Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade is annoying as duck 😂😂😂 jade, you would cry if someone actually said something to your face so drop the tough girl act 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys just watched the matt quick fire assumptions. Video . He’s such a wet wipe. someone asked if he’s ever doubted his sexuality And he says no absolutely not 😂😂
Anytime anything sexual is mentioned jade just giggles like a school girl etc she is so immature and babyish. He also says the Biggest regret in his life is not losing his virginity to jade... what the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys just watched the matt quick fire assumptions. Video . He’s such a wet wipe. someone asked if he’s ever doubted his sexuality And he says no absolutely not 😂😂
Anytime anything sexual is mentioned jade just giggles like a school girl etc she is so immature and babyish
He’s deffo questioned it - obvs he wouldn’t admit it in front of her 🤪 was there any other funny/interesting answers? I can’t be bothered to watch it haha

And whyyyy does she feel the need to put annoyingly clickbaity shocked photos of herself in every thumbnail 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There wasn’t much to take away from the video tbh. It was quite boring. Jade will hype up a question saying it’s crazy or spicy or mean but then it’ll be something like ‘you’re jealous of jade’s subscribers’ or ‘you want to leave jade for me’. She said at the end she didn’t read some out as they were too savage, so that defeats the point of him having to answer everything...

Matt answered a few questions we’ve had recently on this thread though, like whether he is a natural grey and what his job is 😂

The sex stuff was cringe. And him calling his jade tattoo a romantic gesture was equally cringe. I would be horrified if my boyfriend did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anytime anything sexual is mentioned jade just giggles like a school girl etc she is so immature and babyish. He also says the Biggest regret in his life is not losing his virginity to jade... what the duck?
I CACKLED when she asked the sexuality question! I knew it came from someone on tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just came across this thread. These 2 and their irritating Disney obsession grate on me, they need to grow up. Matt is as camp as a row of tents, his quick fire assumptions made me cringe to bits 🤢 I do think jade is really naturally beautiful and don’t know what she sees in that wet weekend. I knew ages ago as soon as she mentioned going part time to ‘focus on YouTube’ that it wouldn’t last. She seems very lazy and reminds me of Rhiannon Ashlee in that sense. Always an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He feels forst by Jade to say the virginity thing. She’s probably mad that she wasn’t his first.
I remember a video where they answered questions about their relationship or something. She was very angry he didn’t dump his then gf for her😱
I bet she is very irrationally jealous..

Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread. These 2 and their irritating Disney obsession grate on me, they need to grow up. Matt is as camp as a row of tents, his quick fire assumptions made me cringe to bits 🤢 I do think jade is really naturally beautiful and don’t know what she sees in that wet weekend. I knew ages ago as soon as she mentioned going part time to ‘focus on YouTube’ that it wouldn’t last. She seems very lazy and reminds me of Rhiannon Ashlee in that sense. Always an excuse.
“as camp as a row of tents” creased 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their fans seem obsessed with their sex life, I think it gives an insight into the age range of their viewers, surely no grown adult cares when Matt lost his virginity!? I get the feeling they are quite young and that is why Jade feels she needs to adopt a YT persona.

Reactions: 3
He feels forst by Jade to say the virginity thing. She’s probably mad that she wasn’t his first.
I remember a video where they answered questions about their relationship or something. She was very angry he didn’t dump his then gf for her😱
I bet she is very irrationally jealous..

This was my thought too.

In her video on her virginity question she said I... We.... I lost it at 19.why was she going to say we did when she knows she wasn't his first?

I do also think it was Jade's idea for the tattoo. As well as jealous, I can definitely see her being somewhat possessive so she wanted her name on him.

Reactions: 1
He has her name tattooed on his body..... and wishes he lost his virginity to jade.

Confirmed.
you’ve 100000000000000000000% had doubts then Matt 😉 eh, eh....
#dothprotesttoomuch

Yes she’s pretty but she’s as dull as he is they do suit each other 😂 although we all know Mattys not into the ladies really
He has such a weird face like all his features migrated to the middle of his face

So what is his job? I must admit he is super hot...
Personal trainer I think

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.