Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She absolutely loves herself and then goes on about having self confidence issues? Sure Jade, make more tit up to make people fawn all over you. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She absolutely loves herself and then goes on about having self confidence issues? Sure Jade, make more tit up to make people fawn all over you. head.
Canā€™t wait to watch the quick fire video... apparently the tea is boiling hot... I guarantee itā€™ll be the tamest, more boring thing ever šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Soo jealous that she has been gifted gymshark stuff, I don't watch her often tbh (not like she posts often šŸ¤£) but I'm surprised at this gifting as I don't know her for working out? Mind you, I know gymshark do send out to lots of influencers, was just surprised to see them send to Jade.

I wish I'd never read this thread because I cannot unsee the hand gestures all.the.time!!

I'm not sure I buy that she isn't confident, I mean it's bold to be a part time YouTuber & influencer if you're not confident to some extent, especially with the scrutiny & comments you could receive. I know I couldn't hack it but then I guess everyone's perception of confidence & self confidence is different.

5 minutes into the video & still waiting on that hot tea....

What is her actual job? Just being nosey now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Jade is SERIOUSLY overdoing it with the fake tan... she looks ridiculous in her latest stories. Her feet look like theyā€™ve been dipped in iodine.

Also, please stop with the pouting selfies. Theyā€™re cringey as duck
It has no use saying this....according to her assumptions video she doesnā€™t look at gossip forums šŸ˜›šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

It has no use saying this....according to her assumptions video she doesnā€™t look at gossip forums šŸ˜›šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
thatā€™s about as true as jade saying she doesnā€™t care what people think of her in her new video! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

I haven't watched the video yet as I don't want to put my dead husband through that but I can't believe she's saying she doesn't read gossip forums and doesn't care what people think of her!! She did a huge post on Instagram and whined about gossip forums and what people where saying about her not too long ago. She's a liar. She lies about so many things!! I wish more people saw through this and didn't lick her arse!!

I probably won't watch until tomorrow so I'll probably be back with a rant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
ā€œYou read you hate threadsā€

no. I would never never never...........

I mean jade,
youā€™re so boring thereā€™s really not much to read, or to say about you. Itā€™s an ok read if you need help falling asleep..... much like all your content šŸ™‚

shes so bleeping irritating with her waving hands.

• Haha
ā€œYou read you hate threadsā€

no. I would never never never...........

I mean jade,
youā€™re so boring thereā€™s really not much to read, or to say about you. Itā€™s an ok read if you need help falling asleep..... much like all your content šŸ™‚

shes so bleeping irritating with her waving her hands .
Laughing when Matt asked a question, laughing all through answering it. It was so bleeping annoying!!
What was she ā€œterrifiedā€ for? Her life is so bland donā€™t worry jade thereā€™s nothing exciting to tell us. According to the video the ā€œnaughtiestā€ thing youā€™ve done is swear! Wowwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laughing when Matt asked a question, laughing all through answering it. It was so bleeping annoying!!
What was she ā€œterrifiedā€ for? Her life is so bland donā€™t worry jade thereā€™s nothing exciting to tell us. According to the video the ā€œnaughtiestā€ thing youā€™ve done is swear! Wowwww.

Seriously? Is she 5??? I don't believe that for a second, she just wants to come across as this innocent, dainty, princess.

I haven't watched the video yet as I don't want to put my dead husband through that but I can't believe she's saying she doesn't read gossip forums and doesn't care what people think of her!! She did a huge post on Instagram and whined about gossip forums and what people where saying about her not too long ago. She's a liar. She lies about so many things!! I wish more people saw through this and didn't lick her arse!!

I probably won't watch until tomorrow so I'll probably be back with a rant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yes! Thank you!!!!
Sheā€™s such an liar! If she werenā€™t lying all the time, she wouldnā€™t have to be so nervous during this video........

