Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fuuuuck off, she’s advertising cheese?!
I don’t have to say anything, that so pathetic it speaks for itself.
Just when you think they can't possibly get anymore cringe! how many times did she ask her family if they liked the cheese? it makes for quite uncomfortable watching

Reactions: 2
Just when you think they can't possibly get anymore cringe! how many times did she ask her family if they liked the cheese? it makes for quite uncomfortable watching
I couldn’t watch past her asking mattikins to do the burgers. It was so awkward I don’t hate myself enough to sit through the full thing.
They really are an embarrassment.

Reactions: 1
She's reached 100K folks. Jade Billington is officially a wizard! Never have I known any social media person do way less on their channel, post less frequently to all social media platforms , produce worse content and manage to not only grow their following but also keep the brand deals Rolling in!? I need a bit of your magic jade 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It must be written in a YouTube contract that you have to mark every milestone with rose gold balloons #original

Reactions: 6
She's reached 100K folks. Jade Billington is officially a wizard! Never have I known any social media person do way less on their channel, post less frequently to all social media platforms , produce worse content and manage to not only grow their following but also keep the brand deals Rolling in!? I need a bit of your magic jade 😂
I’d love to know how she’s done this 😂 she’s also terrible at replying to messages! I sent her two (in response to her “asking for questions for a Q&A”) and she blanked me completely lol

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how she’s done this 😂 she’s also terrible at replying to messages! I sent her two (in response to her “asking for questions for a Q&A”) and she blanked me completely lol
Me too!! I've sent her a few DMs and left comments on her videos and insta posts and she used to always reply, now NADA! I have to say Brogan is much better with replies even though some of what she says can come across quite snotty

Me too!! I've sent her a few DMs and left comments on her videos and insta posts and she used to always reply, now NADA! I have to say Brogan is much better with replies even though some of what she says can come across quite snotty
So true! It really infuriated me 😂 she’s so rude! Really liked Jade at first, but I’ve completely gone off her now and unsubscribed. The ‘fame’ has clearly gone to her head! I can’t believe her and her husband are 30-ish, they act like they’re 13! 🙈

Reactions: 5
So true! It really infuriated me 😂 she’s so rude! Really liked Jade at first, but I’ve completely gone off her now and unsubscribed. The ‘fame’ has clearly gone to her head! I can’t believe her and her husband are 30-ish, they act like they’re 13! 🙈
I just think it's sad and also a little frustrating when people become famous and get all these opportunities because of people like us following them, buying the things they plug us, commenting on their posts and generally being supportive and sharing their content in our own communities to grow theirs and then they just don't actually give a crap about their supporters. Though I guess working with a cheese brand and sunbitese isn't exactly the biggest deal, clearly no big trips in the pipeline, she hasn't even hinted at anything. Bloody Brogan Tate announced the ATD California trip a mere few weeks after she got back from being to Disney with them and has blagged herself another medsailors trip and a trip to the isle of White since then too... Bit of a poor show if ATD value Brogan over Jade!?!

I just think it's sad and also a little frustrating when people become famous and get all these opportunities because of people like us following them, buying the things they plug us, commenting on their posts and generally being supportive and sharing their content in our own communities to grow theirs and then they just don't actually give a crap about their supporters. Though I guess working with a cheese brand and sunbitese isn't exactly the biggest deal, clearly no big trips in the pipeline, she hasn't even hinted at anything. Bloody Brogan Tate announced the ATD California trip a mere few weeks after she got back from being to Disney with them and has blagged herself another medsailors trip and a trip to the isle of White since then too... Bit of a poor show if ATD value Brogan over Jade!?!
I completely agree! She was quite nice in her earlier vlogs, but now she’s far too sickly sweet and annoying for me 🤢🤢 she doesn’t even justify half the things she advertises well imo, it’s all “omg this is the yummiest cheese go buy it” or “ATD are just the best you guys” when we all know they aren’t 😂 I’m just glad her next Disney trip is self-funded as I don’t personally think she is as deserving as other vloggers!

