Jade Billington (and Matt)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've migrated over here from the Brogan thread...... I stated to watch the Disney vlog as me and my boyfriend will be staying at the same resort when we go but OMG I'm struggling to get past the ickle wickle girl act! So cringe and unnecessary! I'm lucky I know a lot about Disney already as I've learnt nothing so far :rolleyes:

On the plus side it's made me consider vlogging my trip as an actual adult and not one of the many adults-acting-like-children Disney vloggers. Mine would include where is best to find a beer, how to handle theme parks with a hangover, and not losing my tit when seeing the characters 😂
I would totally watch your vlogs, it would be very refreshing compared to all these over the top youtubers 🤢

Right this is a little irritation I've had that I have to share. Why is Jade so secretive about being on the pill!? Like 90 % of women her age with a partner are on some form of birth control but in her recent video she said oh I need to take a tablet, I take one every day, but it's obviously a contraceptive pill packet, then when she went to the Doctors in her vlog from the other week, again that was obviously a pill check up and she was like a bit sheepish about it. Like be real, most people are on the pill, like are you trying to appeal to kids? Because that's the only reason you wouldn't want to be obvious about contraception. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 4
Right this is a little irritation I've had that I have to share. Why is Jade so secretive about being on the pill!? Like 90 % of women her age with a partner are on some form of birth control but in her recent video she said oh I need to take a tablet, I take one every day, but it's obviously a contraceptive pill packet, then when she went to the Doctors in her vlog from the other week, again that was obviously a pill check up and she was like a bit sheepish about it. Like be real, most people are on the pill, like are you trying to appeal to kids? Because that's the only reason you wouldn't want to be obvious about contraception. Rant over 😂
It's like years ago when the American beauty gurus would do a Victoria's Secret haul and show off all the perfumes, hoodies and tat and they'd reach the underwear in their bag and get all embarrassed and be like "oh I won't show these"

Reactions: 1
It's like years ago when the American beauty gurus would do a Victoria's Secret haul and show off all the perfumes, hoodies and tat and they'd reach the underwear in their bag and get all embarrassed and be like "oh I won't show these"
I know it's like for god sake everyone wears underwear!! And everyone knows that's Victoria's Secret's major product 🤦

Ok so you know how everyone here thinks Matt is a closet gay? Well I've just started watching Copper Garden and I've been sat watching her videos thinking she's taking her gay best friend on these trips with her until she mentioned he was her boyfriend in one of them and I was genuinely like 😮😮😮 he is so camp, like I would 100% say she was his beard. The gaydarr was on fire, like no way in hell is he straight

Reactions: 6
Ok so you know how everyone here thinks Matt is a closet gay? Well I've just started watching Copper Garden and I've been sat watching her videos thinking she's taking her gay best friend on these trips with her until she mentioned he was her boyfriend in one of them and I was genuinely like 😮😮😮 he is so camp, like I would 100% say she was his beard. The gaydarr was on fire, like no way in hell is he straight
wait what that’s her boyfriend?! I honestly thought he was her gay bestie!!!

Reactions: 3
wait what that’s her boyfriend?! I honestly thought he was her gay bestie!!!
Yep I thought exactly the same! But I think she's trying to make it really obvious they're a couple in her current Disney vlogs, she's got lots of shots of them holding hands and she makes a very obvious comment because they've got two double beds in their roo. "But of course we'll be staying in one bed"

Random question... but why does Jade never seem to be at any of these Disney events? I didn’t see her at the Malificent viewing with Brogan, Adam Hatton etc

Random question... but why does Jade never seem to be at any of these Disney events? I didn’t see her at the Malificent viewing with Brogan, Adam Hatton etc
She doesn't seem to have been at any events for ages. Since she partnered with ATD for the trip to Florida, all she's done is a few little adverts like with the cheese company. I find it baffling that she's managed to hit 100k when she never seems to do anything, post anything, work with any brands, go to any events etc

