Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her insta story she said people have been asking where her headband is from. She can’t remember, but links a different one with an ad affiliate link. The desperation is real 🤑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The fact that she even said swipe up to see it instead of taking a screenshot to show people knowing that if people swipe up she'll earn for the next 30 days. So sly!!!

Pretty sure that headband was sent to her from Claires. I'm sure I seen other youtubers with the same one from Claires PR. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 3
@Idunno

Oooo I think you’re right! I found this on the Claire’s instagram. It looks like the same one to me. Funnily enough, if you look on their insta, jade did a video for them just over a month ago. Personally I don’t think she forgot 😂
A88FB236-E7D0-4EC5-8EA5-68C6AC7A55E1.png

Reactions: 4
I thought so!!

I never believe any of them when they say they can't remember 😂 my memory is rubbish and I remembered that so I'm sure she does but gotta get that coin from gullible followers!

Jesus, her new insta post. Apparently getting messages from 5 different influences crying about "hate".

Firstly, why would they message Jade about it?? Who the duck does she think she is?

Secondly, what she really means is "I don't want to be called out for lying about where I got my headband so I can earn money off my idiot followers"

But we're all vile and it's not acceptable for us to share our opinions and dislike of hidden ads and affiliate links. OK Jade, think there's bigger things going in the world, maybe think about that.

bleeping boils my piss.

Haha, snap. Just seen it and honestly who does she think she is? Why is unacceptable for people to say anything other up your arse comments?

Reactions: 8
Jesus, her new insta post. Apparently getting messages from 5 different influences crying about "hate".

Firstly, why would they message Jade about it?? Who the duck does she think she is?

Secondly, what she really means is "I don't want to be called out for lying about where I got my headband so I can earn money off my idiot followers"

But we're all vile and it's not acceptable for us to share our opinions and dislike of hidden ads and affiliate links. OK Jade, think there's bigger things going in the world, maybe think about that.

bleeping boils my piss.

Haha, snap. Just seen it and honestly who does she think she is? Why is unacceptable for people to say anything other up your arse comments?
Her trying to raise her voice is hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s definitely got the patronising school teacher vibes going on today 😂

I can’t imagine all these Youtubers crying to her about hate (Unless it’s brogan lol). She’s probably whinging about this thread, but doesn’t want to let on she reads here 👀

It’s not hate to be called out for your lying and deception. But apparently, if you don’t worship the ground these youtubers walk on, you’re a hater 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who are the supposed 5 people...sophie and dave...two.

She came across so condescending and up her own arse. You are a source of entertainment Jade, not a teacher so DO NOT tell people what they can and cant do. bleeping celebrity complex, without the celebrity status.

• Heart
Oh it's definitely about this thread but apparently she doesn't read her remember so she has to make up that influencers are messaging her... Which I really don't understand?! What is she going to do apart from act all high and mighty and come up with some crap about us all being unhappy and having sad lives?

Last edited:
C7EB1D36-8FD3-4500-A064-AEA46E1AE600.png

“Others who have so much potential to be kind, they just don’t realise it yet” lmao what 😂😂😂

Jade, you have so much potential to not be a money grabbing lazy vlogger, but when will you realise it? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder whether influencers all have a WhatsApp group and moan to each other about tattle. Makes me laugh that they consider pointing out there underhand ways as bullying. Shows what a sheltered life they've actually had.

• Haha
who put 20p in Jade 😂 the irony of someone renowned for not reading messages yet claiming to have received and read five this morning moaning about online hate hmmmm
their little influencers against hate whatsapp group must be blowing up today ;) how dare anyone who supports and enables the likes of Sophie and Dave preach to people whats ok and whats not, im cringing for her (even more than usual)

• Haha
Just thought, maybe she's just received the email from ASA about her sneaky ads and she's fuming so making it out like it's hate?

I dunno, maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but just thought about it!

That's probably accurate though. Really easy to play the victime and try and get sites like these tit down so people can't call her out on her bull.
I actually like jade at time but she looks like a right idiot ranting, and no doubt shell get loads of supportive messages from naive young girls who think she's lovely and don't realise she's in it for quick money.

Just thought, maybe she's just received the email from ASA about her sneaky ads and she's fuming so making it out like it's hate?

I dunno, maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but just thought about it!
yes that makes sense and the timing would be right too

Jade, honey....... please please tell ‘your friends’ not to look on tattle if it bothers them....
Who was it that gave me this wisdom??? Oh, right it was you😅 “If you don’t like it, please, please, please unfollow” there you go👍🏻 As you follow your forrum yourself. Come on: who are you fooling?

She can’t keep track of her own lies. She never watches gossipforrums. Then she does (live on insta). Overhere we called her out on that lie. And now 5 friends messaged her when she woke up about Tattle. Jesus, Jade no-one believes you anymore.

You want to make unfair money on Insta, do it! But don’t expect us to like you for it. Look in the mirror.

• Haha
Hello! New on this thread! I’ve been watching jades Disney vlogs and oh my word. Does anyone else notice that her face hardly moves when she speaks???!??! And Matt.. I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello, new to this tread too and I try to ignore her and what she does cause she's so insipid however magine choosing a week like this to get riled up about stuff like this and yet not posting a thing (correct me if I'm wrong) about George Floyd and the situation in America. If you're going to speak/whine about online hate for your friends and bring the negativity to your own account. At least acknowledge also that there's a bigger picture going on in the world: a terrifying picture that by talking about this tit instead, you're making an arse of yourself even more by ignoring it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.