So she’s finally reached 100k, saw lots of people on the video apart from jazzybum, I remember when they did a few videos together a long time ago. I’ve been watching far too long 😂

Seeing all the love for her tonight just makes me dislike her more, she’s so infuriating 🙈 petty I know!!
We're all a bit petty here, it comes with the territory.

it's the sickly sweet act that really grates on me.

You're a grown ass woman jade. Act like it.

We're all a bit petty here, it comes with the territory.

it's the sickly sweet act that really grates on me.

You're a grown ass woman jade. Act like it.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👍🏻 in all seriousness how old is this woman?! She looks and acts young but clearly she’s not... also judging by the way Brogan was blobbing before I thought that Jade had announced her pregnancy or something 😂😂 with pet names like Pig and Bunny I dread to think what a baby would be called!

Couldn’t have said it better myself 👍🏻 in all seriousness how old is this woman?! She looks and acts young but clearly she’s not... also judging by the way Brogan was blobbing before I thought that Jade had announced her pregnancy or something 😂😂 with pet names like Pig and Bunny I dread to think what a baby would be called!
*blubbing!

It’s as if she’s so engrossed in this Disney bubble that she’s created her own Disney-esque ‘character’ and it’s just Not Cute. It’s as if she’s trying to appeal to a young audience while covering topics that are often better suited to an older audience (weight loss, MH, etc)

I just can't trust her. Anyone who puts on a voice and acts all sweet in videos cannot be trusted. Because you can guarantee it's not the real them.
Everything about her videos seem fake and forced. Anything she sells or advertises seems disgenuine (is that a word? oh well). We can all be sweet every now and again, but it's like she has this "image" she wants everyone to see her in and she's scared to show any real side of her......

For that reason, I also find her VERY boring. But she appeals to 10 year olds and I think thats what she's going for, because all she's ever wanted in terms of YouTube is to reach 100K and If that's your main goal... you'd be prepared to do all you can to get there. She downgrades herself to a weird one dimensional Disney princess type "character" so that 10 years olds (which are a big and very effective audience on YouTube) can watch her and help her move up in numbers.

Sad. Really. I'm a Disney fan too and watch a lot of Disney vloggers and don't see anything wrong with loving Disney as an adult... but to be 30 and LITERALLY act like you're 12...... so weird.

I wish she had gone into more detail about her weight loss; I’m currently losing weight so I’m interested, as she does look well for it now. From videos I’ve seen I think she mentioned that she’s lost around 3 stone (?) and does healthy ‘what I eat in a day’ videos etc. I’ve asked her about it and had no reply though, so maybe she doesn’t want to share! Her husband is a PT isn’t he, so I’m sure he’s helped her a lot

I've migrated over here from the Brogan thread...... I stated to watch the Disney vlog as me and my boyfriend will be staying at the same resort when we go but OMG I'm struggling to get past the ickle wickle girl act! So cringe and unnecessary! I'm lucky I know a lot about Disney already as I've learnt nothing so far :rolleyes:

On the plus side it's made me consider vlogging my trip as an actual adult and not one of the many adults-acting-like-children Disney vloggers. Mine would include where is best to find a beer, how to handle theme parks with a hangover, and not losing my tit when seeing the characters 😂

Reactions: 9
I've migrated over here from the Brogan thread...... I stated to watch the Disney vlog as me and my boyfriend will be staying at the same resort when we go but OMG I'm struggling to get past the ickle wickle girl act! So cringe and unnecessary! I'm lucky I know a lot about Disney already as I've learnt nothing so far :rolleyes:

On the plus side it's made me consider vlogging my trip as an actual adult and not one of the many adults-acting-like-children Disney vloggers. Mine would include where is best to find a beer, how to handle theme parks with a hangover, and not losing my tit when seeing the characters 😂
please actually consider this - me and my boyfriend love Orlando and the parks and not a single YouTuber is relatable to how we do our trips. All so OTT whether genuine or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.