Reactions: 3
Right, I have a bit of an assumption and I wanted to know what you guys thought.... I am beginning to wonder if Jade is having some fertility issues. She's mentioned she is having regular doctors appointments and then she said in her last vlog that they were putting a bed in that room because it was originally going to be for their kids and then she kind of fumbled over but now that's not happening for a while so we're making it a guest room. Then she's just uploaded an assumptions video where she said she wasn't uploading YouTube content as much because she has a lot going on that she doesn't feel comfortable sharing. She also went on to say how much pressure and how uncomfortable it makes her feel when people ask if she's pregnant all the time and how you don't know what people's situations might be. I might be putting 2 and 2 together and making 25 but there's just been a few comments made lately where I've been like hmmmmm

Reactions: 4
Right, I have a bit of an assumption and I wanted to know what you guys thought.... I am beginning to wonder if Jade is having some fertility issues. She's mentioned she is having regular doctors appointments and then she said in her last vlog that they were putting a bed in that room because it was originally going to be for their kids and then she kind of fumbled over but now that's not happening for a while so we're making it a guest room. Then she's just uploaded an assumptions video where she said she wasn't uploading YouTube content as much because she has a lot going on that she doesn't feel comfortable sharing. She also went on to say how much pressure and how uncomfortable it makes her feel when people ask if she's pregnant all the time and how you don't know what people's situations might be. I might be putting 2 and 2 together and making 25 but there's just been a few comments made lately where I've been like hmmmmm
she put something on insta about not assuming to but honestly id rather she just say so people know and dont have to just guess whats going on shes so secretive if she is going through fertility issues the more open you are the easier it is to deal with as ive found with my pcos and going through ivf where we are onto round 2 of that but i do agree shes making people think things whats going on so she gets tons of messages but never answers those questions

she put something on insta about not assuming to but honestly id rather she just say so people know and dont have to just guess whats going on shes so secretive if she is going through fertility issues the more open you are the easier it is to deal with as ive found with my pcos and going through ivf where we are onto round 2 of that but i do agree shes making people think things whats going on so she gets tons of messages but never answers those questions
Yeah and I think as someone with such a big platform not only would talking about it help her, but it would also help other people who are going through the same thing. I think people find a lot of comfort in well known people speaking out about stuff because you often get this idea that their lives are perfect and everything just falls into place for them and when they're honest and discuss their struggles, you see they're actually just like the rest of us and it can end up working much more in their favour. Also like you said, when they're secretive about stuff she's going to get a lot more questions which will ultimately probably be upsetting her quite a lot, if she was open people would likely lay off certain topics or at least come forward with support and advice.

It may have something to do with Matt being a closet gay man. And theres nothing wrong with that, but in this day and age its so acceptable to just be yourself. Loads of men who married women later come out as gay. From reading above comments, I can see other people have thought the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah and I think as someone with such a big platform not only would talking about it help her, but it would also help other people who are going through the same thing. I think people find a lot of comfort in well known people speaking out about stuff because you often get this idea that their lives are perfect and everything just falls into place for them and when they're honest and discuss their struggles, you see they're actually just like the rest of us and it can end up working much more in their favour. Also like you said, when they're secretive about stuff she's going to get a lot more questions which will ultimately probably be upsetting her quite a lot, if she was open people would likely lay off certain topics or at least come forward with support and advice.
exactly it would help so many people and would deffo stop awkward questions but doubt she will ever open up

exactly it would help so many people and would deffo stop awkward questions but doubt she will ever open up
to be fair that’s entirely her choice though. Just because she has a big platform doesn’t mean she would have to share if she was having fertility issues. Hypothetically speaking, if she did, talking about it would help her, but I’m sure she has friends and family to do that with. People who share problems or stories about infertility are incredibly brave and help so many people - but that doesn’t mean jade should have to just because she has lots of followers.

Reactions: 5
to be fair that’s entirely her choice though. Just because she has a big platform doesn’t mean she would have to share if she was having fertility issues. Hypothetically speaking, if she did, talking about it would help her, but I’m sure she has friends and family to do that with. People who share problems or stories about infertility are incredibly brave and help so many people - but that doesn’t mean jade should have to just because she has lots of followers.
i know thats her choice but what im saying it is would help her viewers to maybe understand different things me being so open about stuff to work and people who ask why i need ivf myself has helped so much but of course it is always her choice im not saying she should

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.