Abd Iā€™ll be here to read your rantšŸ˜›

• Haha
Iā€™ve just watched the video... the consistent flapping and giggling put me off a bit šŸ¤£

I wonder why she didnā€™t accept the ā€œrepeated offers for Disney/Florida tripsā€ that sheā€™s been offered, seems strange that if she was in that privileged position she would only choose to go on one gifted trip, and actively pay a huge amount of money for the others she funded herself? Another thing was the pregnancy Q... maybe they are trying for a baby as she talked about using pregnancy tests (but not actually having a pregnancy scare)... not that the latter is our business, Iā€™m just nosey and like to speculate lol

Reactions: 3
She strikes me as someone who's just been desperate to be famous her whole life - with the cringe-y singing videos, and now she's found her niche as the 'prettiest' of the Disney vloggers she's acting like a five year old

Reactions: 5
She strikes me as someone who's just been desperate to be famous her whole life - with the cringe-y singing videos, and now she's found her niche as the 'prettiest' of the Disney vloggers she's acting like a five year old
So true! Iā€™m sorry but I still think sheā€™s completely fake and not what she seems - she appears so innocent and goody-goody but I donā€™t buy it! I think itā€™s all an act šŸ¤”

I just got around to watching the video!

So she basically confirmed she puts on her sweet act a lot more for the camera šŸ˜‚ she also said how she swears a lot in real life. She should honestly just be herself more.

Also she said sheā€™s never had a pregnancy scare and then voluntarily shared sheā€™s taken pregnancy tests - yet they moan when people ask if sheā€™s pregnant. (Side note - if they ever get pregnant, Iā€™m checking out for good. Itā€™ll be so bloody twee I wouldnā€™t be able to cope).

She said that sheā€™s business savvy. Oh we know Jade, youā€™re in this for the dollar dollar.

As for the Disney trips, sheā€™s either lying about being offered free ones which sheā€™s turned down, or thereā€™s more to the story. Maybe they werenā€™t offering to pay much, or would only pay for her tickets and nothing else etc.

She doesnā€™t want to quit her job and do full time YouTube. I feel like the jade of a couple years ago wouldā€™ve said yes to that question, so I definitely think her love for YouTube has faded. She says she wants to open her own business so wonder what that could be. Merch?

The body confidence thing Iā€™m divided on. Iā€™m not going to accuse her of lying if thatā€™s what she says, but she posts pictures on insta in her swimwear etc, which I feel someone with very little body confidence wouldnā€™t do.

Also this is nit picking but some of those were questions not assumptions šŸ˜‚ Definitely wasnā€™t savage. Mattā€™s doing one next, so weā€™ve got that to look forward to! Hope he goes on one of his rants šŸ˜‰

Jade admits in her assumptions video that she doesnā€™t just wanna be known for Disney stuff.

jade on her stories this morning: ASK US DISNEY QUESTIONS FOR OUR NEXT VIDEO!!!

What the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would just like to clarify that I meant DEAR husband, definitely not dead. I didn't catch that until today and I couldn't edit but I hope you all know what I meant šŸ˜‚

OK so just watched.

At the beginning they said they're hardcore... Still waiting for those ones and I finished the video already.

The constant childish giggling all the way through, grow up Jade. Especially the virginity question, how old are you? Think the nervous laughter was trying to disguise the sheer amount of lies coming out her mouth too imo.

Maybe nitpicking but I wish she'd stop saying she stutters so bad. No you don't.

She says she doesn't act different on camera to real life and then goes on about how she is different. Make up your mind Jade. We all know the childish, ditzy, cutsie things is fake, I bet she's a bloody witch in real life. Why else would you put on that type of persona.

Why Is Matt asking questions we already know the answers to? Things she's answered in Q&A videos etc, such as "you're an only child" and the one about her parents not being together why even bother with those ones ??

She's says she's the least confident person ever. She says she edits out swimwear shot of her in videos because she doesn't want to put that out there, again claiming she has no confidence yet if you go on her Instagram there's a whole load of swimwear shots of her, and these aren't posted and then forgotten about because she posts them again as a throwback to being in Disney. And all of the other posts on her Instagram are cringy posed shots like she thinks she's a bleeping supermodel so don't go about how you've got no confidence Jade when you're clearly lying. Usually I would never comment on someone claiming to have no confidence but when it's so obviously not true it pisses me off especially as someone with actually 0 confidence and the only pictures I have of myself are my wedding day. I have 1 mirror in my home and that's only for my husband to shave, I hate mirrors and looking at myself and I have a breakdown if my husband tries to take pictures of me which is such a sad situation to be in so it pisses me off with her lies. Her Instagram and how she presents herself onthere and in vlogs proves your lies Jade.

