Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure influencers audiences would appreciate it if they were just open and honest, instead of sneaky.

Reactions: 3
Jade is as fake as any other influence,

she doesn’t want to be known for “Disney” but she has nothing else to offer,
”little one“ and Mattikins are PAINFUL to watch when they’re vlogging from home,
i unfollowed them a while back because her baby voice was like nails on a chalkboard.

the Care package they’ve sent to the hopeless browns was absolutely to make them look good because they knew it would be included in a vlog.
jade seems to like her hidden ad’s 😂 that’s was one for themselves and their channel

at least she’s confirmed she’s as fake as they come In the assumptions video!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure influencers audiences would appreciate it if they were just open and honest, instead of sneaky.
never mind the fact shes actually breaking regulations of the ASA as when they put ad-gifted / affiliate or whatever it has to be CLEARLY visible as there was a whole thing before where certain influencers were trying to hide it by putting the writing the same colour as the background or hiding it in corners or making the writing so small barely anyone can notice jade.

jade would need to watch herself before she finds someone reporting her!.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this girl is fakeee and I imagine she can be a nasty piece of work when she wants. I bet the princess act fades quick when she doesn’t get her own way. Probably why she is friends with Sophie (and Dave)🙄

She seems like she is such a business money grabbing person, if you notice in her YouTube videos you can’t skip the adds during the videos, she has deliberately added this Feature onto her videos companies will pay more for ‘non skip add breaks’. To me, anyone who does this just shows they are completely out for the money ££££

Reactions: 6
Guys I have wondered this forever so I’m going to see if any of you knowledgeable people know: Does Matt dye his hair gray? Or is he prematurely gray? It has baffled me forever

Reactions: 2
Guys I have wondered this forever so I’m going to see if any of you knowledgeable people know: Does Matt dye his hair gray? Or is he prematurely gray? It has baffled me forever
I don’t know for sure, but I think he’s premature grey? I’m sure I’ve heard them mention it before, but somebody please correct me if I’m wrong! How old are they both? Are they in their 30s?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know for sure, but I think he’s premature grey? I’m sure I’ve heard them mention it before, but somebody please correct me if I’m wrong! How old are they both? Are they in their 30s?
Matt turned 30 last year, he’ll be turning 31 next week. I think jade is 28

Matt turned 30 last year, he’ll be turning 31 next week. I think jade is 28
No, Jade has just turned 30. She said she was 29 on a live around Christmas time, and shes mentioned Matt was in the year above her.
Found it odd she didnt put anything on instagram when she turned 30 (think her bday was in April?). It also says online she's 28 which is wrong.
I dont think she wants people to know she's just turned 30, wants to keep up the baby voice......!

• Haha
No, Jade has just turned 30. She said she was 29 on a live around Christmas time, and shes mentioned Matt was in the year above her.
Found it odd she didnt put anything on instagram when she turned 30 (think her bday was in April?). It also says online she's 28 which is wrong.
I dont think she wants people to know she's just turned 30, wants to keep up the baby voice......!
Oh wow I didn’t realise she is 30! Yeah her birthday was a few weeks ago, so she definitely kept it quiet that it was a big birthday!

I agree. I think if Jade ever saw this it would really upset her. She has mentioned she struggles a bit with her mental health and I think this would put her off posting
yes I agree with is jade is the type of person this stuff will get too and if she sees it she would suffer so much

Dunno if anyone is watching her instagram live stream.

We got a shoutout. Apparently we’re all deeply unhappy people with poor mental health lol. No one is allowed to criticise princess jade and her sneaky ads and click bait.

Also she said how she was thinking about vlogging her next Disney trip but not the one after, as she tends to get negative comments on her Disney vlogs. The Disney vlogs are her cash cow (she links them in the description of every video she posts) so I think it’s all talk to be honest. She also said she doesn’t want to live her holiday through a screen, but in the same sentence she said she’d vlog it for just her and Matt but never upload them. Which kind of defeats the point of not living through your camera...

Another highlight was her saying she’s not really into make up. She’s happy to advertise it though 👀

She said she doesn’t want to do YouTube full time. And mentioned once again about wanting to start her own business. I wonder what that would be.

Other points of interest, Matt has been furloughed and is learning how to video edit. His assumption video is coming out this week and apparently it’s ‘a million times worse’ than hers and he’s not afraid to hold back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

We got a shoutout. Apparently we’re all deeply unhappy people with poor mental health lol. No one is allowed to criticise princess jade and her sneaky ads and click bait.

Also she said how she was thinking about vlogging her next Disney trip but not the one after, as she tends to get negative comments on her Disney vlogs. The Disney vlogs are her cash cow (she links them in the description of every video she posts) so I think it’s all talk to be honest. She also said she doesn’t want to live her holiday through a screen, but in the same sentence she said she’d vlog it for just her and Matt but never upload them. Which kind of defeats the point of not living through your camera...

Another highlight was her saying she’s not really into make up. She’s happy to advertise it though 👀

She said she doesn’t want to do YouTube full time. And mentioned once again about wanting to start her own business. I wonder what that would be.

Other points of interest, Matt has been furloughed and is learning how to video edit. His assumption video is coming out this week and apparently it’s ‘a million times worse’ than hers and he’s not afraid to hold back.
How could we have a shouldout if she never ever watches gossip forums 😝

wth she is full of tit

too bad i missed it though🤨 would have loved some new inspiration....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Matt is furloughed because he works in a gym, I always thought he was self-employed for some reason. I also thought he might have done some PT stuff on insta like a lot of gym staff are doing, but maybe he has and I’ve missed it! Also very excited for his assumptions video, wonder what people have asked him 😂

Does he actually work in a gym? He puts stories on of him in a gym in the morning then in a suit going to work.

Does he actually work in a gym? He puts stories on of him in a gym in the morning then in a suit going to work.
He's a manager at a gym so I guess he'd have to dress smart rather than casual like the gym staff.

what an insensitive thing to say? so many people suffer with poor mental health thousands of whom are not on this thread. Im disgusted at this comment. she is a nasty fake duck

Reactions: 7
what an insensitive thing to say? so many people suffer with poor mental health thousands of whom are not on this thread. Im disgusted at this comment. she is a nasty fake duck
Yeah it’s very insensitive. She’s also feeding the narrative that people with mental health issues are evil, nasty people. It adds to the stigma.

Reactions: 8
I love the influencers who fell sorry for us 🤣😂 they’re my fav kind.

acting like they’re above it all,
spouting quotes and saying “be kind”,

throwing in mentions of Caroline flack.....

whilst running a shady business with hidden ads and spons,
hanging around with the original mean girl of Youtube (Gabby Lindley) who pretty much abuses her own fans and is the definition of “lonely sad witch
And supporting a pair of layabouts that bleed their vulnerable Disney fans dry with superchats and “merch” weekly.

you’re so above it jade, just sitting there like a Disney Princess with your Disney Princess husband feeling sorry for us all,

we don’t deserve you 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s very insensitive. She’s also feeding the narrative that people with mental health issues are evil, nasty people. It adds to the stigma.
This makes me soooo mad! That kind of language shows her true colours imo. So if you have a negative opinion about someone do you instantly have mental health issues?🙄 She’s trying to keep up her goody-girl facade in public by pretending that she is the ‘bigger person’ and that she ‘feels sorry’ for those who dare to criticise her. The irony being that we are clearly more sensitive, open-minded and understanding to these important issues than she will ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.