online hate for your friends and bring the negativity to your own account. At least acknowledge also that there's a bigger picture going on in the world: a terrifying picture that by talking about this tit instead, you're making an arse of yourself even more by ignoring it.
She posted a quick story that tbh seemed empty

Reactions: 5
Hello! New on this thread! I’ve been watching jades Disney vlogs and oh my word. Does anyone else notice that her face hardly moves when she speaks???!??! And Matt.. I have no words.

That's because she speaks with her hands! Haha.

Hello, new to this tread too and I try to ignore her and what she does cause she's so insipid however magine choosing a week like this to get riled up about stuff like this and yet not posting a thing (correct me if I'm wrong) about George Floyd and the situation in America. If you're going to speak/whine about online hate for your friends and bring the negativity to your own account. At least acknowledge also that there's a bigger picture going on in the world: a terrifying picture that by talking about this tit instead, you're making an arse of yourself even more by ignoring it.
She never does speak up on issues (except the domestic violence one but I think that's more because everyone else was doing it and it's not going to ruffle too many feathers in a way? Not thta I'm discounting what she did, I praise her for actually doing it but yeah)

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for a second that 5 people messaged her, she’s just using it as an excuse to rant about people criticising her! Anyone else feel that her and Matt’s relationship isn’t entirely genuine either 😬 it’s too sickly sweet and fake for me tbh

I don’t believe for a second that 5 people messaged her, she’s just using it as an excuse to rant about people criticising her! Anyone else feel that her and Matt’s relationship isn’t entirely genuine either 😬 it’s too sickly sweet and fake for me tbh
Have you watched their Disney vlogs? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely got the patronising school teacher vibes going on today 😂

I can’t imagine all these Youtubers crying to her about hate (Unless it’s brogan lol). She’s probably whinging about this thread, but doesn’t want to let on she reads here 👀

It’s not hate to be called out for your lying and deception. But apparently, if you don’t worship the ground these youtubers walk on, you’re a hater 🤪
oh yeah deffo Brogan will have her grubby little claws in Jade. Her new bestie! Meet up in magic kingdom anyone?

How can Jade preach to people about being kind and hating etc when she was one of the first people to defend Brogan’s witch hunt the other week, liking tweets about Becca being in the wrong etc??

Is it cynical of me to think Jade has spammed her insta story with black lives matter/white privilege after someone here mentioned her not really talking about it yesterday? 🤔

It’s good she’s using her platform, it just feels a bit insincere. Especially by putting it on her story, so it’ll disappear after 24 hours. She could’ve made a post and actually said something.

Reactions: 7
Is it cynical of me to think Jade has spammed her insta story with black lives matter/white privilege after someone here mentioned her not really talking about it yesterday? 🤔
I was thinking the same thing when i saw it on her story this morning.....
There are many of these coincedences. I’m sure she follows this thread!

As another person has posted before and I also wrote this on brogans thread. Princess jade cannot say tit about people being mean online. She actively supported brogans public witch hunt and false accusations against Becca rose a few weeks back. Absolute disgusting. We won’t forget jade.

It’s good she’s using her platform, it just feels a bit insincere. Especially by putting it on her story, so it’ll disappear after 24 hours. She could’ve made a post and actually said something.
Tattle can't be all bad surely if it served as a reminder to people like Jade to post about something as serious and prominent in the news and world as this.

Has anyone watched the latest vlog where “so much has happened” and she has “an exciting announcement”?? Not sure if I can be bothered to sit through 30 mins if it’s just clickbait again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the latest vlog where “so much has happened” and she has “an exciting announcement”?? Not sure if I can be bothered to sit through 30 mins if it’s just clickbait again🤣
I skipped through it and got to the bit where she started singing and had to switch it off I was cringing that much. No idea what the announcement was 😂

• Haha
I watched it and yeah it was super dull. I don’t even remember what the announcement turned out to be😂 I know she finally filled up the picture frame that’s been empty for years and she was hyping that up, so it might’ve been that?

Besides from that:
- They go on a walk
- She does a shop Disney haul
- She shows some new garden chairs she got
- She goes on about how obsessed with fruit she is
- She sings (I also skipped that part lol)

The only entertaining part is when she talks about a petty bicker her and Matt had the other day 😂

• Haha
I watched it and yeah it was super dull. I don’t even remember what the announcement turned out to be😂 I know she finally filled up the picture frame that’s been empty for years and she was hyping that up, so it might’ve been that?

Besides from that:
- They go on a walk
- She does a shop Disney haul
- She shows some new garden chairs she got
- She goes on about how obsessed with fruit she is
- She sings (I also skipped that part lol)

The only entertaining part is when she talks about a petty bicker her and Matt had the other day 😂
of course theres a bloody disney haul in it

• Sick
She says she doesn’t like people associating her with just Disney but then she does a Disney haul and fills up her photo frame with Disney pictures 😂

Also, she’s been quite quiet about her October trip. The parks will be open by then, so presuming we’re allowed to travel again, I wonder if she’ll go with all the restrictions they’ve got in place in the parks.

• Haha
She says she doesn’t like people associating her with just Disney but then she does a Disney haul and fills up her photo frame with Disney pictures 😂

Also, she’s been quite quiet about her October trip. The parks will be open by then, so presuming we’re allowed to travel again, I wonder if she’ll go with all the restrictions they’ve got in place in the parks.
She’s talked about Disney non stop ever since her assumptions video where she said that. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, that was the huge announcement...
Life changing👍🏻

And they kept going on about how close they are as a couple and that because of the lockdown they have gotten even closer🤮

Oh and i heard her singing, it has scarred me for life. The forced belting is unbareable🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.