The car thing, why did she have to brag about the type of car? Just say it was the most expensive thing and move on. Stop bragging.

Going back to the virginity thing, she has such a childish reaction to it. That's how I reacted when I was young and getting told about the birds and bees for the first time. I also don't understand how she forgot the age she lost it? Surely that something you remember? Mine was in February when I was 20 years old with my boyfriend who is now my husband. Unless it's was something you don't want to remember I don't understand the reaction? Also I don't believe it was 19, i think I might have been later but she's embarrassed to say that? Or even younger than 19? It's just the way she says "was I 19? We were nine.. I was 19? Yeah 19"

We know you're all about business Jade. Ā£ signs in your eyes. We also know you're from a rich family, you come across that way like that time in a Q&A when she said she got upset because someone assumed she didn't have loads of money and she was upset about it for ages after. God forbid someone thinks you're not rich, eh? Noticed her posh accent slipped a few times too because she can't edit it out.

Hard times? Like mummy and a daddy breaking up? Boohoo. Everyone goes through hard times, or most people do. (I am aware this can be a bit nitpicky as we don't see everything and know everything)

5 figure bank balance for doing not much.

Funny since she went part time to do YouTube more she now decides she doesn't want to do it full time. She says she wants to do YouTube more? What? More than everyother week when your whole reason for going part time was to upload more? Or did you go part time so you could go on more free trips and events? Ahh I see. She's never mentioned wanting a business before so is she hoping someone will message her wanting to help her get that going??

She says other youtubers have been rude to her but doesn't say how. Hot tea right here.

She and her dad paid for her to go to private school. Is that so she can give off the posh girl vibes?

She's never had a pregnancy scare but has taken tests? How does that work? Or does she mean they were trying? Also how can she moan about people bringing it up when that's probably another one they could have not asked.

She doesn't like that people assume she's just Disney obsessed etc yet that's what she portrays to everyone. It's all she goes on about, most of Instagram posts and Disney related or throwback to being at Disney. She's done that because she wants the freebies and everything that comes with it and someone else pointed out asked for Disney questions less than 24 hours after this video came out.

She says she's had no bad experience meeting viewers and everyone she's met has been really nice. Except one. So you have had a bad experience? Why not just say what it was? Why lie about it and say no?

She wants to sing for herself yet she's posting her singing on YouTube and Instagram. Please, Jade, please keep it to yourself. You're terrible.

I would never ever ever ever read my "hate forum" but I got sent and read it. So not never ever ever then? We know you read here Jade. You'll do another post in a few months banging on about it and lying saying people here fat shamed you which didn't happen. Someone posted a "fans" picture of you next to your Instagram post to prove how much you edit and photoshop your pictures. Nobody called you fat.. You only said that so you'd get sympathy and people going "ohhh Jade you're not fat, you're perfect, goallzz" but we all know the truth.

Pretty sure she's said before she works in a call center so why is she now changing it to telecommunications? I mean, is there much difference really? And the laughing when she said no, like it's beanth her to work in a call center. Princess Jade would never.

Another laugh when she says she doesn't vlog to get free holidays. Lies. It's obvious that's what she does. She put on the love of Disney for all the free stuff. Holidays, events, gifted items etc. I dont believe for a second that she's turned down any Disney/Florida trips. So she's either lying about being offered them or as someone else said there's more to it. Maybe they wanted too many posts or something, I don't know. Found it funny how she said they "vlogged loads of their trips before being gifted any... 2 trips"... 2 isn't loads? She's selective about what she accepts my arse.

As I said, still waiting on that boiling tea and the brutal assumptions.

Oh great Matts doing one, a video with his bleeping butthole mouth and trying to pretend he's not gay. Sure that'll have the boiling tea too, eh??

I also find these videos a bit silly because it's usually a biased person (partner) asking the questions/assumptions so they can just pick and choose which ones to ask? Like, I bet there was some proper good assumptions but they were left out because Mattikins doesn't was to upset his precious Jade Louise.

Was there any point in her doing this video? There's wasn't anything we didn't really know already but I guess its popular right now so she's obviously got to jump on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just noticed that she dousnā€™t even answers to reactions on her latest YouTube video. She is so rude....... just in it for the money but doesnā€™t care about her fans

Also....when will they post Matts assumptions video??? It isnā€™t that much work at all...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.